Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Redwood Business Process Automation - Finance Edition, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The volume of repetitive, manual tasks across finance is overwhelming – every day or at the end of every month, quarter, or year. Redwood’s Finance Automation solutions are built on industrial scale automation technology to provide business users the power to design, deploy and operate transformational financial processes, and to improve efficiency and governance. It also frees finance professionals to focus on gaining valuable insights from corporate reporting information—rather than simply chasing data.
These solutions are built to support four pillars of finance processes: record to report, order to cash, procure to pay and asset accounting. Within record to report, we offer automated solutions for the close checklist, reconciliation, journal entry and intercompany. Clients report automating as much as 85% of finance tasks that once relied on repetitive manual work with Redwood.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
- It helps through processes standarization
- Implementation of SOX controls
- Takes over more repetitive and time-consuming activities to focus on added value ones
- Tool in continuous development
- It requires training and experience to become a developer
- Easy to design without IT knowledge
- We can transform the data like excel
- This can read the data from any system and transform
- Business users are not able to understand the errors without IT knowledge
- Better to have more features in data transformer (like Excel Pivot)
- Train all types of users on basic REL expression language to use in development
Difficulty in REL expressions to use in development for non-IT users. Data transformation requires many steps to add or delete the columns and it has some limitations.