September 21, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Read Hannibal Pharaon's full review
- A/B sending and testing campaigns from a birds-eye seems cumbersome.
- Sending out emails that are not mobile responsive and being limited by the limited choices of what few templates are readily available.
- Putting LOGO Pictures that are not calibrated well in a campaign. We need a way to pace LOGOs in a campaign so that they place in the HEADER of the email easily (not treated like a regular image).
- Assigning descriptions (CAPTIONS) as titles on IMAGES.
- Tweaking and re-sizing BUTTONS in terms of placement in the body of an email campaign.