Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- The AI feature allows for easy auditing and reviewing of phone calls.
- Calls are recorded live and saved in the call records so they are easy to find.
- The AI feature annotates the phone call in its entirety.
- It is easy to create a task in RingDNA so that clients can be followed up appropriately.
- Has a text feature that has allowed us to text more with our clients.
- Able to send documents via text
- Dispositions are easy to use.
- Needs have more flexibility with cadencing
- More control over time zone dialing.
- Creating a feature that avoids duplicate phone numbers, clients, contacts, etc. from being created.
- I can easily track the volume and methods of outgoing calls, thus being able to carry out a deep analysis of the calls that have been made every day.
- Calls can be heard again and can also be forwarded to work colleagues within the same platform.
- It has a friendly interface which allows easy learning for new users and thus to be able to adapt almost immediately.
- Sometimes it loses the quality of the calls, I do not understand if it is the platform or the customers when calling.
- They could put in a phone number checker, I've had trouble with that several times already.
- The reports it generates tend to be limited no matter what subscription you have.
- Local Dialer is efficient and reliable.
- We don't have to dial the number manually; it picks them up automatically from the browser.
- Ability to save notes, set reminders, and tasks directly from DNA.
- Delay in call forwarding.
- App crashes or freezes at times.
- Option of using a local number while dialing at specific location.
- Helps to dial numbers automatically one by one once added to the list which helps save the precious time of the sales rep.
- Call quality at times is a big issue.
- Many a time the application freezes while using and needs to be restarted, which is a big issue.
- RingDNA gives our reps control over who they're calling and when they should call to maximize the dial's impact.
- RingDNA's calling feature allows you to use local presence or randomized numbers to reach your prospects.
- Depending on your region, RingDNA also allows you to record calls and provide coaching feedback to your reps.
- The biggest value that RingDNA provides is transparency through Salesforce -- we are able to track a rep's dial all the way through to a closed won deal.
- We are working with them to create some custom fields in our dialer -- other than that, they provide great support and we haven't had any issues.
RingDNA Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is RingDNA?
RingDNA calls itself a "sales acceleration engine" for inside sales teams using Salesforce. According to the vendor, RingDNA's Intelligent Dialer for Salesforce aims to help outbound sales reps use RingDNA to make more calls, connect with up to 400% more prospects, and fully automate voicemails. Part of the value proposition is also improving inbound call performance. Calls can be routed to the right reps based on any marketing source, complete with prospect data that helps reps have more successful conversations. RingDNA also automates call logging and reporting, providing managers with dozens of actionable reports out of the box. The result: more dials, more conversations, more inbound call conversions and more revenue.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
Make More Calls & Accelerate Revenue with Click-to-Call, CTI, Local Presence, Prioritized Dialing, Automated Voicemails, Dynamic Call Scripts and More.
Optimize Inbound Call Conversions with Call Tracking and Intelligent Call Routing
Discover Which Marketing Sources Drive the Most Valuable Calls
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
RingDNA Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
RingDNA Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, South Korea, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Israel, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Swedan, Finland, Mexico|