An employee's perspective.

September 28, 2022
I do not use Rippling on a daily basis. I use it when I want to check when paid holidays are when I want to request time off and to look …

Rippling has it all!!

Find what you need easily

Fantastic all-in-one solution

September 22, 2022

• Update personal information (371)
    9.7
  • Direct deposit files (310)
    9.6
  • Benefit plan administration (320)
    9.5
  • View and generate pay and benefit information (352)
    9.4

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Rippling, and make your voice heard!

Recommended

starting price per user, per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.rippling.com/pricing

Product Demos

Performance Management

Succession Planning

Recruiting / ATS

What is Rippling?

Rippling is a way for businesses to manage all of their HR, IT, and Finance — payroll, benefits, computers, apps, corporate cards, expenses, and more — in one unified workforce platform. By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes.

For example, with Rippling, onboarding starts with the click of a button to set up a new employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps — like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 — within 90 seconds.

Rippling Features

Human Resource Management Features

• Supported: Employee demographic data
  • Supported: Employment history
  • Supported: Job profiles and administration
  • Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
  • Supported: Benefits information
  • Supported: Organizational charting
  • Supported: Organization and location management
  • Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)

Payroll Management Features

• Supported: Report builder
  • Supported: Pre-built reports
  • Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data

Integration with other HR capabilities Features

• Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
  • Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor

Performance Management Features

• Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
  • Supported: Applicant Tracking
  • Supported: Notifications and Alerts

Rippling Screenshots

Screenshot of Rippling Dashboard: Employees' home for their payroll, benefits, documents, devices, and apps.Screenshot of Rippling Payroll: Run payroll in 90 seconds. Pay employees and contractors anywhere. File taxes automatically.Screenshot of Rippling Benefits Administration: Manage people's Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, HSA, and commuter benefits, online.Screenshot of Rippling Documents: Manage employees' documents from offer letters to I-9 verifications.Screenshot of Rippling Single Sign-On: Allow employees to access all of their SaaS apps in 1-click from their Rippling dashboard.Screenshot of Rippling Mobile Device Management: Buy, set up, secure, and manage employees' computers and devices—100% remotely.Screenshot of Rippling’s Time & Attendance platform integrates with the rest of the product suite so that when employees clock in, their approved hours automatically and accurately synced with payroll and accounting systems.Screenshot of Reports & Graphs: Create any report imaginable, and visualize them with custom graphs. Track compensation changes, employee turnover, and workforce diversity.

Rippling Video

Operating SystemsWindows, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Gusto, Zenefits, and BambooHR are common alternatives for Rippling.

Reviewers rate Update personal information and Corporate goal setting highest, with a score of 9.7.

The most common users of Rippling are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Compare with

This product is so easy to use as an employee! With my company being fully-remote and distributed, Rippling has made it seamless for me to manage so many parts of the HR processes. Open Enrollment for Health insurance was extremely easy. It's also a breeze for me to go in and update my time off/sick time, etc. and for my manager to go in and approve. I also love that it is a one-stop shop for me in terms of checking information like our company directory, how much is left in my FSA, what my time off looks like, etc. I use it at least once a week for something related to my employment/work and I can easily access it on any device!
Troy W Wilkinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Rippling is amazing when it comes to ease of use for employees to manage their own benefits, check payroll, request time off, etc. I planned to use Rippling for my own business prior to selling it and championed Rippling for my current business as well. It's a great employee experience from the browser or app.

Rippling has it all!!

To Instantly access other applications without having to manually input my passwords endlessly. Super helpful when I can go onto a new website the company wants to implement, and I have the option to sign in using rippling. Also super helpful to have all my heavily used apps in one place that I need to perform efficiently in my role. Rippling addresses the archaic methods of using different programs all in their own apps requiring individual sign-in by centralizing them along with adding in the option to see benefits, payroll, insurance, and PTO requests. Genuinely a valuable and useful product!
Nick Lumsden | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Rippling as our platform for all things employee management. This includes hiring, onboarding, personnel management, payroll, benefits selection and administration, open enrollment, app management, device management, termination, and more. It's an extraordinary solution for startups. Better, in fact, than every mid- and large-size organization benefits management platform (ADP et al.) that I have used previously. It is VERY simple and mostly hands-off. Basically, get it set up, select/adapt the forms and benefits, and then get running with it. It definitely would support mid- and large organizations and is a much better experience than competitors. Great support, excellent options, and the add-on features are really great.
I am an employee, so I use Rippling as a user and on a daily basis. I use it to view my pay stubs and make changes to my bank account or pay deposits if needed (sometimes to get a bank account signup bonus), Review 401k contributions and adjust if needed (to avoid over-contribution), and Check holidays (to know which holidays are coming up) View organizations structures to see who reported to whom Enroll in benefits (my company offers dental & vision insurance through Rippling).
Rippling is the current platform my employer uses to manage payroll, insurance benefits, PTO, etc. I'm a HUGE fan of the platform because it's incredibly user-friendly and has a clean + welcoming aesthetic. I love that I'm able to manage all of my HR needs directly through the platform as an employee, not to mention the convenience of being able to access it via my phone on the go.
Amanda Davis, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
The product helps us to organize our people operations as well as pull in proper management. We needed something easy and streamlined and this tool seems to accomplish that for us. The interface is easy to use for various levels of technical comfort. We use Rippling to manage time, benefits, payroll, learning, and more. Our team loves how other tools are also integrated into this tool.

Find what you need easily

With Rippling, I am able to view my personal salary information and pay history. We also use to view available PTO time available and make PTO requests. I also manage my associates PTO requests and am able to approve/decline timestamps. We have a direct link to our 401k provider, and can view our medical benefits through Rippling as well. If there are any outstanding tasks that you need to complete, this is viewable as soon as you sign into your account to make sure you are aware of any tasks. The website is very clean and easy to navigate through.
We primarily use Rippling for Payroll and device management. We are a fully remote company so security and compliance are extremely important. As an added benefit, we also use Ripplng to help with onboarding new employees through its app management, insurance benefits, and employee LMS features.

The Average Joe's Review

We use it as our fundamental HR software, responsible for benefits, insurance policies, time-off requests, organizational charts, and various other endeavors. Rippling has allowed us to streamline most of our HR efforts into an easy-to-use software that organizes all of our data and requests into the appropriate field they should be in.
I use Rippling primarily to enroll in benefits, submit time off and view my paychecks. I've also used it to view my company's org chart and view/accept new policies, guidelines and/or procedures.
My company uses Rippling for payroll, benefits, and time off. It helps to centralize where I go for most of our internal admin needs, which means I always know where to look to find important information like health insurance coverage and health savings accounts. Rippling makes it easy and painless.
Chris Peabody | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Rippling to manage my health benefits and payroll details and determine when I am taking time off. Rippling has been a great centralized tool for me to use for all of my personal details relative to my role and the benefits of being an employee. It's an easy tool to use as well, which has been nice.
September 19, 2022

Enjoying Rippling

We use it for employee management, PEO Insurance, and payroll. I am part of the decision-making team as to what systems we use, but I am not a user administrator. I prefer a system that, when I log into it (hopefully infrequently), I can find what I am looking for quickly and exit out to get on with my day-to-day functions. What I enjoy about Rippling is how easily I can log in, get what I need and log out.
September 19, 2022

Happy Camper

I use Rippling to view my pay stubs on a bi-weekly basis to ensure that I am being paid the correct amount as well as on time. I import and manage my time off requests on Rippling in order to take time off or go on vacation. I also use rippling to enroll for health insurance with my company and choose between different types of coverage.
Right now, Rippling is my all-in-one tool for basically all of my administrative tasks at my company. I use it for my choosing my insurance/benefit plans, managing my time off, checking paystubs and other payroll stuff, managing my devices (& other IT related things), single-sign-on for any important apps that we use, and plenty more.