Reviews (1-25 of 42)
- Very easy and self-explanatory GUI
- Massive variety of templates and toolkits
- Competitive pricing and storage options
- Availability of commercial music to use
- "Pay per Product" pricing is extremely high for a single video, effectively encouraging subscription only, which isn't a great way to promote growth.
- A better way to visualise the final product on different devices and sizes could be devised
- Well Suited
- Conveying company growth and progress to employees
- Explaining how products work
- Explaining how to use products (as a users manual)
- Introducing employees to new workflows and IT systems
- Pitching ideas to investors
- Creating visual portfolio maps and growth paths for departments
- Less Appropriate
- Presenting financial figures to shareholders
- For content that requires a lot of focus on specific details for extended periods of time
- Customer service was fast.
- Very helpful to fix my request.
- Cutting edge intro videos.
- Allow font editing for 1-time purchasers (Currently unavailable without monthly subscription as far as I could see).
Being a photographer, I wanted a video representation of my business and my studio which I was providing to rent. Renderforest had the footage and effects that I had in mind, and I was able to get a nice logo reveal that also depicted my brand beautifully. Even though I do some video editing myself, the money/time spent if I did it myself would have been much higher than what I am spending on Renderforest.
- Good pricing
- Great customer service
- I would like to be able to see the preview of my videos directly from my profile without having to "Download" it every time.
- It would be good to be able to watch a high quality preview of the videos.
- The screenshots/images that are uploaded appear in bad quality, so it is hard to make sure they will look good in the final video.
- A lot of template choices will greatly help build and adjust the theme you want.
- The user interface is very easy, with simple steps. You don't even need an expert to solve your video animation problem.
- For the logo animation section, maybe a very detailed version could be made, for example changing the direction of the animation, its movements, or even the position of the logo or writing.
- Easy and simple interface
- Compliments your creativity to get more out of it
- Flexible and affordable pricing
- Provides many themes/templates and music to work with
- Allow more customization in available templates like resizing aligning text boxes and image placeholders and max character count.
- Allow music timing to be adjusted as per slides
- Allow instant single slide play and review instead of the whole video, especially when small localized changes are made.
- Custom design for every video scene.
- You can use hundreds of templates, for sure you can find one to fit your needs.
- HD quality of Renderforest videos.
- I would love to have more designed templates with typography and motion design like After Effects.
- Would be nice to add not only text or photo, but also video fragments (to the typography templates).
Creating a simple, yet aesthetically pleasing slideshow using Renderforest was easy and fun! The result was fun, beautiful and even if I wasn't a design professional, I think I could have figured it out rather quickly. I would definitely use it again to make more slideshows in the future.
It is suitable for various needs, whether for commercial or academic purposes.
However, some templates have more restrictions on their use, such as the number of words in the title, the number of pictures, the size restrictions, and the cost of rendering. But generally speaking, Renderforest is very suitable for the majority of users, especially for small businesses that need high efficiency and low cost, which is a good choice.
- Clean interface, easy to understand, easy to operate, simple options.
- Beautiful template, suitable for all kinds of users.
- The animation effect is smooth and the rendering is fast.
- Uploading video is slow, processing time and rendering video are often jammed.
- Some templates have more restrictions, such as the number of words in the title, the number of pictures, the size of pictures and so on.
- Prices for individual users are not very friendly.
Less appropriate: Serious meetings, memorials, political meetings, seminars
- It's a great place for anyone who wants to improve their business by appearing very professional.
- Easy to use and to create astonishing vibes with your clients.
- Communication is very professional and really, really short response period.
- For those who are more professional but have no time or ideas about what to make for their own business, inspiration is a place called Renderforest
- I would like to see more of the creative work that it has to offer, in quantity.
- Special category for sports and beauty industries.
- Dozens of video templates to start with.
- Colorful and intuitive themes help to spread our ideas and facilitates understanding
- Costumers can pay per export, no need to subscription
- Create longer videos with no subscription need.
- Music editing only in advanced mode.
- No 720p/1080p preview.
- User-Friendly and easy to use even for first-time users.
- Variation and a lot of choices. It offers a variety of selections and it is professionally made for users.
- Various options for subscription and for 1-time users. It doesn't force you to sign up for the subscription but it allows you to use what service you only need.
- Swift response and very helpful customer services team.
- I hope there is an affordable price for first-time users or for special cases like students, trial users (who wants full access), etc. An example A price, for like $15, for 7 days full trial or something.
Suited for students, artists and non-technical individuals who need professional quality presentation.
Perfect for personal or non-formal presentations (But formal presentation can be done too).
Suited for individuals who can't afford to hire a professional designer or artist.
Less appropriate for more specific or distinct animation or presentation. Limited in terms of the available options.
Less appropriate for high ender users (who needs 4K or higher).
- Allows you to pay per project
- Offers subscription services for ongoing work
- Shows renders before paying
- Speed of renders.
- Improvements on viewing stock footage before signing up
- Offering 4k files rather than just HD
Renderforest Video Scorecard Summary
About Renderforest Video
Renderforest Video is an online video production platform that promises to allow individuals and businesses to create “broadcast quality” videos for private or business use. It is free to use and anyone can register as a user in a few simple steps. Renderforest features paid upgrades or subscription plans.
Main features of Renderforest include:
- HQ videos
- Large Gallery of Video Production and Animation Templates and stories
- 195,000+ Royalty free stock footage access with online easy-to-use video editor
- 1 click video publishing to facebook pages or youtube channels
- Commercially licensed music collection for video creation usage
Renderforest Video Screenshots
Renderforest Video Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Renderforest Video Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Renderforest Video Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Arabic|