https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/6P/EO/7EZQTILJ210T.PNGOne of the best cold emailing tools out there!Reply.io is helping our team with our outbound demand gen campaigns across geographies.,Access to the team's campaigns People Section to access lists Easy transfer of profiles from one campaign to the other Clean UI,Timely Campaign Scheduling Live feed for opens, clicks Gmail plug-in for follow-up tracking,9,Better delivery rates Great CS team Email Validation Features,OutreachGreat tools for contacting your prospectsReply is mostly used by the sales team and customer support team for regular followups/ cold emails to our prospects. A major problem which Reply fixed was communication with cold/dead leads. With Reply we have set campaigns using which we can contact cold/dead leads and it has lead to increase in business by 5-7%,good customer support user friendly UI pricing of software is very reasonable in comparison to features which they provide,Website is slow to very slow at times HTML is missing Server shut downs, but customer support is helpful,9,increased our business by 7-8% integration with email saves time integration with CRM saves time,Wufoo, Freshsales, IntercomA great alternativeI used Reply to send sales email campaigns to prospects. Reply is an affordable and easy to use solution for smaller companies. I found it easy to use and simple to learn. Reply is an affordable alternative to Outreach. I like that Reply allows users to pay by the month. Other services charge per seat, per year. Reply is the perfect tool for small and upcoming companies.,While building campaigns, Reply shows you how likely it is that your content will receive a reply. Reply has useful training material. The insights are great. I can see when an email has been opened or clicked.,They could improve their security compliance. Add more integrations. Update the interface. It's a little uneasy to look at.,9,They lacked proper security certifications. Saved time and effort on mass email campaigns. Helped gain insights on our outbound business efforts.,Outreach,DiscoverOrgReply.io - when you need to get into the Inbox (and not "Promotions")Reply.io is a useful tool for following up with our inbound leads and it is mainly being used by our Sales/Business Development Department because most of the time, they are the ones who are following up leads. However, my marketing team uses Reply every once in a while as well and we find it convenient and easy to understand.,One of the best features: the emails are simple but they get into the inbox instead of going to "Promotions" or "Spam" or else. Mission accomplished! It is very user-friendly and doesn't take much time to understand how everything works. It is very intuitive. Reports are great - both visually and data-wise. You can see information and analytics for your own campaigns as well as the team performance. We love templates and the ability to create a template for the team within minutes.,There's not much editing options in terms of the email design, but it's not really a con since it allows the emails to get through picky Gmail and other email providers' filters.,9,Reply.io has been a lot more effective than MailChimp in terms of the follow-ups for the email chains. We use them to contact the people who said they wanted to do business with us and MailChimp's emails usually went to Promotions on Gmail. With Reply.io, we overcame this problem and the open rate improved 30%.,SendGrid Marketing Email and MailChimpEmail outreach for busy peopleI'm the sole user of Reply in our organization. I use Reply to reach out to new potential users for our technology. Generally, I use Reply to automate the process of sending an introductory email to learn more about the organization we're prospecting. I send out a few hundred emails to agencies each week to learn more about the services each agency provides to determine if they're a fit for our product. Reply saves me hours each week from having to actually manually send those emails.,Creation of the pipelines and followups. Onboarding process, they do a good job of walking a user through initial set up and reaching out to ensure new users are comfortable. A/B Testing Gmail integration,Import functionality could use a little work.,10,We've been able to identify and set up interviews with tons of people through using Reply.,SalesLoft, SendGrid Marketing Email, HubSpot and MailChimp,PandaDoc, HubSpot CRM, BasecampReply.io - Good value for money & an exciting product road mapI currently do not have an internal solution for supporting my outbound email marketing needs so personally took it upon myself to purchase Reply.io. It assists me with creating email cadences, creating personalized outreach campaigns and streamlines the follow-up process by recommending certain events based on user actions.,Easily import data from a CSV Allows you to insert and render images as part of the HTML code Cadences can be duplicated and replicated on demand,I think overall ease of use needs to be addressed with a UX re-work. I would like it to be easier to import custom fields. Right now I have to select and create custom fields with too much effort - would like it to auto recognise when my spreadsheet values are not mapped to existing values. Also would be handy to be able to create the custom fields prior to the import and match them in a similar way to Autopilot.,7,Visible increase in open rates Allowed me to personalize at scale; albeit this is fully dependent on the efficacy of my templates and the usage of the platform. This being said there is a good bank of templates to use.,Outreach, SalesLoft, Yesware, KiteDesk and ToutApp,Yes,8,Yes,I was having some issues with importing images in the HTML templates prior to purchase and post purchase. Prior - my sales rep George was able to go above and beyond in helping me explore the ways in which I could solve this issue and this made me want to proceed with the company. Post sale - I had to run a few experiments to get it to work and was supported by the online team to get this done!
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Reply Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Filter 12 vetted Reply reviews and ratings

Rajat Kumar profile photo
  • Access to the team's campaigns
  • People Section to access lists
  • Easy transfer of profiles from one campaign to the other
  • Clean UI
  • Timely Campaign Scheduling
  • Live feed for opens, clicks
  • Gmail plug-in for follow-up tracking
It's good for high volume email campaigns, nurture campaigns. Not good for single email reachout involving personalisation and individual prospect tracking.
Read Rajat Kumar's full review
  • good customer support
  • user friendly UI
  • pricing of software is very reasonable in comparison to features which they provide
  • Website is slow to very slow at times
  • HTML is missing
  • Server shut downs, but customer support is helpful
If you feel that sales team is not focusing on clients after 4-5 follow ups then this is the best software, it will help you to communicate with old leads by cold emails and this can lead to significant increase in business. Also using Reply you can understand the performance of your campaigns so that you can make necessary changes.
  • While building campaigns, Reply shows you how likely it is that your content will receive a reply.
  • Reply has useful training material.
  • The insights are great. I can see when an email has been opened or clicked.
  • They could improve their security compliance.
  • Add more integrations.
  • Update the interface. It's a little uneasy to look at.
I would recommend Reply to any person or small company looking to gain more insights into their inbound/outbound sales efforts. Reply is an easy and affordable tool. The pricing structure is a huge selling point for me. It's difficult to find a tool like this that allows you to pay month by month.
Zee Gimon profile photo
  • One of the best features: the emails are simple but they get into the inbox instead of going to "Promotions" or "Spam" or else. Mission accomplished!
  • It is very user-friendly and doesn't take much time to understand how everything works. It is very intuitive.
  • Reports are great - both visually and data-wise. You can see information and analytics for your own campaigns as well as the team performance.
  • We love templates and the ability to create a template for the team within minutes.
  • There's not much editing options in terms of the email design, but it's not really a con since it allows the emails to get through picky Gmail and other email providers' filters.
It is convenient for following up with potential clients, but it is not so well-suited for the marketing emails such as digests that require a bit more pictures and "prettiness." However, like I mentioned in the previous questions - it gets its job done and the emails are simple and in your contact's inbox.
Read Zee Gimon's full review
Doc Bolton profile photo
  • Creation of the pipelines and followups.
  • Onboarding process, they do a good job of walking a user through initial set up and reaching out to ensure new users are comfortable.
  • A/B Testing
  • Gmail integration
  • Import functionality could use a little work.
Reply is great for cold outreach to a large group of people. Inside sales roles will definitely find value in using Reply. Particularly, Reply can be used with LinkedIn prospecting tools to build huge lists of targeted prospects in very short amounts of time. Reply can be used across teams to build awareness of a product or event at massive scale. Reply can also be used to drip content to an audience of subscribers or after a webinar.
Read Doc Bolton's full review
Dailius Wilson profile photo
  • Easily import data from a CSV
  • Allows you to insert and render images as part of the HTML code
  • Cadences can be duplicated and replicated on demand
  • I think overall ease of use needs to be addressed with a UX re-work.
  • I would like it to be easier to import custom fields. Right now I have to select and create custom fields with too much effort - would like it to auto recognise when my spreadsheet values are not mapped to existing values. Also would be handy to be able to create the custom fields prior to the import and match them in a similar way to Autopilot.
Reply.io is extremely good for sales teams looking for a quick solution and has a relatively smooth learning curve. I feel there would be issues when trying to scale out usage as the platform seems to be less of a team driven solution and more a point solution for individuals. The platform has moved in the right direction by supporting data enrichment, email validation and in-app calls. The reporting has also come a long way in my opinion.
Read Dailius Wilson's full review

About Reply

Reply is a multichannel sales engagement platform which automates personal email outreach, calls, and tasks, while Sales can focus on what really matters - closing deals.

Whether it's inbound, outbound, recruiting, account management, business development, new user trials or existing customers - Reply is designed to manage outreach at scale so sales reps can focus on speaking to prospects already in the pipeline.

The main use cases for Reply are:
1. Outbound Sales
2. Inbound Sales
3. Account-based sales
4. HR & Recruiting
5. Business Development
6. PR & Link-building

Reply Screenshots

Reply Integrations

Salesforce.com, Pipedrive, Close.io, Zendesk Sell (formerly Base), Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)

Reply Competitors