https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/cq/f4/U8124G2HT7GS.JPEGRenderforest customer service stepped up when they didn't even need to!We used Renderforest to create an intro for our new YouTube show.,Communication. Customer Service. Accessibility.,I have not experienced any downsides, yet. However, I've only used the product once.,10,Sleek logo. Helping my channel look professional. Quick turnaround.,,Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Photoshop, Alert Logic Container Security,10,10,10Be the Creator of all things Immersive with Renderforest Video!Renderforest Video is used across our organisation in different functional departments. The public relations and marketing departments use it to create great, awe inspiring presentations and explainer videos for clients, as well as our own employees. The research and development department uses it to showcase progress on projects across our domain to the rest of the company. Renderforest Video takes the effort out of creating amazing, engaging video content and puts it in the hands of normal people like myself. We are able to put together emergency presentations and content heavy videos within half the time that was previously needed.,Very easy and self-explanatory GUI Massive variety of templates and toolkits Competitive pricing and storage options Availability of commercial music to use,"Pay per Product" pricing is extremely high for a single video, effectively encouraging subscription only, which isn't a great way to promote growth. A better way to visualise the final product on different devices and sizes could be devised,8,Reduced media employee workload in creating great content Quicker response time to deliver media content Wider and more diverse content is displayed due to varying templates being used Improved company, and brand, image due to professional media presentation,Canva,Microsoft Project, Google Drive, OneNote, Canva, Onshape, Audacity, DaVinci Resolve, Zapier, Skype, Dropbox, SOLIDWORKS,8,10,10Great Customer ServiceRenderforest was utilized for an intro video. Their customer service was quick and helpful to amend a mistake on my end!,Customer service was fast. Very helpful to fix my request. Cutting edge intro videos.,Allow font editing for 1-time purchasers (Currently unavailable without monthly subscription as far as I could see).,10,Helped create my project.,9,10,10Fast, Easy Video GenerationWe have found Renderforest to be very quick and effective in creating Logo Reveals for our various business verticals. The ready selection of video footage and sound effects available ease up the task of creating a video for our marketing needs. Being a photographer, I wanted a video representation of my business and my studio which I was providing to rent. Renderforest had the footage and effects that I had in mind, and I was able to get a nice logo reveal that also depicted my brand beautifully. Even though I do some video editing myself, the money/time spent if I did it myself would have been much higher than what I am spending on Renderforest.,Quick to create Wide range of design choices Good library of background music,Limited by what the project provides Cannot fine tune like you can with more advanced software,9,Saved time Good overall output quality,Adobe Premiere ProMake an awesome promotional video via Renderforest!I was looking for an online promotion video maker when I found Renderforest through Google. I am the owner and the only employee of my company, so I am the only one using it. It is a great tool for video-making. Fun and easy to use, I have been enjoying the time I have spent on the website, working on my very first promotional video. I had read a few good reviews online about the service, and the experience I have reflects all the reviews I came across. Because of a minor technical issue, I contacted the customer service of Renderforest, and they replied to me very promptly.,User-friendly Good pricing Great customer service,I would like to be able to see the preview of my videos directly from my profile without having to "Download" it every time. It would be good to be able to watch a high quality preview of the videos. The screenshots/images that are uploaded appear in bad quality, so it is hard to make sure they will look good in the final video.,8,I am satisfied by the quality of the product I purchased from Renderforest. I am satisfied by the price I paid to buy the product. I am satisfied by the customer service they offered before I bought the product.Make it great, make it easyFirstly, when only Videomaker was available I used Renderforest for it. I was very satisfied with the quality of videos they make. Now they created Logomaker and Web-Page Creator which are great tools. I use now web page creator for 2 projects. Hope it will work soon. Renderforest is one of the few digital products that I am ready to pay for.,Web-Pages Animations maker Logo animations,Logomaker could be improved and more personalized,10,More reviews of the page.Fast, helpful online softwareInstant and simple logo maker. For animation work that requires very tight deadlines, I suggest using Renderforest.,A lot of template choices will greatly help build and adjust the theme you want. The user interface is very easy, with simple steps. You don't even need an expert to solve your video animation problem.,For the logo animation section, maybe a very detailed version could be made, for example changing the direction of the animation, its movements, or even the position of the logo or writing.,7,Really saves time Simplicity,Adobe Premiere Pro,Adobe Premiere Pro, WixRenderforest, an awesome & easy way to create intro videosWe recently developed an awesome software solution for surveying and monitoring services and had to create a short intro video of our software solution during the GA launch. This was the first time we needed such service and so had contacted several vendors. Unsatisfied, I Googled, used many other online tools and finally found Renderforest. It was just great and solved my problem in a couple of hours! I sent the draft video to my management and team..... they loved it!,Easy and simple interface Compliments your creativity to get more out of it Flexible and affordable pricing Provides many themes/templates and music to work with,Allow more customization in available templates like resizing aligning text boxes and image placeholders and max character count. Allow music timing to be adjusted as per slides Allow instant single slide play and review instead of the whole video, especially when small localized changes are made.,10,A bit early as I have used only once, but there is potentialWhy I chose Renderforest as a perfect intro maker to my video-blogI used Renderforest to make my personal video gift and also it is a great instrument to create a video intro to my YouTube blog. I know that I can achieve similar effects with Adobe After Effects - but to study that program and motion design would take months. I cannot wait, my time is very precious. So in order to gain time and get a perfect result I used Renderforest and I am happy with the result. I would recommend Rendeforest to my friends and customers. It's a great opportunity to create motion design and personal video intros in minutes.,Custom design for every video scene. You can use hundreds of templates, for sure you can find one to fit your needs. HD quality of Renderforest videos.,I would love to have more designed templates with typography and motion design like After Effects. Would be nice to add not only text or photo, but also video fragments (to the typography templates).,10,I expect positive impact for my YouTube channel.,,Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator CCGreat ProductWe needed a good intro and outro for our company video blogs, and Renderforest provides us with that.,easy to use worth it cost many options,shorter subscription,10,Hard to say, but it makes us look very professionalFantastic Find - Thank youI'm using it to create intros for my client videos.,It makes classy video intros Couldn't be any simpler to use Customer service was CRAZY fast,Better text handling More music selections,10,None measurable at this time... pretty new,Renderforest is great!I used it for personal use. Creating a simple, yet aesthetically pleasing slideshow using Renderforest was easy and fun! The result was fun, beautiful and even if I wasn't a design professional, I think I could have figured it out rather quickly. I would definitely use it again to make more slideshows in the future.,User Interface simplicity Seamless uploading of images Great templates,More options in the image editing space (cropping),10,Simplicity and professionalism is the best in video introductionsRenderforest is being used by my art business. It allows us creative beings to get on with being creative while Renderforest supports, by making videos easier to upload and use straight away. The reason I like Renderforest is due to its simplicity and effectiveness for getting a video done when you need it without the hassle.,Simplicity Perfect to use. Great for beginners.. Easy to move around the website and find what you need without being overly complex.,More plans. 6 months subscriptions. More codes and offers.,9,Polished presentation. Professional overall look. Simple to use.High Quality - Low PriceRenderforest has helped our organization quickly and professionally share announcements of any new material we provide.,The video quality is excellent. Everything is very affordable. Exporting is fast and easy!,The search engine/filtering could be a bit easier to navigate. Other than that, I see no problem.,10,Since we began to advertise our new app with a Renderforest video, our usage has increased to over 70% throughout our organization. Most people are aware of changes that take place. There are fewer mistakes.Quality Video EffectsI use Renderforest to make clean introductions for social media videos that are used for my business. It addresses the goal of this wellness community standing out among others as a reliable resource for health information. Renderforest is specifically used in social media for making high quality video effects that are simple and cost effective to produce.,Easy to use. Strong design aesthetic. Cost effective.,More options. More customization. Marketing assistance.,10,Better recognition. Enhanced social media. Better visual representation.,Adobe Media Optimizer,Google Cloud Dataflow, Facebook for Business, TrelloThe best toolRenderforest is great. I use it for the intro videos of my YouTube Channel. It is very simple to use and the output is amazing. It makes your work faster and you do not have to to have much experience in video editing. I recommend it because it is a smart tool.,Simple Immediate Smart,Add more templates based on technology Give the opportunity to change the position of text in the templates Zoom in/zoom out the logo based on the scene,9,Do your speech in one nightIt is very simple, convenient, fast, and has many styles to choose from. It is suitable for various needs, whether for commercial or academic purposes. However, some templates have more restrictions on their use, such as the number of words in the title, the number of pictures, the size restrictions, and the cost of rendering. But generally speaking, Renderforest is very suitable for the majority of users, especially for small businesses that need high efficiency and low cost, which is a good choice.,Clean interface, easy to understand, easy to operate, simple options. Beautiful template, suitable for all kinds of users. The animation effect is smooth and the rendering is fast.,Uploading video is slow, processing time and rendering video are often jammed. Some templates have more restrictions, such as the number of words in the title, the number of pictures, the size of pictures and so on. Prices for individual users are not very friendly.,8,Renderforest helps make the company more professional and the speaker's views more clearly expressed The simple, business style template selection is too few,Renderforest is the key!I am in charge of our social media team, and we make and edit videos on a weekly basis. Renderforest is an effective tool for us and makes the video editing part of our day-to-day work a lot easier.,Templates Music / audio Efficiency,Price More flexible packages for students More cinematic templates,10,Creativity Efficiency Speed,Adobe Advertising Cloud, Adobe AIR and Adobe Acrobat DC,Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Business CatalystGreat product with equally great supportThis is a really useful and easy to use software with fantastic customer support. I submitted a support ticket and had a reply within 10 mins with an explanation and solution. Great service. Looking forward to publishing my first video!,Customer Support Easy to use interface Good pre build templates,Need to republish and wait to see changes,10,Cost saving for great production,Great bang for the buck. simple and intuitive.We use Renderforest across the entire organization to advertise initiatives, events, and even as a presentation tool.,presenations commercials advertisments,more cartoons less pill based medical themes more customization within the themes,9,more awareness of our events we saved $8,000 using Renderforest for a small commercial instead of going with an outside company to shoot one. patients felt more engaged with how we dispersed information across health center TV's,iMovie,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, iMovieAmazing ToolAmazing. It helped me to show my services and product without using external consultancy and without wasting my money. I used it to promote a new service and helps people to book anytime and everywhere. I like it so much and I think I am going to use it in future.,Efficiency Visual Easy to use,Maybe more features No word customize Few images,9,Users Views Download,360Video, MailChimp and Google App Engine,MailChimp, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, Adobe PhotoshopYou love your business, you love RF.We are using the videos to attract people to our beauty salon. Because it's easy to use and to communicate with, it was a zero stress situation. I will probably go for more just because I can find anything I need in a very professional way, in one place.,It's a great place for anyone who wants to improve their business by appearing very professional. Easy to use and to create astonishing vibes with your clients. Communication is very professional and really, really short response period. For those who are more professional but have no time or ideas about what to make for their own business, inspiration is a place called Renderforest,I would like to see more of the creative work that it has to offer, in quantity. Special category for sports and beauty industries. Whiteboard.,10,Raised the check-in frequency in the company. Raised our revenues by a small, but a very welcoming percentage. Reduced the amount of time to explain the simple steps.,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, WordPressReview: "Renderforest is the best tool to create powerfull presentations"Renderforest is being used in my organization as a tool to show innovations by our IT department.Renderforest's colorful and intuitive projects help us to build solid brainstorming meetings after each presentation.,Dozens of video templates to start with. Colorful and intuitive themes help to spread our ideas and facilitates understanding Costumers can pay per export, no need to subscription,Create longer videos with no subscription need. Music editing only in advanced mode. No 720p/1080p preview.,10,Renderforest had no negative impact on our ROI.,,Adobe Illustrator CCMy Presentation LifesaverRenderforest is an efficient and easy-to-use presentation platform to create video, slideshow or any visual presentation. For me, it saves time and resources yet creating a dynamic and high caliber presentation for your creative needs. User-friendly and easy to navigate even for first-time users. Any department or task can use it. For me, it is for personal use so it is very helpful.,User-Friendly and easy to use even for first-time users. Variation and a lot of choices. It offers a variety of selections and it is professionally made for users. Various options for subscription and for 1-time users. It doesn't force you to sign up for the subscription but it allows you to use what service you only need. Swift response and very helpful customer services team.,I hope there is an affordable price for first-time users or for special cases like students, trial users (who wants full access), etc. An example A price, for like $15, for 7 days full trial or something.,10,Ease of Use for Non-technical users. Professional Quality presentation for less (time, cost, and resources). A wide range of professionally made options for slideshows, animations, and presentations.Easy and good pricing optionsI used Renderforest as a go-to for quick and easy marketing videos and logo animations.,Allows you to pay per project Offers subscription services for ongoing work Shows renders before paying,Speed of renders. Improvements on viewing stock footage before signing up Offering 4k files rather than just HD,10,Saves time Saves outsourcing
Renderforest Video

Renderforest Video Reviews

Renderforest Video

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 45 vetted Renderforest Video reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Cody Bondra profile photo
June 13, 2019

Renderforest customer service stepped up when they didn't even need to!

We used Renderforest to create an intro for our new YouTube show.
  • Communication.
  • Customer Service.
  • Accessibility.
  • I have not experienced any downsides, yet. However, I've only used the product once.
I used Renderforest to create an intro for my new YouTube show. I had made an error while cropping a logo. Customer service answered me immediately and was tremendously understanding and proactive. They fixed the error I had made and sent me back my finished product within minutes. I will definitely be using them again.
Read Cody Bondra's full review
August 12, 2019

Be the Creator of all things Immersive with Renderforest Video!

• Very easy and self-explanatory GUI
  • Massive variety of templates and toolkits
  • Competitive pricing and storage options
  • Availability of commercial music to use
  • "Pay per Product" pricing is extremely high for a single video, effectively encouraging subscription only, which isn't a great way to promote growth.
  • A better way to visualise the final product on different devices and sizes could be devised
  • Well Suited
    • Conveying company growth and progress to employees
    • Explaining how products work
    • Explaining how to use products (as a users manual)
    • Introducing employees to new workflows and IT systems
    • Pitching ideas to investors
    • Creating visual portfolio maps and growth paths for departments
  • Less Appropriate
    • Presenting financial figures to shareholders
    • For content that requires a lot of focus on specific details for extended periods of time
June 13, 2019

Great Customer Service

• Customer service was fast.
  • Very helpful to fix my request.
  • Cutting edge intro videos.
  • Allow font editing for 1-time purchasers (Currently unavailable without monthly subscription as far as I could see).
Intro to Social Media or Media Channels.
Sukla M C profile photo
December 06, 2018

Fast, Easy Video Generation

• Quick to create
  • Wide range of design choices
  • Good library of background music
  • Limited by what the project provides
  • Cannot fine tune like you can with more advanced software
It is best for Logo Reveals and short videos, and usable in most scenarios where you do not have your own footage / have trouble creating it. Good for explainers/informative videos to be generated instantly. Not particularly suited for long videos where you would have large number of elements or want to add you own footage and tweak minute aspects.
Read Sukla M C's full review
Audrey Samb profile photo
September 18, 2018

Make an awesome promotional video via Renderforest!

• User-friendly
  • Good pricing
  • Great customer service
  • I would like to be able to see the preview of my videos directly from my profile without having to "Download" it every time.
  • It would be good to be able to watch a high quality preview of the videos.
  • The screenshots/images that are uploaded appear in bad quality, so it is hard to make sure they will look good in the final video.
Renderforest is great for promotional videos of small businesses that are just starting. It is easy to use, and they offer good pricing. I also appreciate that they don't offer only monthly subscriptions like most online video-making softwares, but also single video export, which suits my case perfectly. I hope they will soon offer more scene templates.
Read Audrey Samb's full review
Artur Asatryan profile photo
November 30, 2018

Make it great, make it easy

• Web-Pages
  • Animations maker
  • Logo animations
  • Logomaker could be improved and more personalized
Nowadays making simple videos require huge costs, which is not affordable by small businesses. Renderforest makes life of small businesses easier and gives chance to be more or less on the same level as big companies.
Read Artur Asatryan's full review
Angga Satria profile photo

Fast, helpful online software

• A lot of template choices will greatly help build and adjust the theme you want.
  • The user interface is very easy, with simple steps. You don't even need an expert to solve your video animation problem.
  • For the logo animation section, maybe a very detailed version could be made, for example changing the direction of the animation, its movements, or even the position of the logo or writing.
Good for some light animation video or logos, and can be learned quickly. Many campuses or even companies could use software like this. Without experts, even colleagues will be amazed to see how good and quick the process and results are. I would recommend this for colleagues who need a glimpse of video animations for personal or perhaps business purposes, which they want all to be fast.
Read Angga Satria's full review
Prabhu Keni profile photo
November 29, 2018

Renderforest, an awesome & easy way to create intro videos

• Easy and simple interface
  • Compliments your creativity to get more out of it
  • Flexible and affordable pricing
  • Provides many themes/templates and music to work with
  • Allow more customization in available templates like resizing aligning text boxes and image placeholders and max character count.
  • Allow music timing to be adjusted as per slides
  • Allow instant single slide play and review instead of the whole video, especially when small localized changes are made.
Best for intro videos, explaner videos, and infographics videos.
Read Prabhu Keni's full review
Vera DG profile photo
November 28, 2018

Why I chose Renderforest as a perfect intro maker to my video-blog

• Custom design for every video scene.
  • You can use hundreds of templates, for sure you can find one to fit your needs.
  • HD quality of Renderforest videos.
  • I would love to have more designed templates with typography and motion design like After Effects.
  • Would be nice to add not only text or photo, but also video fragments (to the typography templates).
I like the typography style of video intro in Renderforest. I also like the motion design for logos (there are a lot of nice designs on the site). I would love to give a big thanks to all the creators and developers of Renderforest. I couldn't discover all designs and scenarios available, but between those I found I am very satisfied.
Read Vera DG's full review
Barry Friedman profile photo
November 23, 2018

Fantastic Find - Thank you

I'm using it to create intros for my client videos.
  • It makes classy video intros
  • Couldn't be any simpler to use
  • Customer service was CRAZY fast
  • Better text handling
  • More music selections
Making video intros is all I've done
Read Barry Friedman's full review
Jenny Podushko profile photo
November 23, 2018

Renderforest is great!

I used it for personal use.

• User Interface simplicity
  • Seamless uploading of images
  • Great templates
  • More options in the image editing space (cropping)
It is great for both business and personal projects - where you want to make a presentation of some sort.
Read Jenny Podushko's full review
Karen Emma Hall profile photo
September 18, 2018

Simplicity and professionalism is the best in video introductions

• Simplicity
  • Perfect to use.
  • Great for beginners..
  • Easy to move around the website and find what you need without being overly complex.
  • More plans.
  • 6 months subscriptions.
  • More codes and offers.
If you want an introduction video fast and you are in a hurry, Renderforest is the app to use, without any hesitation. I am rather new to YouTube videos and promotion videos and Renderforest allowed me to progress further and so it is perfect if you are a beginner or a novice.
Read Karen Emma Hall's full review
Franchesca Martinez profile photo
September 13, 2018

High Quality - Low Price

• The video quality is excellent.
  • Everything is very affordable.
  • Exporting is fast and easy!
  • The search engine/filtering could be a bit easier to navigate.
  • Other than that, I see no problem.
There are videos for all sorts of business and the flexibility of each video is very good.
Read Franchesca Martinez's full review
Peter Fettis profile photo
September 11, 2018

Quality Video Effects

• Easy to use.
  • Strong design aesthetic.
  • Cost effective.
  • More options.
  • More customization.
  • Marketing assistance.
For businesses that use videos, especially for social media this is useful. In the event that you do not use video production for your business it is less appropriate.
Read Peter Fettis's full review
Matteo De Giorgi profile photo
September 10, 2018

The best tool

• Simple
  • Immediate
  • Smart
  • Add more templates based on technology
  • Give the opportunity to change the position of text in the templates
  • Zoom in/zoom out the logo based on the scene
It is the best tool for intro videos
Read Matteo De Giorgi's full review
December 28, 2018

Do your speech in one night

It is very simple, convenient, fast, and has many styles to choose from.
It is suitable for various needs, whether for commercial or academic purposes.
  • Clean interface, easy to understand, easy to operate, simple options.
  • Beautiful template, suitable for all kinds of users.
  • The animation effect is smooth and the rendering is fast.
  • Uploading video is slow, processing time and rendering video are often jammed.
  • Some templates have more restrictions, such as the number of words in the title, the number of pictures, the size of pictures and so on.
  • Prices for individual users are not very friendly.
Some specific scenarios where Renderforest is well suited: Business speeches, promotional meetings, product presentations, academic exchanges, classroom presentations, personal presentations, exhibitions of works.

Less appropriate: Serious meetings, memorials, political meetings, seminars

Renderforest is the key!

• Templates
  • Music / audio
  • Efficiency
  • Price
  • More flexible packages for students
  • More cinematic templates
Renderforest is well-suited for my job.
September 11, 2018

Great product with equally great support

• Customer Support
  • Easy to use interface
  • Good pre build templates
  • Need to republish and wait to see changes
SMEs - great option to produce a professional corporate presentation to keep up with the "big boys" of the corporate world
Cameron McClusky profile photo
July 17, 2018

Great bang for the buck. simple and intuitive.

• presenations
  • commercials
  • advertisments
  • more cartoons
  • less pill based medical themes
  • more customization within the themes
I wouldn't use it to create a commercial or anything for a fortune 500 company, but for all midsize companies like the one I work for, Renderforest is perfect for everything it does and sets out to do. It's simple and easy to use, yet the creations always look advanced and professional.
Read Cameron McClusky's full review

• Visual
  • Maybe more features
  • No word customize
  • Few images
Renderforest is an efficient and easy-to-use presentation platform to create video, slideshow or any visual presentation. For me, it saves time and resources yet creating a dynamic and high caliber presentation for your creative needs. User-friendly and easy to navigate even for first-time users. I suggest any manager use it, especially for presentations.
Read Giacomo Disabato's full review
Nezir Kopcic profile photo
June 14, 2018

You love your business, you love RF.

• It's a great place for anyone who wants to improve their business by appearing very professional.
  • Easy to use and to create astonishing vibes with your clients.
  • Communication is very professional and really, really short response period.
  • For those who are more professional but have no time or ideas about what to make for their own business, inspiration is a place called Renderforest
  • I would like to see more of the creative work that it has to offer, in quantity.
  • Special category for sports and beauty industries.
  • Whiteboard.
If you have a good vision and you are professional. You don't have to buy all the software licenses and learn all the processes of making a good visual appearance. You have it all in one place.
Read Nezir Kopcic's full review
Adriano Pedro profile photo
June 13, 2018

Review: "Renderforest is the best tool to create powerfull presentations"

• Dozens of video templates to start with.
  • Colorful and intuitive themes help to spread our ideas and facilitates understanding
  • Costumers can pay per export, no need to subscription
  • Create longer videos with no subscription need.
  • Music editing only in advanced mode.
  • No 720p/1080p preview.
Renderforest is well suited to use for personal or professional purposes. Even if you want to create a wedding slideshow, a promo video to promote your new product or an institutional video to spread some ideas in your business, Renderforestoft is the best tool to use and I recommend it to everyone!
Read Adriano Pedro's full review
Gerard Santiago profile photo
June 12, 2018

My Presentation Lifesaver

• User-Friendly and easy to use even for first-time users.
  • Variation and a lot of choices. It offers a variety of selections and it is professionally made for users.
  • Various options for subscription and for 1-time users. It doesn't force you to sign up for the subscription but it allows you to use what service you only need.
  • Swift response and very helpful customer services team.
  • I hope there is an affordable price for first-time users or for special cases like students, trial users (who wants full access), etc. An example A price, for like $15, for 7 days full trial or something.
Well-suited for easy to use, ready-made presentation but can be customized to your creative needs.
Suited for students, artists and non-technical individuals who need professional quality presentation.
Perfect for personal or non-formal presentations (But formal presentation can be done too).
Suited for individuals who can't afford to hire a professional designer or artist.

Less appropriate for more specific or distinct animation or presentation. Limited in terms of the available options.
Less appropriate for high ender users (who needs 4K or higher).
Read Gerard Santiago's full review
Dan Spratt profile photo
June 08, 2018

Easy and good pricing options

• Allows you to pay per project
  • Offers subscription services for ongoing work
  • Shows renders before paying
  • Speed of renders.
  • Improvements on viewing stock footage before signing up
  • Offering 4k files rather than just HD
For inexperienced video creators to make professional quality rendered video.
Read Dan Spratt's full review

About Renderforest Video

Renderforest Video is an online video production platform that promises to allow individuals and businesses to create “broadcast quality” videos for private or business use. It is free to use and anyone can register as a user in a few simple steps. Renderforest features paid upgrades or subscription plans.

Main features of Renderforest include:

- HQ videos

- Large Gallery of Video Production and Animation Templates and stories

- 195,000+ Royalty free stock footage access with online easy-to-use video editor

- 1 click video publishing to facebook pages or youtube channels

- Commercially licensed music collection for video creation usage