Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Their software is really amazing and does the job well and in a routine manner.
- Their support staff is beyond amazing, hands down the best support I've gotten from any company in any industry.
- The proactively find issues and bring them to our attention so we can work with our clients on getting results.
- The renewal process is painless and they help us with reporting to build a case for renewal and retaining the client.
- The dashboard could be a bit more user-friendly. It takes some training to get used to.
- Keys/legends in the sidebar and in exports to help explain what different sections are for the "laymen" that aren't in this industry 24/7.
- Having a "suggested changes" like what Moz.com/local has in their backend for photos/additional categories. Something that can help the user be more proactive rather than "here's where you're at" a "here's what you can do to improve" would help.
Rio SEO Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Rio SEO
Rio SEO is recognized as a leading SaaS search engine optimization platform, and includes many SEO automation and reporting features, including weekly SEO site and page-level reporting updates and competitor page-level tracking alerts and analysis, keyword analysis and management, auto deployment of SEO content with optimization of SEO-critical elements (e.g. URLs, titles, etc.), and also mobile and local SEO capabilities.
Covario, Inc owned and supported Rio SEO until its acquisition by Dentsu Aegis Network in September of 2014, a media and marketing communications company headquartered in London and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu Inc headquartered in Tokyo. Rio SEO, which was the software unit of Covario operating from San Diego, CA, remains responsible for the platform as an independently operating company.
Rio SEO Technical Details