Reviews (1-1 of 1)
April 29, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
- Management of patient charts to create detailed accounts of each individual patient.
- Management of optical and medical orders per patient that can be kept as records to refer back to at a later time.
- Business reports that can be pulled on the fly to assess the day-to-day business functions along with real-time data for business performance.
- Business reports that can be accessed at any time to see daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly data.
- Saves time and money by eliminating the need for paper charts and paper order forms.
- RevolutionEHR occasionally crashes due to server maintenance. This is highly uncommon but it can prove to be a hindrance when an entire office is dependent on the software.
- RevolutionEHR leaves little user customization when it comes to optical ordering as there is no way to add proprietary products that you use to the drop down menus.
- Exam charts are preset and cannot be customized to how your office does exams. Information bubbles and sliders are not able to be customized by the user.
Read Josh Woodbury's full review
RevolutionEHR is a great product and it out performs many leading electronic health record systems. Some questions to ask about the software should revolve around how your practice operates and where you would like to be in the future as far as efficiency and technological advancement go. Other questions to consider would be wheather or not you are trying to adhere to Meaningful Use (MU) guidelines set forth by the federal government.