Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Rival IQ approaches social via a landscape. Place your client and its competitors into a landscape and watch information pour in. This keeps the analysis quick and simple.
- Rival IQ has some of the best reporting available, and it's easy to share with clients via customizable slideshows, pdfs, or by creating a "portal" for your client to log in to.
- Rival IQ looks at your social media vectors and offers real-time insights that help you make quick decisions. Simpler than the Facebook dashboard, yet more insightful and actionable because the information is parsed out in easy to understand graphs and charts.
- Managing companies within your installation aren't always easy. You can map companies to landscapes, but if you run out of slots for companies (based on your subscription tier) you end up having to swap companies frequently to get the reporting you need.
- RivalIQ is competitively priced on a tiered structure, but if you want to add small sets of additional data within tiers, such as additional companies, the pricing is prohibitive as to force you into the next tier up.
- Rival IQ shows engagement data perfectly. You can see the engagements of your brands and any competitors your tracking.
- The overall comparisons for the competitors is a great way to benchmark if you're using engagement data as measurements.
- Nowadays, people are looking for all in one solution and Rival IQ can expand by including more into the listening capability across social media.
- The analytics are a bit week from an Instagram standpoint. The reach data is not provided as a monthly total and that is something that I needed every month for reporting.
- I really appreciate the ability to track all channels together, but also the ability to break it down and take a closer look at specific performance.
- Provides a snapshot view of how the brand compares to the competition and allows us to make adjustments to optimize based on performance recommendations.
- Allows you to compare periods of time to previous periods, without having to manually calculate. User friendly + efficient for a project/account manager to use, as well as analytics/data scientists.
- I do wish more historical data was available. I think it only goes back 1-2 years, or when it was originally set up. Wish it were lifetime data for a channel.
Rival IQ Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Rival IQ
Rival IQ is a digital analytics platform for competitive analysis, the rivalrous side of search engine optimization or SEO. A relatively new company founded in 2013 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Rival IQ has been rapidly adapted and at present is backed by about $2 million in venture capital for support of its intelligence tool. Rival IQ monitors multiple marketing channels and sends the user reports and alerts of activity and changes of interest in competitor activity.
The Hero level edition tracks 30 competitors social analytics, SEO, and keyword rankings for $199 per month. If that coverage of rivals is insufficient, the Champion pack covers 75 for $399 every month (this also comes with White Label reporting). For the VIP suite, proffered to those whose rivals number in the triple digits or more, Rival IQ will custom build an analysis package for you, and also include custom reporting and coverage, and a dedicated account manager.
Rival IQ Technical Details