Score 8.3 out of 10

What is Robin?

Robin, headquartered in Boston offers their meeting room booking system, featuring software for scheduling conference rooms, space management with workspace usage analytics, and integratable digital signage.

As easy as ABC

December 02, 2020

Easy and Quick

November 23, 2020
It is used across the whole organization. It allows us to view and manage meeting and collaboration spaces

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Robin, and make your voice heard!

13 people want pricing too

What is Skedda?

Skedda is a space management platform that specializes in the management of office space, desks, meeting rooms and hybrid workplace scenarios.

What is Zoho Bookings?

Zoho Bookings is a calendar syncing and appointment booking app for consultants, firms, and small business.

Product Demos

Your Office, Powered by Robin
02:12

Robin Video

An animated introduction to how we modernize the open office.

Robin Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of Robin are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Attribute Ratings

My organization has been using Robin for meetings and organizing our work environment for a while now. We use it to book conference rooms and it gives us an automated view of available rooms and the available resources in the rooms. Apart from booking meeting rooms, Robin has been effective in arranging our workspace; one is able to easily reserve a desk and once a desk has been booked or one has been freed, it updates immediately on the office map.
  • Automated visibility of the office.
  • Real time view of conference rooms.
  • We are able to easily plan teams and book desks beforehand.
  • Alerts on arrival of visitors.
  • There was a time when it had glitches; I wanted to confirm my but got cancelled rather than being confirmed.
  • Clarity for when checking in and checking out.
Robin is an intuitive app that has helped our employees manage their office spaces. We are able to easily choose desks that are yet to be reserved since it clearly shows spaces that have been reserved at any given moment. I love that we can see where my team is seating or who is going to be a the office on a given day.
We use Robin for signage all throughout our buildings. This product is very reliable and easy to use, and it allows for a much easier way to keep track of what meetings are scheduled in each room. It has been a very good upgrade for our organization, and we will continue to use it.
  • Clear signage
  • Updates in real time
  • Can lag on some updates
  • More functionality would be nice
  • Updates happen too slow
Robin is well suited for a variety of uses and for a variety of organizations. It is appropriate for signage and for making sure that people know what is going on in different rooms or spaces in buildings. It is less appropriate for outside uses and for buildings that have weaker networks.
Abrar Ajrame | TrustRadius Reviewer
Is used in our company for keeping track of current conference rooms to help schedule conference rooms between departments such as HR departments, Purchasing Department, and Financial Department ...... etc. use as well as presenting an aesthetically pleasing display to our customers. Robin also is all about scheduling access to shared rooms and offices. Great to optimize the workspace with the current situation.
  • Easy to find what's available
  • Office maps are sometimes difficult to navigate by mobile phone.
  • Lose your reservation if you forgot to check-in.
Since we are small organizations and may not benefit such as other companies from the same features and benefits as analytics. They may have questionable use due to the low turnout around a smaller office.
July 19, 2022

Robin is Fantastic

I use Robin to book rooms for important meetings with clients as well as team members.
  • Robin shows the floor(s) layout at my building very clearly.
  • Robin shows which areas are booked up and which are available in a very easy to see fashion.
  • Robin makes reserving spaces easy as can be.
  • I have yet to see an area where Robin needs improvement. I think any large company, especially those with multiple floors, should use this software.
My role requires multiple meetings almost every day, and sometimes these meetings are spur of the moment. Robin allows me to easily and quickly access and reserve spaces so I can easily make my meetings. Without Robin, reserving spaces in my building with 500 co-workers would be chaotic at best.
Naman Goel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Robin provides the best user interface and experience as compared to other apps like Zoom, Teams, etc. We use Robin in our organization to conduct meetings and conferences. It is a handy tool and provides a better experience. One problem that this software addresses is making the decision of how many rooms and the size of each room that is needed to better serve the members.
  • Conference room check-in
  • Automatically updates to the new version when launches
  • Easy to setup
  • Cloud based system requiring no infrastructure
  • Some add-ons and features are overly priced
  • Price for professional version is $1,500 which is expensive
  • No free version available
  • Less used product in the market
Robin is well suited for a better user experience in virtual meetings and conferences. We were dependent on Robin for providing better engagement and productivity by reducing friction throughout the day. Specialized tools for space management to optimize the office suited this product well but felt Robin was less appropriate for desk management jobs.
We use Robin as a workplace management platform, to allow employees to book and reserve office space, both for individual usage or for booking shared spaces and meeting rooms. The product replaced a comparatively clunky internal system that was hard to interpret and time-consuming to use. Robin is quick, easy, with good visualisations to help the process work more smoothly and intuitively.
  • Excellent visualisation of booking space
  • Good ability to group team members for collaborative working
  • Efficient system for the booking of shared workspaces
  • Provides at-a-glance view on office capacity
  • Team working elements are slightly limited in scope
  • It can be challenging to benefit from all collaborative elements when working across multiple teams
  • n/a
Very well suited to managing office space and capacity in comparatively large-scale organizations, particularly if - as in our offices - navigating meeting rooms and locations can be quite challenging. The app also works well, however that does infer a need for a certain level of tech knowledge, as those who are less familiar with using phone apps for professional purposes may find there to be a small learning process. Ultimately Robin provides a far better and more efficient solution than the previous booking system, which was prone to issues and time-consuming.
Robin is used in our organization for keeping track of current conference room use as well as present an aesthetically pleasing display. When people wanted to use conference rooms and the rooms were in use, it allows them to see in the room who is using the room and what other rooms are available.
  • Interfaces with Office365
  • Aesthetically pleasing look
  • Easily customizable
  • A little more customization options as far as font sizes, colors.
For our scenario, we're a small company, but the Robin software running on tablets in customized mounts adds a lot of visual appeal to our conference rooms. It makes the conference rooms easily identifiable as well as shows you by color the status of the room. Users can schedule from Outlook or reserve a room right from the tablet.
I have rarely had to contact customer support, but when I have, they have provided quick answers to solve the problem I was having. The software is pretty easy to use and not too buggy, so I really haven't had the occasion to contact them needing support. And no users have ever had issues.
March 22, 2022

Great Efficiency"!!!

Robin is all about scheduling access to shared rooms and offices. Great to optimize the workspace with the current Covid situation.
  • Easy to use.
  • Reservations can be made days in advance.
  • Very intuitive UI which is easy as a new user.
  • Searches could improve performance.
  • The Robin Maps application from smartphones.
Robin has had great benefits in providing the best user experience around booking and finding available spaces. No more meeting room conflicts, Booking a room literally takes 2 clicks, very easy and quick.
December 02, 2020

As easy as ABC

After COVID-19 my organization adopted this software to manage and keep track the resources and assignment of workspaces along with shared spaces like meeting and conference rooms. People across multiple locations use it to book working space and the conference room.
  • Management of meeting/conference room
  • Assignment of workspace/desks
  • Maintain history of resource assignments
  • Over the mobile phone sometime it feels difficult to move around the office maps
I have never used a similar product before but I trust maintaining a history of assigned spaces could be a nightmare for any admin if they need to do so in a spreadsheet or manually.
I am the user of this application, so I never used this support feature.
Robin is used as a Meeting Room management system throughout our company. The solution is integrated with various meeting rooms throughout our office and is also used as the login system outside the rooms themselves. Consequently, Robin has streamlined the office management for employee and acts as a first port of call for all things office admin related.
  • Very intuitive UI which is easy to pick up as a new user
  • Well integrated with company people database making invites easy
  • Additional features like analytics are always interesting to check
  • Due to our organisations size can sometimes be a little slow to load
  • Search could be more semantic i.e. room for 3 at 12PM loads such a room instead of just the room name
  • Lacking integrations with video conferencing
Especially for large organisations, having a go-to source for a specific task saves everyone a lot of time. Robin does this for office management, and the software is obviously continually improving which is a good sign. The system seem well integrated with the office as well and an attention to detail is made to keep the user experience as quick as possible. Smaller organisations may not advantage as much from the same benefits and features such as analytics may have a questionable use consider the low footfall around a smaller office.
Haven't had to use customer support so can't comment on the experience.
[Robin] is used across our organization to be able to optimize workspace with the current Covid situation
  • Very short time to reserve desks
  • I think there could more colors
  • I think the UI could be overall more appealing
The tool is well suited when you which to reduce your workspace and share desks between different people.
Although, since the user has full control, it can get hard to manage who is going to have the seat since it is based solely on who reserves the seat first.
So I think think the tools is appropriate when you have a large work force and will have to manage who is coming at the office at which time.
I havent needed support on robin so far so I am happy the tool is working well.
November 25, 2020

What I like about Robin

We use Robin to manage offices/rooms in our shared office space at Nest.Bio. This has been very helpful the last several months with the added restrictions due to the pandemic. Particularly helpful is the ability to reserve several days in advance and also to reserve a room on a recurring schedule. Reminders of upcoming reservations are helpful.
  • Easy to find what is available
  • Easy to include colleagues on reservations
  • Reservations can be made days in advance
  • Need alerts for the end of reservations for those who lose track of time
  • Losing my reservation if I forget to check-in is annoying
Well suited for shared space with several groups that need access to limited number of offices.

Probably not ideal for spaces with ample room availablility.
For me, Robin has worked so well I don't think I have had to take advantage of Robin support. It is good to know it is there if needed.
November 24, 2020

Robin is awesome!

Robin Sands | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are in a multi-level building with shared meeting rooms. Robin is used to book these meeting rooms in advance or in an as-needed arrangement. Tablets are set up outside the meeting rooms to show the status and the online dashboard allows individuals to book and control their meeting requirements.
  • Minimal clicks to make a booking
  • Easily manage future bookings
  • Great online dashboard
  • Better use of room maps
  • Alerts when available rooms are down to 10%
Robin works great in a multi-level, multi-tenancy environment.
Haven't had to use the Support personally
November 24, 2020

Robin - Easy, efficient!

Sydney Held | TrustRadius Reviewer
My team and I use the flexible workspace often in our office and by using Robin we are able to book a room in a minute or less. I also love that it syncs to my Google calendar and I can add team members through the Robin platform. Quick and efficient!
  • Quick
  • Calendar Sync
  • Add team members
We train a lot of people and with the pandemic, libraries and flexible work spaces are closed. By using Robin we have the ability to quickly book a room for a person they have a work space within minutes. We can do this from anywhere which is also very effective.
I have not need to use support from Robin due to the easy interface. I would assume it's high quality due to their thoughtfulness with their platform.
November 23, 2020

Easy and Quick

• Easy and quick to view available spaces
  • Provides information on the capacity and capability of each space
  • Easy to schedule spaces
  • Frustrating that if you forget to manually check in when you enter a meeting space, your reservation gets cancelled.
Great for scheduling and reserving shared spaces.
I don't have any use to contact support - any support needs are taken care of by our IT department
Josiah Sinanan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Robin in our shared coworking space for Room bookings. The entire organization uses it to efficiently reserve physical spaces in our shared office, about 13 different companies.
  • Ease-of-use. So simple and fast to book.
  • Reliable integration with physical space. Never have had any errors with Robin, not even once.
  • Collaboration. Ability to operate independently but also effectively track all other users.
  • I have no suggestions for improvements on Robin at the moment, it works exactly the way it needs to for our organization.
Greatly suited for any coworking space or agency. Works incredibly well with "smart office" integrations and takes the guesswork and human error out of organizing your team, meetings, and room bookings. Would 100% recommend in these settings, it will absolutely streamline your calendar, booking process, and ease-of-use when needing space for meetings.
N/A, never been in touch.
August 23, 2020

Great user experience

It is being used by the company to book desks and monitor office capacity during COVID. Also, as a room/meeting booking tool. The application is being used company-wide and is the method we use to book desks and meeting rooms every day. A business problem that it addresses is being a quick and mobile application to book and share meetings on the go.
  • Usability
  • Support
  • User experience
  • Menu design/map creation
Robin has been great for tracking use and office capacity during COVID. Also, it's very easy to use when booking meetings on the go. A situation in which it will not be as useful is when staff are diffused around many different sites. It works best when employees are all together to best make use of their mapping features. However, their Campus tool addresses this.
Excellent timely and accurate responses. Their support section contains thorough and useful guides, alongside an instant chat function that quickly puts you in contact with their team. Their team has never failed to give me exactly the information I need. I am also in regular contact with my representative to go over potential uses and new functions.
Adam Gallant, FMP, LEED GA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Robin primarily for conference room booking management at all of our leased office locations. It is used by employees across the entire organization in all departments. Recently we started using the desk booking and space planning modules to help us get away from using a spreadsheet to track seating assignments. We also used the distance planning feature of the space planning module to help us configure our floor plans for our post-COVID return to the office.
  • Customer Support - I have personally had great experiences with the sales and implementation folks.
  • Research - I have personally been asked to attend a user focus group to help improve their product.
  • Compatibility- The product can integrate with almost anything you can imagine, but mainly it is easy to connect with Calendaring platforms and occupancy sensor technology.
  • Refinement of new features - space planning module is fairly basic compared to competitors
  • UX/GUI - the interface is clean and simple, but a richer experience is needed in the area of space planning /wayfinding
Best suited to companies who don't already have a meeting room management/booking platform, offices that have a lot of disputes over calendar bookings made "the old fashioned way" via outlook or post-it notes on the door. Also, any organization that is looking to more effectively use the meeting spaces they already have, who may be under pressure from employees that there is not enough meeting space. Robin can help you get a better idea of utilization through data, although not a complete picture unless you pair it with sensor technology.

Probably not as well suited for very small offices where meeting room space is not at a premium, and bookings are not often contested.
All of the interactions I have had with Robin recently (past 2 months) have been overwhelmingly positive. We ask lots of questions and they have answers. They even put us in touch with some of their other clients to compare notes about post-COVID return to office plans, and they are eager to understand our challenges in order to improve their product.
Robin is currently being used by all the health care surveyors who need "hotel" space when it is necessary to be on site in the Marlborough office. Robin software has made scheduling desk space so much easier than it had been done in the past since it is web based and can be accessed from any device.
  • Web based - accessible from any device.
  • Easy to either cancel or change scheduling when necessary.
  • Able to schedule out for months in advance for space needed.
  • Not being able to cancel one day if you reserved your days needed as a block.
Robin is well suited for my job position because I am not in the office on a daily basis. Since Robin is web based I am able to schedule my desk space from outside the office and weeks in advance.
When our company first began using Robin customer support answered any questions.
Robin is being used globally by our organization. We primarily use the conference room booking product along with the kiosk product. Employees use Robin to find, book, and confirm check-ins to rooms.
  • Keeping the product up to date. Robin uses a method I have yet to see another company use where their iOS application will update without intervention in MDM software or the App Store. Install once and you'll never need to update again.
  • Analytics. Robin has provided us with insight and analytics to the nuances of our organization. This information has helped us with our growth and assisted our team with making data-driven decisions.
  • Slower innovation. Robin was ahead of their time and it's shown in their product. Having used it for the past three years I haven't seen much innovation in the product.
  • At times it can be stressful and unintuitive to use the web UI as an administrator. There are some tasks that are common that take upwards of 3 to 4 clicks to get to, and when you're done saving, you have to go back to the beginning to start over.
I think Robin is well suited for small to medium businesses, but they may not be the best decision for enterprise-level organizations. Turn around times can be longer for large projects.
Being in an engineering role, I have dealt with many support teams and have also worked on support teams. Robin is always quick, friendly, and helpful. The Support team has gone above and beyond to deliver when we needed them to. I would say their Support team is one of the company's greatest assets.
August 13, 2020

Hot Desk Efficiency

It is being used by the organization as a whole. Basically, we have always allowed our employees to work remotely, but we do have a small office in central Tokyo. In this office we have a small number of seats in which anyone is allowed to use on a first come first serve basis. Essentially hot desks. So, we had an issue where people were not coming to the office for fear of not having a seat. Robin solved this.
  • Setup
  • Training
  • Implementation
  • Visual Appeal
It is well suited for any company who has a "hot desk" or communal seating system.

It is less appropriate in companies that have fixed desks for specific employees.
Fantastic support. From the initial meeting with sales team and account executive, to speaking with the implementation team, to any support in-between, we have been blown away. The service and communication has always been efficient.
March 19, 2020

Great Software!

We use Robin for our conference room bookings at our office, across the whole organization. The room booking capability helps with scheduling conflicts and proper communication for scheduling. We also display available rooms on our TV monitors around the office, so that employees can quickly check if a room is available, before walking over to the conference rooms.
  • Tablet displays for each room are a very helpful tool. It's great to quickly see if the room is available, as well as when a room will be available.
  • We've begun implementing the room booting tool, that cancels meetings that people don't check into. This has really helped with rooms being left empty due to canceled meetings and no shows.
  • The Robin status board is also super helpful. As I said earlier, we have them displayed on our TV's so that employees can check before walking to the conference rooms.
  • I've previously run into issues with canceling meetings booked in Robin. Sometimes the event will be canceled, but the room will still appear as booked.
  • The status boards sometimes buffer for a while before displaying, not sure if that's an issue with our wifi or with the software.
  • I find the dashboard for Robin hard to navigate, I think there are too many tabs. It could be simpler.
Robin is perfect for a growing office with some understandable growing pains. When we implemented Robin it immediately solved a lot of scheduling issues, and I think that this could be a benefit for many offices. It's nice to also have access as an admin to move around booked meetings if needed, for example when our board visits very last minute and there are no rooms available.
Customer support has been incredibly helpful with all my questions and requests. They've even showed me some very useful tools that I wouldn't have known about otherwise.
We, in IT, used Robin for room management in multiple of our offices. Users used iPads to check-in and out of meetings. This freed up rooms that were not in use as there is only a limited amount of conference rooms.
  • Check-In/Out via multiple ways. Room tablet, Slack, Robin App.
  • Google Calendar integration
  • Drawing on floor plans to make room shapes. The default should be square and THEN change to odd angles. Instead of having SO much support for odd shapes, you can't easily adjust a square to the right size and keep straight lines.
  • Price could be better.
A business with a limited amount of Conference rooms, and many meetings and employees, this tool is excellent.
Whenever we had questions, the support was always quick and on top of things. There was no back and forth with a scripted level 1 tech before I could get to someone that had the actual answer, so I was able actually to get quick resolutions to issues.
Isidoro "Roy" Jovero | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using Robin for our conference room scheduling displays. We run the software on Apple iPad Airs. We have rolled this system out across our four main campuses, with a total of about 50 units deployed. The system allows users to easily see room booking status and empowers them to make ad-hoc reservations for available rooms.
  • Easy to understand UI.
  • Very easy to deploy.
  • Room usage analytics can be helpful.
  • Web dashboard could be organized a little better.
  • It would be nice to be able to see what display battery levels are.
  • Viewing schedules via dashboard is slow.
  • Some roles do not have the features the descriptions say they do.
Robin is my benchmark for room displays. It effectively does what it is meant to do without additional fluff. The default theme is more than you'll ever really need, but customization is available. I just really wish there was a simpler way to remove check-in requirements for events. I would always recommend them first for most situations, but my company has a special use case that Robin, or any other competitors for that matter, have not been able to achieve yet.
Envoy support has always been a joy to work it, whether you're going through the dashboard chat, or through your rep. I feel that they always have your success as their priority and it makes me confident that they'd be able to help overcome any obstacles.
January 18, 2020

Robin is the way to go!

Steven Hiersche, Jr. | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Robin in conf rooms at our corporate facility. It works very well, letting people know when rooms are vacant or being used.
  • O365 integration
  • Conf room management
  • For what it does, there isn’t anything that it needs to do differently
We don’t use the Robin desk program, so I cannot speak to that, but the conf room management is top-notch. It just works and works well
Their support up front was excellent. Haven’t had to use them again.