Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Email deliverability reporting (75)9.696%
- Standard reports (40)9.494%
- List management (41)9.090%
- Mobile optimization (35)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Robly, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Robly is an email marketing solution designed for beginners and experts alike.
According to the vendor, some key benefits include:
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: OpegGen
- Supported: Exit Intent Popups
- Supported: Robly A.I.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States|
Drip Ecommerce CRM
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio
Bronto Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- OpenGen - Great way to automate the sending out process and change the subject line retroactively. Plan ahead.
- AI Sending monitors the open rates and maximizes the potential open click rates based on the user's habit and proclivity to email.
- Sends out dual function email push attempts to guarantee better success the next time around.
- We would have liked spam filters to ascertain where the email would have otherwise gone to spam.
- We would like dual address footers as options for companies like ours that have several physical addresses for sending out emails.
- Better compliance with social media tabs and presence.
- Expertise workshops held in big cities like New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles to spread the word and attune users into best practices. They could be used for retention and marketing as well.
- Feedback with account managers at Robly that can take the account to the next level and up sell and retain needs that are addressed early on.
- Spam filters need to be addressed.
- More interaction with my customers. We like the new Profile mugshots you have attached to our contacts online, but wonder how you were able to bring them up like that.
- Tracking and calibrating campaigns is very useful.
- Newsletters - monthly pushes
- Quarterly reminders for EARLY BIRD SPECIALS
- Holiday wishes and the Standard communication with subscribers during Thanksgiving, Valentines' day and Presidents' Day.
- OPEN GEN allows and insures the email campaigns are opened when spaced 4-to-7 days apart.
- I. allows for deliver-ability without risk of SPAM blockers.
- Timely use of OPEN GEN to insure campaign subscribers are clicking and opening emails.
- Putting in the REGISTER NOW button directly in the email so that people can have free access to our Schedule of Classes.
- Direct LINK to our ACTIVEKIDS.com registration portal so that they can REGISTER on their own or get back in touch with us.
- Embedding the PDF flyers in the form of a downloadable permanent link so that subscribers can OPEN and PRINT from the comfort of their home.
- Mobile Responsiveness is important for smart phones and tablets.
- Social Media embedding of EMAIL Newsletters.
- A way to subscribe on the spot (in physical storefront) without having to manually input emails on the back end.
- Working with APPLE or GOOGLE to create an APP in the APP STORE for incorporating tracking for business owners.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Implemented in-house
- Working with Denis, the web designer on HTML that included a CALL US button at the very top of the email launch out process.
- Having a MENU that matched our existing web site colors, theme and layout in terms of ABOUT US, International, Schedule of Classes, etc.
- Designing a layout with the email template that was 600 pixels across
- Working with the Designer until the template was good enough over the course of a week
- Using the Library and linking images that are readily accessible for future usage and re-usage.
- Using the 2 subject line options for OPEN GEN campaigns.
- Tracking what subscribers are clicking on and what emails are getting a lot of clicks and which ones are not.
- Tracking people in the network by assigning them different groupings.
- testing the email and sending it out mobile responsively on an incremental basis through A.I. Sending over a 6-12 hour duration to minimize SPAM blocks and maximum readability.
- A/B sending and testing campaigns from a birds-eye seems cumbersome.
- Sending out emails that are not mobile responsive and being limited by the limited choices of what few templates are readily available.
- Putting LOGO Pictures that are not calibrated well in a campaign. We need a way to pace LOGOs in a campaign so that they place in the HEADER of the email easily (not treated like a regular image).
- Assigning descriptions (CAPTIONS) as titles on IMAGES.
- Tweaking and re-sizing BUTTONS in terms of placement in the body of an email campaign.