Score 10 out of 10
Read David Yates's full review
Pros and Cons
- Fast and easy to set up meetings, even with participants that are not an account holder in your organization.
- High quality streams, both video and audio.
- Reliable connectivity that is adaptable to hardware and bandwidth constraints.
- Has all of the basic features needed for the typical meeting (whiteboard, screen sharing, chat, recording, etc.).
- Ability to have webinar-style attendees (where they aren't known to each other or able to interact).