A great alternative

May 24, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Reply, and make your voice heard!

Individual

$70

per user

Business

$200

3 users

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://reply.io/pricing

What is Reply?

Reply is an AI-powered sales engagement platform that automates multichannel touchpoints with leads and customers throughout the sales process. From email search on LinkedIn to meetings booked right on the platform - the vendor states Reply saves up to 40% of SDR and Sales teams time to focus on closing deals.

To help users crush sales quotas and book more meetings, Reply:
  1. Reply automates bulk email search, LinkedIn outreach, personal emails, calls, SMS, and WhatsApp messages according to the user's sales playbook.
  2. It offers out-of-the-box email and sequence templates with proven top performance to help launch an outreach sequence in an hour.
  3. Streamline the workflow with native CRM integrations, rich API with 40+ method, and Zapier to automatically sync data and keep CRM records up to date.
  4. Reply is backed with AI features: Email Sorting (check the ‘Interested’ folder for the hottest leads to focus on); Email Quality service and Email Assistant to create best-practice email copy which is likely to convert.
  5. Collaborate in teams within sequences and prospects, manage workload between team members, and perform account-based selling.
  6. Track team progress with detailed in-depth reports and stats for sequences, calls, tasks, and team performance.

Reply Screenshots

Multichannel sequencesReply Chrome extensionCloud callsTask dashboardReposts and stats

Reply Video

Reply - Multichannel Sales Engagement Platform to Supercharge Your Team Reply automates one-to-many communication for you and your team - dramatically scaling your outreach capability, while keeping it 100% personal. Whether it's inbound, outbound, new user trials or existing...

Reply Downloadables

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)0%

Reply Technical Details

Supported CountriesWorldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian

What is Reply's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.

Who uses Reply?

The most common users of Reply are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Ryan Dury | TrustRadius Reviewer
Reply is providing great sales engagement services. It has all the smart functionalities we need in a sales engagement tool. To contact our prospects wherever they enable us to combine emails, SMS, LinkedIn, calls, and WhatsApp communications into a multichannel sequence, also producing and executing assignments. With its in-depth reporting features, we can now easily figure out which sequence stages produce better results, A/B test our messages, and measure our team performance over time. It facilitates us both in marketing and sales departments to achieve our objectives.
  • To automatically sync our data, and keep records up to date, it offers a variety of native CRM connections, seamless integration with other tools, a robust API, and the power of Zapier.
  • I'm impressed by it, because it includes all of the capabilities I needed, as well as multivariate testing and, most significantly, an excellent reporting system.
  • It offers an extensive set of features for efficient outbound and inbound marketing automation.
  • With reporting and lead qualifying, the automation component is pretty powerful.
  • There aren't a lot of formatting possibilities in emails but it does not affect the delivery of emails.
  • Connecting to some third-party mail servers is a little more difficult than it should be, but it isn't a problem.
  • Reply offers a fantastic user experience. It's simple to set up, use, and personalize each email, and you can see a preview of how it'll look before you send it.
The reply is an excellent sales management solution. If any company wants to save time and keep their sales team flexible, they should try it first. It is a fantastic tool for delivering multiple emails to any target audience. This is also the best deal for firms who looking for an all-in-one solution, as it provides virtually unlimited email addresses along with CRM and outreach automation.
Christy claire | TrustRadius Reviewer
Reply is one of the most used AI-powered sales engagement platforms available on the market. It has the best features and tools to manage sales engagement to another level. It automates multichannel touch points with leads and customers throughout the sale process. I have been using Reply since last year in my organization and it is my go-to platform to manage any other business and sales operations effectively.
  • Reply does everything on its own, from email search on LinkedIn to booking meetings on the platform; I can easily manage all the operations successfully in the platform.
  • It saves a lot of my time and effort, which I spent on these things in the past.
  • Another great feature that I like the most in Reply is that it allows you to create a template for different teams within minutes.
  • I can easily navigate things on my own and do not require a lot of knowledge to start working.
  • The drawback of Reply that it was not easy to set up at first.
  • UI needs to be friendlier and easily manageable. Integration with other platforms needs to be addressed on an urgent basis. Integration of Reply is not that great as compared to other platforms available in the market.
Reply is the best sales engagement software available in the marketplace. Great automation tool to keep track of all leads, easily create content, and have a better presence in the market, which makes it more powerful. There is still a need for improvements in functionality. Other than that, it is a great platform to quickly engage, increase sales, and have better customer engagement overall. I would definitely recommend this to other businesses to have in the ecosystem to manage work with fully automated AI-based platforms.
Kevin Koufos | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been using Reply as a Sales Engagement Platform in our company. Ever since we began using the software it has worked as a significant and pronounced solution for automating different kinds of follow-ups, regarding outreach campaigns that include different kinds of backlink outreach campaigns and co-marketing campaigns. So far we have had a spectacular time with the software. It has been working efficiently in some of the departments of our organizations with great zeal. Also, I find the support of Reply to be very good and quick. Reply is always there in a timely manner to give out the best replies.
  • This product gives me the liberty to very easily and freely navigate all things on my own, which does not require many skills to start working.
  • This product gives us the leverage of creating our own tailored and personalized templates for our teams in just a matter of minutes.
  • This program is so automated that it performs everything on its own from LinkedIn to email search, to even booking meetings.
  • I found the onboarding process pretty great and efficient. I am really happy with the overall customer support. They are some of the nicest people I have met who are there to willingly help me at any time of need and problem.
  • Their usability is also hands down very good. However, I find their user interface to be slightly less user-friendly, so there is some degree of scope in the improvement of their user intuitiveness and user-friendliness.
  • Firstly, the software is not very easy to set up. Initially, it could be challenging for beginners to start.
  • Secondly, with this platform, you are unable to interrelate it to any other platform in a simpler and easier way.
I find this tool to be the best and most precise Sales Engagement Software that is currently available on the market. [Reply] has some great automation tools that so beautifully keep all the leads on track, which can easily create content and even lead to a better presence in the market arena. Hence, with all that being said, I highly recommend this software to businesses, especially to implement within their Sales and Marketing teams.
Michael Glover | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Reply for outbound email campaigns. It's a great solution for automating follow-ups about specific outreach campaigns, such as when reaching out to customers about getting reviews, backlink outreach campaigns, co-marketing campaigns, or even just straight-up outbound lead and customer prospecting. We're able to personalize the emails and automate a lot of the tasks, rather than sending each one manually via Gmail.
  • Small batch outbound campaigns.
  • Personalized emails.
  • Automated follow-up sequences.
  • Using multiple users and the extension was a little tricky.
Outbound emails for Sales and Marketing teams. Sales can do cold prospecting at scale, while still keeping things somewhat personalized. Marketing can do outreach about things such as co-marketing, backlinks, getting ratings and reviews from customers. It's great to build out follow-up campaigns for any of these tasks that end once someone replies or engages.
Reply acts as a personal email drip campaign tool for our org. We send out hundreds of invitations to researched leads and we use Reply to manage the campaigns. It’s a great tool to manage cold leads that you don’t want bogging down a CRM until they turn into warm leads through a reply.
  • Personal text-based email drip campaigns. Formatting is limited, so campaigns with HTML or heavily formatted will not work, but if you’re looking for features in regular text-based emails, Reply works great.
  • Customized emails. Even in a prewritten campaign with merged fields, sometimes you still need to customize the email slightly to certain individuals. You’re able to edit emails in a campaign to individual contacts so they receive exactly what you want but without having to create a separate campaign.
  • Tracking. Reply is great at sorting replies to emails as interested, uninterested, etc and manages them all in an inbox per campaign. The sorting algorithms are very accurate and it does a nice job tracking opens, clicks, and overall interest based on the content of an email reply.
  • Syncing to other programs. You cannot interrelate Reply with other software in a simple way. Zapier is required and even then it’s not perfect.
  • Similar to syncing, there’s no way to export results of particular campaigns. This is awful. If I send out a campaign to a group, I’d like to export the results to enter into a CRM since I can’t sync the contacts. One of these features must be added ASAP.
  • Organization. While Reply itself is user-friendly, keeping campaigns and contacts and results organized is not. You cannot organize campaigns or file them away when they are done. Therefore you have to delete campaigns to stay organized and lose results, which you cannot even export.
Reply is great for cold email campaigns where follow up is needed if someone doesn’t reply. It is NOT great if you need advanced syncing to other systems or if you don’t use another system to track results. You can use Reply on its own but you will lose data and have poor leads management if not used alongside other tools.
Support responds quickly to most questions. Chat is live so during their business hours you get fast responses. They are flexible with plans and pricing based on your needs.
Reply.io is helping our team with our outbound demand gen campaigns across geographies.
  • Access to the team's campaigns
  • People Section to access lists
  • Easy transfer of profiles from one campaign to the other
  • Clean UI
  • Timely Campaign Scheduling
  • Live feed for opens, clicks
  • Gmail plug-in for follow-up tracking
It's good for high volume email campaigns, nurture campaigns. Not good for single email reachout involving personalisation and individual prospect tracking.
I used Reply to send sales email campaigns to prospects. Reply is an affordable and easy to use solution for smaller companies. I found it easy to use and simple to learn. Reply is an affordable alternative to Outreach. I like that Reply allows users to pay by the month. Other services charge per seat, per year. Reply is the perfect tool for small and upcoming companies.
  • While building campaigns, Reply shows you how likely it is that your content will receive a reply.
  • Reply has useful training material.
  • The insights are great. I can see when an email has been opened or clicked.
  • They could improve their security compliance.
  • Add more integrations.
  • Update the interface. It's a little uneasy to look at.
I would recommend Reply to any person or small company looking to gain more insights into their inbound/outbound sales efforts. Reply is an easy and affordable tool. The pricing structure is a huge selling point for me. It's difficult to find a tool like this that allows you to pay month by month.
Zee Gimon | TrustRadius Reviewer
Reply.io is a useful tool for following up with our inbound leads and it is mainly being used by our Sales/Business Development Department because most of the time, they are the ones who are following up leads. However, my marketing team uses Reply every once in a while as well and we find it convenient and easy to understand.
  • One of the best features: the emails are simple but they get into the inbox instead of going to "Promotions" or "Spam" or else. Mission accomplished!
  • It is very user-friendly and doesn't take much time to understand how everything works. It is very intuitive.
  • Reports are great - both visually and data-wise. You can see information and analytics for your own campaigns as well as the team performance.
  • We love templates and the ability to create a template for the team within minutes.
  • There's not much editing options in terms of the email design, but it's not really a con since it allows the emails to get through picky Gmail and other email providers' filters.
It is convenient for following up with potential clients, but it is not so well-suited for the marketing emails such as digests that require a bit more pictures and "prettiness." However, like I mentioned in the previous questions - it gets its job done and the emails are simple and in your contact's inbox.
Doc Bolton | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm the sole user of Reply in our organization. I use Reply to reach out to new potential users for our technology. Generally, I use Reply to automate the process of sending an introductory email to learn more about the organization we're prospecting. I send out a few hundred emails to agencies each week to learn more about the services each agency provides to determine if they're a fit for our product. Reply saves me hours each week from having to actually manually send those emails.
  • Creation of the pipelines and followups.
  • Onboarding process, they do a good job of walking a user through initial set up and reaching out to ensure new users are comfortable.
  • A/B Testing
  • Gmail integration
  • Import functionality could use a little work.
Reply is great for cold outreach to a large group of people. Inside sales roles will definitely find value in using Reply. Particularly, Reply can be used with LinkedIn prospecting tools to build huge lists of targeted prospects in very short amounts of time. Reply can be used across teams to build awareness of a product or event at massive scale. Reply can also be used to drip content to an audience of subscribers or after a webinar.
Dailius Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently do not have an internal solution for supporting my outbound email marketing needs so personally took it upon myself to purchase Reply.io. It assists me with creating email cadences, creating personalized outreach campaigns and streamlines the follow-up process by recommending certain events based on user actions.
  • Easily import data from a CSV
  • Allows you to insert and render images as part of the HTML code
  • Cadences can be duplicated and replicated on demand
  • I think overall ease of use needs to be addressed with a UX re-work.
  • I would like it to be easier to import custom fields. Right now I have to select and create custom fields with too much effort - would like it to auto recognise when my spreadsheet values are not mapped to existing values. Also would be handy to be able to create the custom fields prior to the import and match them in a similar way to Autopilot.
Reply.io is extremely good for sales teams looking for a quick solution and has a relatively smooth learning curve. I feel there would be issues when trying to scale out usage as the platform seems to be less of a team driven solution and more a point solution for individuals. The platform has moved in the right direction by supporting data enrichment, email validation and in-app calls. The reporting has also come a long way in my opinion.
I generally receive a reply in no time at all and found not only the support org. but the sales team to be extremely helpful. Additionally I found a great onboarding process with plenty of resources to consume.