- RingDNA gives our reps control over who they're calling and when they should call to maximize the dial's impact.
- RingDNA's calling feature allows you to use local presence or randomized numbers to reach your prospects.
- Depending on your region, RingDNA also allows you to record calls and provide coaching feedback to your reps.
- The biggest value that RingDNA provides is transparency through Salesforce -- we are able to track a rep's dial all the way through to a closed won deal.
- We are working with them to create some custom fields in our dialer -- other than that, they provide great support and we haven't had any issues.
RingDNA Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
RingDNA calls itself a "sales acceleration engine" for inside sales teams using Salesforce. According to the vendor, RingDNA's Intelligent Dialer for Salesforce aims to help outbound sales reps use RingDNA to make more calls, connect with up to 400% more prospects, and fully automate voicemails. Part of the value proposition is also improving inbound call performance. Calls can be routed to the right reps based on any marketing source, complete with prospect data that helps reps have more successful conversations. RingDNA also automates call logging and reporting, providing managers with dozens of actionable reports out of the box. The result: more dials, more conversations, more inbound call conversions and more revenue.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
Make More Calls & Accelerate Revenue with Click-to-Call, CTI, Local Presence, Prioritized Dialing, Automated Voicemails, Dynamic Call Scripts and More.
Optimize Inbound Call Conversions with Call Tracking and Intelligent Call Routing
Discover Which Marketing Sources Drive the Most Valuable Calls
RingDNA Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
RingDNA Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, South Korea, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Israel, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Swedan, Finland, Mexico|