Being a photographer, I wanted a video representation of my business and my studio which I was providing to rent. Renderforest had the footage and effects that I had in mind, and I was able to get a nice logo reveal that also depicted my brand beautifully. Even though I do some video editing myself, the money/time spent if I did it myself would have been much higher than what I am spending on Renderforest.
- Good pricing
- Great customer service
- I would like to be able to see the preview of my videos directly from my profile without having to "Download" it every time.
- It would be good to be able to watch a high quality preview of the videos.
- The screenshots/images that are uploaded appear in bad quality, so it is hard to make sure they will look good in the final video.
- A lot of template choices will greatly help build and adjust the theme you want.
- The user interface is very easy, with simple steps. You don't even need an expert to solve your video animation problem.
- For the logo animation section, maybe a very detailed version could be made, for example changing the direction of the animation, its movements, or even the position of the logo or writing.
- Easy and simple interface
- Compliments your creativity to get more out of it
- Flexible and affordable pricing
- Provides many themes/templates and music to work with
- Allow more customization in available templates like resizing aligning text boxes and image placeholders and max character count.
- Allow music timing to be adjusted as per slides
- Allow instant single slide play and review instead of the whole video, especially when small localized changes are made.
- Custom design for every video scene.
- You can use hundreds of templates, for sure you can find one to fit your needs.
- HD quality of Renderforest videos.
- I would love to have more designed templates with typography and motion design like After Effects.
- Would be nice to add not only text or photo, but also video fragments (to the typography templates).
Creating a simple, yet aesthetically pleasing slideshow using Renderforest was easy and fun! The result was fun, beautiful and even if I wasn't a design professional, I think I could have figured it out rather quickly. I would definitely use it again to make more slideshows in the future.
- It's a great place for anyone who wants to improve their business by appearing very professional.
- Easy to use and to create astonishing vibes with your clients.
- Communication is very professional and really, really short response period.
- For those who are more professional but have no time or ideas about what to make for their own business, inspiration is a place called Renderforest
- I would like to see more of the creative work that it has to offer, in quantity.
- Special category for sports and beauty industries.
- Great templates with interesting action
- Selection of music clips or you can add your own
- Even if you haven't got a logo you can still create something really professional just with your company name and tag line.
- I would have liked to have more options for the fonts
Renderforest Review: "Easy to use templates helped me promote the work that I do in an engaging way!"
For a small company like us, Renderforest provides a good and easy to use tool for editing and posting videos on our screens, in our agencies and on YouTube.
It's perfect for a team which doesn't have a marketing member.
- Many templates are available for all types of users
- Easy to use every day
- Qualities of renders
- One of the cheapest online software for video editing
- It's not very easy and clear to find a good definition for the video.
- When you aren't an English speaking person, contacting support is not the easiest task. A multilingual support will be a good bonus.
- A broad range of tools
- Fantastic quality at affordable prices
- Customer support has a very quick response time
- Could add more music options
- Be able to see a money conversion added instead of prices in dollars
- Discount for returning customers
- Dozens of video templates to start with.
- Colorful and intuitive themes help to spread our ideas and facilitates understanding
- Costumers can pay per export, no need to subscription
- Create longer videos with no subscription need.
- Music editing only in advanced mode.
- No 720p/1080p preview.
- User-Friendly and easy to use even for first-time users.
- Variation and a lot of choices. It offers a variety of selections and it is professionally made for users.
- Various options for subscription and for 1-time users. It doesn't force you to sign up for the subscription but it allows you to use what service you only need.
- Swift response and very helpful customer services team.
- I hope there is an affordable price for first-time users or for special cases like students, trial users (who wants full access), etc. An example A price, for like $15, for 7 days full trial or something.
Suited for students, artists and non-technical individuals who need professional quality presentation.
Perfect for personal or non-formal presentations (But formal presentation can be done too).
Suited for individuals who can't afford to hire a professional designer or artist.
Less appropriate for more specific or distinct animation or presentation. Limited in terms of the available options.
Less appropriate for high ender users (who needs 4K or higher).
Renderforest Scorecard Summary
Renderforest is an online video production platform that allows individuals and businesses to create “broadcast quality” videos for private or business use. It is free to use and anyone can register as a user in a few simple steps. Renderforest features paid upgrades or subscription plans.
For personal use, the vendor offers a variety of custom solutions for blog animations, photo and wedding slideshows, educational videos and video invitations.
Renderforest also provides businesses with options for business presentations, events invitations, promotional videos, kinetic typography, explainer animations, testimonials and more.
The vendor explains how their solution works below:
Browse and select one of our video templates. We have literally 300+ customizable templates that you are free to use once you register.
Select video templates and you will be offered a variety of categories running from Promotional templates to Logo Animation templates to Slideshows and anything in between.
Once you are done editing, the video will take a few minutes to render before it’s ready for publishing. You can edit the video as many times as you want.
Renderforest also offers users the option to directly share your videos on social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
More importantly, Renderforest stores all your projects in your dashboard for a lifetime, so you don’t have to worry about losing your work.
|Amateur||$49||Per 10 HD 720 exports|
|Pro||$89||Per 30 HD 720 exports|
|Business||$119||Per 50 HD 1080 exports|
|Enterprise||$299||Per 200 HD 1080 exports|
Renderforest Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Renderforest Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Arabic|