Email for Hotel Clients

July 02, 2021
We use Revinate as an email service provider for our hotel clients. It helps us send timely, relevant and personalized email marketing …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Revinate, and make your voice heard!

What is Revinate?

Revinate is a hotel reputation management tool, with email marketing tools, surveys for customer feedback (to drive reviews to Google and TripAdvisor), and a dashboard to monitor all online reviews and social media mentions.

7 people want pricing too

What is Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio?

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email is an email marketing platform formerly know as ExactTarget before being acquired by Salesforce in 2014. Its key features include integration with other Salesforce solutions, drag-and-drop tools, A/B testing, real time tracking, and graphical reporting.

What is SafeOpt?

AddShoppers provides social log in solutions to online merchants. Some key features include: Automated Email Responses, Dynamic Content, and Lead Segmentation.

What is Revinate?

Revinate Technical Details

Tiffiny Costello | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The audience segmentation is excellent. I use this the most since I create targeted, segmented campaigns.
  • Ease of use if you have experience with other email platforms.
  • Analytics reporting.
  • The email design area is a little cumbersome at times.
  • I wish there was a way to create Landing Pages linked to automations like Mailchimp has, that I could then add to our website via HTML code or integration.
  • I wish I could integrate Revinate with Facebook Ads so I could optimize my lead gen efforts.
Stephanie MacMillan | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Filters all guests reviews into one place.
  • Allows us to respond to guest reviews easily.
  • Revinate has a multitude of reporting options and functionality that allow us to dig down to key areas of interest.
  • Streamline how we answer reviews further. I feel like we should not have to log into Revinate and log into third party sites to answer reviews. Revinate would have partnerships with these third parties to streamline the review answering process.
  • I also don't like how Revinate will not give direct access to Wyndham franchise users. We have to log into a MyPortal account and then into Revinate using the MyPortal link. It would be more efficient to have direct access and capabilities.
  • Make your report creation area user-friendly. You don't offer much training or help assistance in learning to create reports.