ReportMiner

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ReportMiner, and make your voice heard!

ReportMiner Enterprise

Contact sales

On Premise
per user

• Setup fee optional

What is ReportMiner?

ReportMiner provides an automated solution for data ingestion and integration for unstructured document data sources. This data extraction software enables you to liberate business data trapped in documents such as PDFs, PDF forms, PRN, TXT, RTF, DOC,DOCX, XLS, and XLSX. With features for data scrubbing, business rules-based data quality verification, data transformation (merging, splitting, normalizing, denormalizing, and more), and loading into high-end database platforms, an integration flow can be designed to extract, transform, and load data into the final destination for operations and business intelligence applications. The enterprise edition comes with a built-in scheduler, email notification, and workflow automation features.

ReportMiner Features

• Supported: Extraction of data from electronic or printed reports
  • Supported: Extraction of data from spool files (from iSeries, AS400 reports)
  • Supported: Automated name and address parsing
  • Supported: Data extraction from PDF forms
  • Supported: Data extraction from other unstructured data sources
  • Supported: Automated file classification and matching with corresponding extraction template
  • Supported: Automated data quality checks
  • Supported: Email notification
  • Supported: Workflow automation

ReportMiner Screenshots

ReportMiner enables you to create fields automatically by scanning the region’s sample for repeating patterns of data.ReportMiner scans the source file and creates fields automatically.With ReportMiner, you can map and export data to almost any destination you want, including databases like SQL Server, Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and any ODBC-compatible database, as well as formats such as fixed length, delimited, Excel, and XML.

ReportMiner Videos

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows

Compare with

Allen Ghadiri | TrustRadius Reviewer
PDF Extraction and Export to Excel in Astera ReportMiner for our reporting needs
  • It performs its function well, with flexibility and relative ease.
  • Ability to easily convert PDF into text, especially in those situations where PDF documents have complicated formats.
  • multiple server to log in at the same time
  • scheduling
  • user sandbox , each user has control to its session only
  • config file needs some work
  • having a solution like visual studio
Flexibility, ReportMiner can do an amazing variety of things with a scanned pdf. There is a definite learning curve but it does what I need and their support is excellent.
Roger Knibb | TrustRadius Reviewer
We get pdf reports that have one record of information on multiple lines. With ReportMiner we can easily harvest the information we need out of the report and put it in Excel. It is a great product that saves us time.
  • Turn multi line pdf into an Excel file.
  • Allows us to us to select just the data we need.
  • Support was very helpful with a really hard pdf conversion.
  • Have not found anything at this time.
Is the record on multiple lines? If yes you will need ReportMiner. If the record is all on one line, you can use a copier that scans to Excel to get a quick file.
ReportMiner is being used to digitize a large volume of PDF documents that we receive monthly. Our office runs lean, so I am currently the only person who uses the program. Data entry is a tedious, error prone task that takes up too much time. With a program like Report Miner, one is able to save time and also be able to trust quality of the data.
  • ReportMiner's OCR accuracy is flawless to my experience. I use the program to pull values from check details, and have yet to find an error.
  • ReportMiner's interface is easy to learn. I never even got formal training on the program. I watched some YouTube videos and learned as I went.
  • ReportMiner training personnel is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Anytime I ran into a problem I could not figure out on my own, they would get back with me within a half a day.
  • The only weakness I have seen with ReportMiner is they do not offer some features I personally would like to see. This is only because I need to manipulate the data in ways that ReportMiner would not have been able to forsee a customer needing the program for.
ReportMiner is well suited for digitizing PDFs that includes data that follows a pattern such as a bank statement. It saves a bunch of time to make one report that will be able to be used each month for that bank. The program would not be useful if you had to spend the time making a new report each month for a new bank with a few lines of data.