Multi line pdf record to one line excelWe get pdf reports that have one record of information on multiple lines. With ReportMiner we can easily harvest the information we need out of the report and put it in Excel. It is a great product that saves us time.,Turn multi line pdf into an Excel file. Allows us to us to select just the data we need. Support was very helpful with a really hard pdf conversion.,Have not found anything at this time.,10,,10,One at this point. It takes some training to set up.,9,5Tired of data entry? Start using ReportMiner!ReportMiner is being used to digitize a large volume of PDF documents that we receive monthly. Our office runs lean, so I am currently the only person who uses the program. Data entry is a tedious, error prone task that takes up too much time. With a program like Report Miner, one is able to save time and also be able to trust quality of the data.,ReportMiner's OCR accuracy is flawless to my experience. I use the program to pull values from check details, and have yet to find an error. ReportMiner's interface is easy to learn. I never even got formal training on the program. I watched some YouTube videos and learned as I went. ReportMiner training personnel is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Anytime I ran into a problem I could not figure out on my own, they would get back with me within a half a day.,The only weakness I have seen with ReportMiner is they do not offer some features I personally would like to see. This is only because I need to manipulate the data in ways that ReportMiner would not have been able to forsee a customer needing the program for.,10,ABBYY,Adobe,10,I am the only person who uses it because I am able to handle the workload for the amount of documents we need digitized.,9,9
Windows
ReportMiner

ReportMiner Reviews

ReportMiner

Filter 4 vetted ReportMiner reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Roger Knibb profile photo
August 04, 2015

Multi line pdf record to one line excel

• Turn multi line pdf into an Excel file.
  • Allows us to us to select just the data we need.
  • Support was very helpful with a really hard pdf conversion.
  • Have not found anything at this time.
Is the record on multiple lines? If yes you will need ReportMiner. If the record is all on one line, you can use a copier that scans to Excel to get a quick file.
Read Roger Knibb's full review
August 03, 2015

Tired of data entry? Start using ReportMiner!

• ReportMiner's OCR accuracy is flawless to my experience. I use the program to pull values from check details, and have yet to find an error.
  • ReportMiner's interface is easy to learn. I never even got formal training on the program. I watched some YouTube videos and learned as I went.
  • ReportMiner training personnel is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Anytime I ran into a problem I could not figure out on my own, they would get back with me within a half a day.
  • The only weakness I have seen with ReportMiner is they do not offer some features I personally would like to see. This is only because I need to manipulate the data in ways that ReportMiner would not have been able to forsee a customer needing the program for.
ReportMiner is well suited for digitizing PDFs that includes data that follows a pattern such as a bank statement. It saves a bunch of time to make one report that will be able to be used each month for that bank. The program would not be useful if you had to spend the time making a new report each month for a new bank with a few lines of data.

About ReportMiner

ReportMiner provides an automated solution for data ingestion and integration for unstructured document data sources. This data extraction software enables you to liberate business data trapped in documents such as PDFs, PDF forms, PRN, TXT, RTF, DOC,DOCX, XLS, and XLSX. With features for data scrubbing, business rules-based data quality verification, data transformation (merging, splitting, normalizing, denormalizing, and more), and loading into high-end database platforms, an integration flow can be designed to extract, transform, and load data into the final destination for operations and business intelligence applications. The enterprise edition comes with a built-in scheduler, email notification, and workflow automation features.

ReportMiner Features

Has featureExtraction of data from electronic or printed reports
Has featureExtraction of data from spool files (from iSeries, AS400 reports)
Has featureAutomated name and address parsing
Has featureData extraction from PDF forms
Has featureData extraction from other unstructured data sources
Has featureAutomated file classification and matching with corresponding extraction template
Has featureAutomated data quality checks
Has featureEmail notification
Has featureWorkflow automation

ReportMiner Screenshots

ReportMiner Integrations

ReportMiner Competitors

Datawatch Monarch, Abbyy flexicapture, Simx

Entry-level set up fee?Optional
ReportMiner EnterpriseContact salesper user

Discounts are provided for 10 pack, 20 pack, 50 pack, and enterprise-wide ReportMiner Professional licenses.

ReportMiner Customer Size Distribution