- First use case is a review consolidation tool - used for quarterly performance reviews
- Second use case is as a goal tracker - cool feature …
- Being used across the entire organization
- The primary use case is a review consolidation tool -- used for semi-annual focus reviews
- The …
- Individual goal setting (7)10.0100%
- Corporate goal setting (7)10.0100%
- Performance plans (7)9.999%
- Subordinate goal setting (7)9.999%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Reflektive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Reflektive is a talent development platform that is comprised of a holistic and integrated suite of performance products and solutions. The vendor says Reflektive is the leading talent development choice for over 180 of the world's top places to work, including Pinterest, Twilio, SquareTrade, Thumbtack, Glassdoor, Quantcast, UltraGenyx, AltSchool and Flatiron Health.
The Reflektive Talent Development Platform starts with Real-Time Feedback, an integrated user experience for data-driven employee coaching on a daily and weekly basis. Built for engagement and flexibility, the Reflektive Platform offers numerous interchangeable modules including goal management, performance check-ins and lightweight performance reviews to create the right performance and talent development processes for every business across virtually every industry.
Reflektive was founded in 2013 and is funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Andreessen Horowitz. The company is based in San Francisco, California.
- Supported: Goal Management
- Supported: Real-Time Feedback
- Supported: Performance Reviews
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Performance review cycles
- Goal-setting processes -- at the company, team, or individual level
- If you want to partner with an adaptive development team that will listen to your feedback and evolve their product to meet your company's needs!
- Organizational planning
- Applicant tracking system
- Compensation calculations
- Benefits selection
- Headcount reporting
Not suited: the app is hard to use and clunky.
- Annual/semi-annual performance review cycles
- Semi-annual/quarterly goal-setting processes
- Easy to use HR product and company that is willing to respond to feedback and evolve their offering
- Applicant tracking system
- Compensation calculator
- Rewards distribution system
The ongoing feedback tool is nice but some employees might see it as "cheesy" or "forced" - so really depends on your company's culture