https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/cq/f4/U8124G2HT7GS.JPEGFast, Easy Video GenerationWe have found Renderforest to be very quick and effective in creating Logo Reveals for our various business verticals. The ready selection of video footage and sound effects available ease up the task of creating a video for our marketing needs. Being a photographer, I wanted a video representation of my business and my studio which I was providing to rent. Renderforest had the footage and effects that I had in mind, and I was able to get a nice logo reveal that also depicted my brand beautifully. Even though I do some video editing myself, the money/time spent if I did it myself would have been much higher than what I am spending on Renderforest.,Quick to create Wide range of design choices Good library of background music,Limited by what the project provides Cannot fine tune like you can with more advanced software,9,Saved time Good overall output quality,Adobe Premiere ProMake an awesome promotional video via Renderforest!I was looking for an online promotion video maker when I found Renderforest through Google. I am the owner and the only employee of my company, so I am the only one using it. It is a great tool for video-making. Fun and easy to use, I have been enjoying the time I have spent on the website, working on my very first promotional video. I had read a few good reviews online about the service, and the experience I have reflects all the reviews I came across. Because of a minor technical issue, I contacted the customer service of Renderforest, and they replied to me very promptly.,User-friendly Good pricing Great customer service,I would like to be able to see the preview of my videos directly from my profile without having to "Download" it every time. It would be good to be able to watch a high quality preview of the videos. The screenshots/images that are uploaded appear in bad quality, so it is hard to make sure they will look good in the final video.,8,I am satisfied by the quality of the product I purchased from Renderforest. I am satisfied by the price I paid to buy the product. I am satisfied by the customer service they offered before I bought the product.Make it great, make it easyFirstly, when only Videomaker was available I used Renderforest for it. I was very satisfied with the quality of videos they make. Now they created Logomaker and Web-Page Creator which are great tools. I use now web page creator for 2 projects. Hope it will work soon. Renderforest is one of the few digital products that I am ready to pay for.,Web-Pages Animations maker Logo animations,Logomaker could be improved and more personalized,10,More reviews of the page.Fast, helpful online softwareInstant and simple logo maker. For animation work that requires very tight deadlines, I suggest using Renderforest.,A lot of template choices will greatly help build and adjust the theme you want. The user interface is very easy, with simple steps. You don't even need an expert to solve your video animation problem.,For the logo animation section, maybe a very detailed version could be made, for example changing the direction of the animation, its movements, or even the position of the logo or writing.,7,Really saves time Simplicity,Adobe Premiere Pro,Adobe Premiere Pro, WixRenderforest, an awesome & easy way to create intro videosWe recently developed an awesome software solution for surveying and monitoring services and had to create a short intro video of our software solution during the GA launch. This was the first time we needed such service and so had contacted several vendors. Unsatisfied, I Googled, used many other online tools and finally found Renderforest. It was just great and solved my problem in a couple of hours! I sent the draft video to my management and team..... they loved it!,Easy and simple interface Compliments your creativity to get more out of it Flexible and affordable pricing Provides many themes/templates and music to work with,Allow more customization in available templates like resizing aligning text boxes and image placeholders and max character count. Allow music timing to be adjusted as per slides Allow instant single slide play and review instead of the whole video, especially when small localized changes are made.,10,A bit early as I have used only once, but there is potential
Renderforest

Renderforest Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Renderforest
Filter 40 vetted Renderforest reviews and ratings
Sukla M C profile photo
December 06, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Fast, Easy Video Generation"

• Quick to create
  • Wide range of design choices
  • Good library of background music
  • Limited by what the project provides
  • Cannot fine tune like you can with more advanced software
It is best for Logo Reveals and short videos, and usable in most scenarios where you do not have your own footage / have trouble creating it. Good for explainers/informative videos to be generated instantly. Not particularly suited for long videos where you would have large number of elements or want to add you own footage and tweak minute aspects.
Read Sukla M C's full review
Audrey Samb profile photo
September 18, 2018

Review: "Make an awesome promotional video via Renderforest!"

• User-friendly
  • Good pricing
  • Great customer service
  • I would like to be able to see the preview of my videos directly from my profile without having to "Download" it every time.
  • It would be good to be able to watch a high quality preview of the videos.
  • The screenshots/images that are uploaded appear in bad quality, so it is hard to make sure they will look good in the final video.
Renderforest is great for promotional videos of small businesses that are just starting. It is easy to use, and they offer good pricing. I also appreciate that they don't offer only monthly subscriptions like most online video-making softwares, but also single video export, which suits my case perfectly. I hope they will soon offer more scene templates.
Read Audrey Samb's full review
Artur Asatryan profile photo
November 30, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Make it great, make it easy"

• Web-Pages
  • Animations maker
  • Logo animations
  • Logomaker could be improved and more personalized
Nowadays making simple videos require huge costs, which is not affordable by small businesses. Renderforest makes life of small businesses easier and gives chance to be more or less on the same level as big companies.
Read Artur Asatryan's full review
Angga Satria profile photo
November 29, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Fast, helpful online software"

• A lot of template choices will greatly help build and adjust the theme you want.
  • The user interface is very easy, with simple steps. You don't even need an expert to solve your video animation problem.
  • For the logo animation section, maybe a very detailed version could be made, for example changing the direction of the animation, its movements, or even the position of the logo or writing.
Good for some light animation video or logos, and can be learned quickly. Many campuses or even companies could use software like this. Without experts, even colleagues will be amazed to see how good and quick the process and results are. I would recommend this for colleagues who need a glimpse of video animations for personal or perhaps business purposes, which they want all to be fast.
Read Angga Satria's full review
Prabhu Keni profile photo
November 29, 2018

Review: "Renderforest, an awesome & easy way to create intro videos"

• Easy and simple interface
  • Compliments your creativity to get more out of it
  • Flexible and affordable pricing
  • Provides many themes/templates and music to work with
  • Allow more customization in available templates like resizing aligning text boxes and image placeholders and max character count.
  • Allow music timing to be adjusted as per slides
  • Allow instant single slide play and review instead of the whole video, especially when small localized changes are made.
Best for intro videos, explaner videos, and infographics videos.
Read Prabhu Keni's full review
Vera DG profile photo
November 28, 2018

Review: "Why I chose Renderforest as a perfect intro maker to my video-blog"

I used Renderforest to make my personal video gift and also it is a great instrument to create a video intro to my YouTube blog. I know that I can achieve similar effects with Adobe After Effects - but to study that program and motion design would take months. I cannot wait, my time is very precious. So in order to gain time and get a perfect result I used Renderforest and I am happy with the result.

I would recommend Rendeforest to my friends and customers. It's a great opportunity to create motion design and personal video intros in minutes.
  • Custom design for every video scene.
  • You can use hundreds of templates, for sure you can find one to fit your needs.
  • HD quality of Renderforest videos.
  • I would love to have more designed templates with typography and motion design like After Effects.
  • Would be nice to add not only text or photo, but also video fragments (to the typography templates).
I like the typography style of video intro in Renderforest. I also like the motion design for logos (there are a lot of nice designs on the site). I would love to give a big thanks to all the creators and developers of Renderforest. I couldn't discover all designs and scenarios available, but between those I found I am very satisfied.
Read Vera DG's full review
Peter Kauffmann profile photo
November 23, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Great Product"

We needed a good intro and outro for our company video blogs, and Renderforest provides us with that.
  • easy to use
  • worth it cost
  • many options
  • shorter subscription
Great for making a professional impression on a video blog
Read Peter Kauffmann's full review
Barry Friedman profile photo
November 23, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Fantastic Find - Thank you"

I'm using it to create intros for my client videos.
  • It makes classy video intros
  • Couldn't be any simpler to use
  • Customer service was CRAZY fast
  • Better text handling
  • More music selections
Making video intros is all I've done
Read Barry Friedman's full review
Jenny Podushko profile photo
November 23, 2018

User Review: "Renderforest is great!"

I used it for personal use.

Creating a simple, yet aesthetically pleasing slideshow using Renderforest was easy and fun! The result was fun, beautiful and even if I wasn't a design professional, I think I could have figured it out rather quickly. I would definitely use it again to make more slideshows in the future.
  • User Interface simplicity
  • Seamless uploading of images
  • Great templates
  • More options in the image editing space (cropping)
It is great for both business and personal projects - where you want to make a presentation of some sort.
Read Jenny Podushko's full review
Cameron McClusky profile photo
July 17, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Great bang for the buck. simple and intuitive."

We use Renderforest across the entire organization to advertise initiatives, events, and even as a presentation tool.
  • presenations
  • commercials
  • advertisments
  • more cartoons
  • less pill based medical themes
  • more customization within the themes
I wouldn't use it to create a commercial or anything for a fortune 500 company, but for all midsize companies like the one I work for, Renderforest is perfect for everything it does and sets out to do. It's simple and easy to use, yet the creations always look advanced and professional.
Read Cameron McClusky's full review
Giacomo Disabato profile photo
June 20, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Amazing Tool"

Amazing. It helped me to show my services and product without using external consultancy and without wasting my money. I used it to promote a new service and helps people to book anytime and everywhere. I like it so much and I think I am going to use it in future.
  • Efficiency
  • Visual
  • Maybe more features
  • No word customize
  • Few images
Renderforest is an efficient and easy-to-use presentation platform to create video, slideshow or any visual presentation. For me, it saves time and resources yet creating a dynamic and high caliber presentation for your creative needs. User-friendly and easy to navigate even for first-time users. I suggest any manager use it, especially for presentations.
Read Giacomo Disabato's full review
Nezir Kopcic profile photo
June 14, 2018

Renderforest Review: "You love your business, you love RF."

We are using the videos to attract people to our beauty salon. Because it's easy to use and to communicate with, it was a zero stress situation. I will probably go for more just because I can find anything I need in a very professional way, in one place.
  • It's a great place for anyone who wants to improve their business by appearing very professional.
  • Easy to use and to create astonishing vibes with your clients.
  • Communication is very professional and really, really short response period.
  • For those who are more professional but have no time or ideas about what to make for their own business, inspiration is a place called Renderforest
  • I would like to see more of the creative work that it has to offer, in quantity.
  • Special category for sports and beauty industries.
  • Whiteboard.
If you have a good vision and you are professional. You don't have to buy all the software licenses and learn all the processes of making a good visual appearance. You have it all in one place.
Read Nezir Kopcic's full review
Karen Emma Hall profile photo
September 18, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Simplicity and professionalism is the best in video introductions"

Renderforest is being used by my art business. It allows us creative beings to get on with being creative while Renderforest supports, by making videos easier to upload and use straight away. The reason I like Renderforest is due to its simplicity and effectiveness for getting a video done when you need it without the hassle.
  • Simplicity
  • Perfect to use.
  • Great for beginners..
  • Easy to move around the website and find what you need without being overly complex.
  • More plans.
  • 6 months subscriptions.
  • More codes and offers.
If you want an introduction video fast and you are in a hurry, Renderforest is the app to use, without any hesitation. I am rather new to YouTube videos and promotion videos and Renderforest allowed me to progress further and so it is perfect if you are a beginner or a novice.
Read Karen Emma Hall's full review
Franchesca Martinez profile photo
September 13, 2018

Renderforest Review: "High Quality - Low Price"

Renderforest has helped our organization quickly and professionally share announcements of any new material we provide.
  • The video quality is excellent.
  • Everything is very affordable.
  • Exporting is fast and easy!
  • The search engine/filtering could be a bit easier to navigate.
  • Other than that, I see no problem.
There are videos for all sorts of business and the flexibility of each video is very good.
Read Franchesca Martinez's full review
Peter Fettis profile photo
September 11, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Quality Video Effects"

I use Renderforest to make clean introductions for social media videos that are used for my business. It addresses the goal of this wellness community standing out among others as a reliable resource for health information. Renderforest is specifically used in social media for making high quality video effects that are simple and cost effective to produce.
  • Easy to use.
  • Strong design aesthetic.
  • Cost effective.
  • More options.
  • More customization.
  • Marketing assistance.
For businesses that use videos, especially for social media this is useful. In the event that you do not use video production for your business it is less appropriate.
Read Peter Fettis's full review
Matteo De Giorgi profile photo
September 10, 2018

Renderforest Review: "The best tool"

Renderforest is great. I use it for the intro videos of my YouTube Channel. It is very simple to use and the output is amazing. It makes your work faster and you do not have to to have much experience in video editing. I recommend it because it is a smart tool.
  • Simple
  • Immediate
  • Smart
  • Add more templates based on technology
  • Give the opportunity to change the position of text in the templates
  • Zoom in/zoom out the logo based on the scene
It is the best tool for intro videos
Read Matteo De Giorgi's full review
Michelle Munt profile photo
June 22, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Exciting branded intro video!"

I wanted to set up an intro video for my Facebook live broadcasts, but I'm no graphic designer. But Renderforest made it easy to put a 7 second intro together by putting my logo into their templates. I was able to choose my custom colours, add a sound track, and boom.... it was done! So easy and looks really professional. I decided to purchase that clip to remove the watermark so my clients just see my branding. Works great for me, so I highly recommend others try it! It's free if you're happy to have the watermark so really you have nothing to lose by giving it a go.
  • Great templates with interesting action
  • Selection of music clips or you can add your own
  • Even if you haven't got a logo you can still create something really professional just with your company name and tag line.
  • I would have liked to have more options for the fonts
Get for those like me who don't have the skilled to make exciting graphics.
Read Michelle Munt's full review
Steven Richards “Golf Swing Method” profile photo
June 19, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Easy to use templates helped me promote the work that I do in an engaging way!"

I used Renderforest to promote the work that I do, and a new business idea that I had that could help other businesses improve their profitability - "The Golf Swing Method." Renderforest’s interactive video means I am able to get the concept across more succinctly and in a more appealing fashion.
  • Easy to use templates
  • Variety of template options to suit most businesses
  • Affordable pricing plan
  • Even more template options would be good!
Whiteboard selling is very effective in today’s marketplace and Renderforest gives business owners the opportunity to promote their products and services in an ready to use, affordable way.
Read Steven Richards “Golf Swing Method”'s full review
Loïc Goaper profile photo
June 14, 2018

Renderforest Review: "One of the useful tool for small compagnies"

We are using Renderforest to make all of our videos for our customers or partners.
For a small company like us, Renderforest provides a good and easy to use tool for editing and posting videos on our screens, in our agencies and on YouTube.
It's perfect for a team which doesn't have a marketing member.
  • Many templates are available for all types of users
  • Easy to use every day
  • Qualities of renders
  • One of the cheapest online software for video editing
  • It's not very easy and clear to find a good definition for the video.
  • When you aren't an English speaking person, contacting support is not the easiest task. A multilingual support will be a good bonus.
One of the perfect examples for us is doing a video to present a new product or a new service, like a mobile application for our clients. We show with this tool in what situation this app could be useful and its goals. We could upload this video on our YouTube channel and communicate via email.
Read Loïc Goaper's full review
November 29, 2018

User Review: "Renderforest is the key!"

I am in charge of our social media team, and we make and edit videos on a weekly basis. Renderforest is an effective tool for us and makes the video editing part of our day-to-day work a lot easier.
  • Templates
  • Music / audio
  • Efficiency
  • Price
  • More flexible packages for students
  • More cinematic templates
Renderforest is well-suited for my job.
September 11, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Great product with equally great support"

This is a really useful and easy to use software with fantastic customer support. I submitted a support ticket and had a reply within 10 mins with an explanation and solution. Great service. Looking forward to publishing my first video!
  • Customer Support
  • Easy to use interface
  • Good pre build templates
  • Need to republish and wait to see changes
SMEs - great option to produce a professional corporate presentation to keep up with the "big boys" of the corporate world
July 09, 2018

Renderforest Review: "Beautiful videos done easily"

As a tech person for my church, with little video background, I was nervous when asked to make a video showcasing our ministries to those not familiar with what we do. I imagined difficult storyboard sessions, a long hard video editing process and only mediocre results. That's when I discovered Renderforest. The examples were impressive, the customization options were immense, and IT WAS EASY! This is now my go-to spot for any video related work.
  • Selection of quality video templates
  • Customization of those templates
  • Ease of use in their interface
  • It would be nice to have the ability to customize uploaded media, such as apply filters to images
This product is perfect for those that need a quality video but doesn't have a professional budget or videographer available. Spending a few hours, anyone can end up with a great looking video.
July 03, 2018

User Review: "Renderforest - Highly recommend"

I have used Renderforest for myself as I am a full-time YouTube content creator and was looking to jazz up my channel. They have everything I was looking for in making a perfect Intro for my videos.
  • A broad range of tools
  • Fantastic quality at affordable prices
  • Customer support has a very quick response time
  • Could add more music options
  • Be able to see a money conversion added instead of prices in dollars
  • Discount for returning customers
Renderforest has a design for everyone, sole use or large companies, there is definitely something for everyone. The quality is crystal clear, good fair prices for the products being offered.
Adriano Pedro profile photo
June 13, 2018

"Review: "Renderforest is the best tool to create powerfull presentations""

Renderforest is being used in my organization as a tool to show innovations by our IT department.Renderforest's colorful and intuitive projects help us to build solid brainstorming meetings after each presentation.
  • Dozens of video templates to start with.
  • Colorful and intuitive themes help to spread our ideas and facilitates understanding
  • Costumers can pay per export, no need to subscription
  • Create longer videos with no subscription need.
  • Music editing only in advanced mode.
  • No 720p/1080p preview.
Renderforest is well suited to use for personal or professional purposes. Even if you want to create a wedding slideshow, a promo video to promote your new product or an institutional video to spread some ideas in your business, Renderforestoft is the best tool to use and I recommend it to everyone!
Read Adriano Pedro's full review
Gerard Santiago profile photo
June 12, 2018

Renderforest Review: "My Presentation Lifesaver"

Renderforest is an efficient and easy-to-use presentation platform to create video, slideshow or any visual presentation. For me, it saves time and resources yet creating a dynamic and high caliber presentation for your creative needs. User-friendly and easy to navigate even for first-time users. Any department or task can use it. For me, it is for personal use so it is very helpful.
  • User-Friendly and easy to use even for first-time users.
  • Variation and a lot of choices. It offers a variety of selections and it is professionally made for users.
  • Various options for subscription and for 1-time users. It doesn't force you to sign up for the subscription but it allows you to use what service you only need.
  • Swift response and very helpful customer services team.
  • I hope there is an affordable price for first-time users or for special cases like students, trial users (who wants full access), etc. An example A price, for like $15, for 7 days full trial or something.
Well-suited for easy to use, ready-made presentation but can be customized to your creative needs.
Suited for students, artists and non-technical individuals who need professional quality presentation.
Perfect for personal or non-formal presentations (But formal presentation can be done too).
Suited for individuals who can't afford to hire a professional designer or artist.

Less appropriate for more specific or distinct animation or presentation. Limited in terms of the available options.
Less appropriate for high ender users (who needs 4K or higher).
Read Gerard Santiago's full review

Renderforest Scorecard Summary

About Renderforest

Renderforest is an online video production platform that allows individuals and businesses to create “broadcast quality” videos for private or business use. It is free to use and anyone can register as a user in a few simple steps. Renderforest features paid upgrades or subscription plans.

For personal use, the vendor offers a variety of custom solutions for blog animations, photo and wedding slideshows, educational videos and video invitations.

Renderforest also provides businesses with options for business presentations, events invitations, promotional videos, kinetic typography, explainer animations, testimonials and more.

The vendor explains how their solution works below:

Browse and select one of our video templates. We have literally 300+ customizable templates that you are free to use once you register.

Select video templates and you will be offered a variety of categories running from Promotional templates to Logo Animation templates to Slideshows and anything in between.

Once you are done editing, the video will take a few minutes to render before it’s ready for publishing. You can edit the video as many times as you want.

Renderforest also offers users the option to directly share your videos on social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.

More importantly, Renderforest stores all your projects in your dashboard for a lifetime, so you don’t have to worry about losing your work.