When COVID hit we really felt we were remote ready. Although our remote options were good, our Riverbed Steelhead allow our large files to …
We use Riverbed Steelheads at all of our sites (around 10). They are mainly used to optimise SMB traffic from file servers. This allows us …
Riverbed Steelhead is used within our organization for the global acceleration of all applications and additionally for our customers as a …
Our organization uses Riverbed Steelhead devices between our Production site and our Disaster Recovery site. It has drastically improved …
Steelhead is used to limit the bandwidth usage for our remote offices.
We have Riverbed Steelhead deployed across our global organization. We use it to optimize traffic, which allows us to use lower MPLS …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Riverbed SteelHead, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
San Francisco based Riverbed Technology offers Steelhead, a WAN optimization solution, which includes the SteelHead CX/GX delivering optimization for Hybrid WANs, accelerating the performance of applications to improve productivity and reduce costs, and SteelHead SD combining SD-WAN and WAN Optimization, providing a single, unified orchestration and connectivity fabric across the entire distributed enterprise network with embedded security, optimization, and visibility.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Saved Us Work
- Saved Time
- Helped Keep Profit
- Files now open a lot quicker, at near local speeds.
- We are able to respond to customers quicker as we can get access quicker.
- Has to be integrated into the total cost, e.g. WAN
- High costs in startup for hardware & service
- Cloud Steelhead available, too
- Great cost savings for expanded WAN connections.
- The maintenance cost of the devices is high.
- We've been able to increase the amount of data we are replicating and thus increasing our recover ability in the case of DR.
- We have been able to keep our MPLS expenses to a minimum
- The ease of management and deployment keeps our IT personnel costs down