Reviews (1-2 of 2)
August 04, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
We get pdf reports that have one record of information on multiple lines. With ReportMiner we can easily harvest the information we need out of the report and put it in Excel. It is a great product that saves us time.
Read Roger Knibb's full review
Is the record on multiple lines? If yes you will need ReportMiner. If the record is all on one line, you can use a copier that scans to Excel to get a quick file.
August 03, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
ReportMiner is being used to digitize a large volume of PDF documents that we receive monthly. Our office runs lean, so I am currently the only person who uses the program. Data entry is a tedious, error prone task that takes up too much time. With a program like Report Miner, one is able to save time and also be able to trust quality of the data.
- ReportMiner's OCR accuracy is flawless to my experience. I use the program to pull values from check details, and have yet to find an error.
- ReportMiner's interface is easy to learn. I never even got formal training on the program. I watched some YouTube videos and learned as I went.
- ReportMiner training personnel is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Anytime I ran into a problem I could not figure out on my own, they would get back with me within a half a day.
- The only weakness I have seen with ReportMiner is they do not offer some features I personally would like to see. This is only because I need to manipulate the data in ways that ReportMiner would not have been able to forsee a customer needing the program for.
Read this authenticated review
ReportMiner is well suited for digitizing PDFs that includes data that follows a pattern such as a bank statement. It saves a bunch of time to make one report that will be able to be used each month for that bank. The program would not be useful if you had to spend the time making a new report each month for a new bank with a few lines of data.
ReportMiner Scorecard Summary
ReportMiner enables you to create fields automatically by scanning the region’s sample for repeating patterns of data.ReportMiner scans the source file and creates fields automatically.With ReportMiner, you can map and export data to almost any destination you want, including databases like SQL Server, Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and any ODBC-compatible database, as well as formats such as fixed length, delimited, Excel, and XML.
Datawatch Monarch, Abbyy flexicapture, Simx
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|ReportMiner Enterprise||Contact sales||per user|
Discounts are provided for 10 pack, 20 pack, 50 pack, and enterprise-wide ReportMiner Professional licenses.
ReportMiner Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||38%|
ReportMiner Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ReportMiner Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|