Reviews (1-7 of 7)
November 04, 2019
Reply acts as a personal email drip campaign tool for our org. We send out hundreds of invitations to researched leads and we use Reply to manage the campaigns. It’s a great tool to manage cold leads that you don’t want bogging down a CRM until they turn into warm leads through a reply.
- Personal text-based email drip campaigns. Formatting is limited, so campaigns with HTML or heavily formatted will not work, but if you’re looking for features in regular text-based emails, Reply works great.
- Customized emails. Even in a prewritten campaign with merged fields, sometimes you still need to customize the email slightly to certain individuals. You’re able to edit emails in a campaign to individual contacts so they receive exactly what you want but without having to create a separate campaign.
- Tracking. Reply is great at sorting replies to emails as interested, uninterested, etc and manages them all in an inbox per campaign. The sorting algorithms are very accurate and it does a nice job tracking opens, clicks, and overall interest based on the content of an email reply.
- Syncing to other programs. You cannot interrelate Reply with other software in a simple way. Zapier is required and even then it’s not perfect.
- Similar to syncing, there’s no way to export results of particular campaigns. This is awful. If I send out a campaign to a group, I’d like to export the results to enter into a CRM since I can’t sync the contacts. One of these features must be added ASAP.
- Organization. While Reply itself is user-friendly, keeping campaigns and contacts and results organized is not. You cannot organize campaigns or file them away when they are done. Therefore you have to delete campaigns to stay organized and lose results, which you cannot even export.
Read this authenticated review
Reply is great for cold email campaigns where follow up is needed if someone doesn’t reply. It is NOT great if you need advanced syncing to other systems or if you don’t use another system to track results. You can use Reply on its own but you will lose data and have poor leads management if not used alongside other tools.
July 03, 2019
Reply.io is helping our team with our outbound demand gen campaigns across geographies.
- Access to the team's campaigns
- People Section to access lists
- Easy transfer of profiles from one campaign to the other
- Clean UI
- Timely Campaign Scheduling
- Live feed for opens, clicks
- Gmail plug-in for follow-up tracking
Read Rajat Kumar's full review
It's good for high volume email campaigns, nurture campaigns. Not good for single email reachout involving personalisation and individual prospect tracking.
August 01, 2019
Reply is mostly used by the sales team and customer support team for regular followups/ cold emails to our prospects. A major problem which Reply fixed was communication with cold/dead leads. With Reply we have set campaigns using which we can contact cold/dead leads and it has lead to increase in business by 5-7%
- good customer support
- user friendly UI
- pricing of software is very reasonable in comparison to features which they provide
- Website is slow to very slow at times
- HTML is missing
- Server shut downs, but customer support is helpful
Read this authenticated review
If you feel that sales team is not focusing on clients after 4-5 follow ups then this is the best software, it will help you to communicate with old leads by cold emails and this can lead to significant increase in business. Also using Reply you can understand the performance of your campaigns so that you can make necessary changes.
I used Reply to send sales email campaigns to prospects. Reply is an affordable and easy to use solution for smaller companies. I found it easy to use and simple to learn. Reply is an affordable alternative to Outreach. I like that Reply allows users to pay by the month. Other services charge per seat, per year. Reply is the perfect tool for small and upcoming companies.
- While building campaigns, Reply shows you how likely it is that your content will receive a reply.
- Reply has useful training material.
- The insights are great. I can see when an email has been opened or clicked.
- They could improve their security compliance.
- Add more integrations.
- Update the interface. It's a little uneasy to look at.
Read this authenticated review
I would recommend Reply to any person or small company looking to gain more insights into their inbound/outbound sales efforts. Reply is an easy and affordable tool. The pricing structure is a huge selling point for me. It's difficult to find a tool like this that allows you to pay month by month.
May 23, 2018
Reply.io is a useful tool for following up with our inbound leads and it is mainly being used by our Sales/Business Development Department because most of the time, they are the ones who are following up leads. However, my marketing team uses Reply every once in a while as well and we find it convenient and easy to understand.
- One of the best features: the emails are simple but they get into the inbox instead of going to "Promotions" or "Spam" or else. Mission accomplished!
- It is very user-friendly and doesn't take much time to understand how everything works. It is very intuitive.
- Reports are great - both visually and data-wise. You can see information and analytics for your own campaigns as well as the team performance.
- We love templates and the ability to create a template for the team within minutes.
- There's not much editing options in terms of the email design, but it's not really a con since it allows the emails to get through picky Gmail and other email providers' filters.
Read Zee Gimon's full review
It is convenient for following up with potential clients, but it is not so well-suited for the marketing emails such as digests that require a bit more pictures and "prettiness." However, like I mentioned in the previous questions - it gets its job done and the emails are simple and in your contact's inbox.
September 14, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
I'm the sole user of Reply in our organization. I use Reply to reach out to new potential users for our technology. Generally, I use Reply to automate the process of sending an introductory email to learn more about the organization we're prospecting. I send out a few hundred emails to agencies each week to learn more about the services each agency provides to determine if they're a fit for our product. Reply saves me hours each week from having to actually manually send those emails.
- Creation of the pipelines and followups.
- Onboarding process, they do a good job of walking a user through initial set up and reaching out to ensure new users are comfortable.
- A/B Testing
- Gmail integration
- Import functionality could use a little work.
Read Doc Bolton's full review
Reply is great for cold outreach to a large group of people. Inside sales roles will definitely find value in using Reply. Particularly, Reply can be used with LinkedIn prospecting tools to build huge lists of targeted prospects in very short amounts of time. Reply can be used across teams to build awareness of a product or event at massive scale. Reply can also be used to drip content to an audience of subscribers or after a webinar.
April 11, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
I currently do not have an internal solution for supporting my outbound email marketing needs so personally took it upon myself to purchase Reply.io. It assists me with creating email cadences, creating personalized outreach campaigns and streamlines the follow-up process by recommending certain events based on user actions.
- Easily import data from a CSV
- Allows you to insert and render images as part of the HTML code
- Cadences can be duplicated and replicated on demand
- I think overall ease of use needs to be addressed with a UX re-work.
- I would like it to be easier to import custom fields. Right now I have to select and create custom fields with too much effort - would like it to auto recognise when my spreadsheet values are not mapped to existing values. Also would be handy to be able to create the custom fields prior to the import and match them in a similar way to Autopilot.
Read Dailius Wilson's full review
Reply.io is extremely good for sales teams looking for a quick solution and has a relatively smooth learning curve. I feel there would be issues when trying to scale out usage as the platform seems to be less of a team driven solution and more a point solution for individuals. The platform has moved in the right direction by supporting data enrichment, email validation and in-app calls. The reporting has also come a long way in my opinion.
Reply Scorecard Summary
Whether it's inbound, outbound, recruiting, account management, business development, new user trials or existing customers - Reply is designed to manage outreach at scale so sales reps can focus on speaking to prospects already in the pipeline.
The main use cases for Reply are:
1. Outbound Sales
2. Inbound Sales
3. Account-based sales
4. HR & Recruiting
5. Business Development
6. PR & Link-building
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Reply Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
Reply Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Reply Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian|