Good Platform

Very easy use and straightforward UI/EX. Help deal with the HR practices of the company. Rippling takes over all of the functions of …

Rippling is pretty great

Demos are needed for the HR resources as they are limited in providing answers for some very basic questions.

Update personal information (209)

9.7

Direct deposit files (180)

9.5

Benefit plan administration (180)

9.5

View and generate pay and benefit information (202)

9.4

Recommended

starting price per user, per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.rippling.com/pricing

Human Resource Management

Performance Management

Succession Planning

Recruiting / ATS

What is Rippling?

Rippling helps companies manage Payroll, Benefits, HR, and IT in one platform. It brings employee systems and data together, and helps automate busy work.

The vendor states that, for example, that with onboarding, Rippling users can just click a button and in 90 seconds set up a new hires’ payroll, health insurance, 401K, work computer, and third-party apps — like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 — online and paperlessly.

Rippling Features

Human Resource Management Features

• Supported: Employee demographic data
  • Supported: Employment history
  • Supported: Job profiles and administration
  • Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
  • Supported: Benefits information
  • Supported: Organizational charting
  • Supported: Organization and location management
  • Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)

Payroll Management Features

• Supported: Report builder
  • Supported: Pre-built reports
  • Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data

Integration with other HR capabilities Features

• Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
  • Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor

Performance Management Features

• Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
  • Supported: Applicant Tracking
  • Supported: Notifications and Alerts

Rippling Screenshots

Pay employees and contractors, anywhere. Run payroll in less than 90 seconds — no calculator required.Whether you're an HR or IT manager, Rippling makes it easy to buy, set up, secure, and manage your employee's devices—from computers to monitors. Devices are pre-configured and shipped out with software patches applied, security policies enforced, and can be deactivated and reconfigured when employees are terminated.Keep your fleet of computers up to date and secure.Instantly add new hires to every app they need — like Slack, Salesforce, and Office 365. Employees can log into their apps in 1-click using Rippling's Single Sign On (SSO).Get deeper insight into your business with built-in-reporting or create your own with custom reports.Manage all of your benefits in one, online place — Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Commuter, FSA, HSA, and more.Create, send, and sign every employee document — offer letters, I-9s, employee handbooks, and more — 100% online and paperlessly.

Rippling Integrations

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesUnited States
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Alternatives

What is Rippling's best feature?

Reviewers rate Update personal information highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses Rippling?

The most common users of Rippling are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.

Megan Wendholt | TrustRadius Reviewer
They are extremely timely in getting back to me. I have never received an "I don't know answer" - if there's a delay in responding or they need to contact someone else within Rippling to get an answer, they keep me informed.

They generally answer my question and then give an article that I can reference in the future or for more information.
January 14, 2022

Good Platform

Easy to get in touch with rippling if needed. I have only had a minimal need to get in contact with their support team, but from my limited experience, the support at rippling is great and easy to reach. I would argue that Rippling has a much better support team than many of the big players in this space.
Jason Nyal Long | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not used the support with Rippling yet. I do not have experience writing into support. Our CEO handles support issues and hasn't said any negative things about his experience. This question just doesn't pertain to me. The self-service has been so efficient I haven't had a need to contact support.
Arsenia Marrs | TrustRadius Reviewer
Any issues that arise are usually resolved within the same day! I only see it from the employee side, but when discussing issues with our HR department, it seems that they're able to address problems and find self-service solutions fairly easily.
Again, in all fairness, this would be my only major feedback to Rippling is that it can definitely benefit from having more available agents and a better customer support team to help users. [I say this] because I recently signed up for the commuter benefits card (which I was pleased by the turnaround time within receiving it), but when I went to use it at the MBTA, it declined, and I had no idea why. It was because the benefits didn't start until a certain date and the pin that was associated with the card was in the Commuter Settings tab (which I wasn't aware of). Needless to say, this simple thing could have all been fixed and resolved had I been able to contact someone from Rippling, but I wasn't able to, and it was very frustrating. This was the only downside that I've experienced
This application is very easy to use, intuitive and provides what I need for the use I give it. It has a clean and simple interface and I love the minimalistic approach to the user interface. Additionally, it is clear that the application offers even more services and features than what my company is currently using, so I think there is even more to the Rippling application and service than what I already use and like so much about it. Highly recommended.
December 06, 2021

Honest review

I lowered the rating because of the lacking a mobile app and timecard format. I had to loop in my manager to teach me how to adjust my timecard which took bandwidth away from both of us. I would definitely improve the mobile app and make the mobile safari version more mobile-friendly instead of loading the desktop version on my iPhone.
December 04, 2021

Rippling is the Best!

The Rippling Support team has been a very beneficial part of Rippling. Anytime I have had questions they are usually pretty quick to email back within 24 hours. I do wish the Rippling Support team had a phone number to call, but normally the email has been quick. Any questions that come up I have always got an answer back on.