Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Granularity of permissions in the business version
- Excellent security features such as OTP (one-time password)
- Browser integration is excellent... almost flawless.
- Supports all the major browsers and some minor ones too
- The random password generator is a handy little tool and easily accessible from the sign-up page
- [In my experience] Android browser integration could be better. For example, It does not work much in Chrome on Android.
- Reseller program [I feel] is not good at all. Not unless you can sell a LOT.
- Fill in web site user id and passwords.
- Organizes all confidential information in Safe Notes
- Allows access to all my information on my mobile phone
- Easy to use
- Bring back the login information card instead of opening on new web page
- Navigation on the phone. Not sure how to improve it but seems clumsy. Maybe because I have so many entries.
- You can separate passwords of different portals and websites into different categories (work and personal for example).
- Works on all platforms and browsers I have used so far.
- Mobile version functions perfectly as well.
- Extension doesnt work across the cloud i.e settings are local as far as I can tell.
- UI design is not the greatest, even after using it for so long it still feels clunky.
- Password saving.
- Access across multiple platforms.
- Ability to share passwords with other RoboForm users.
- With two page authentication, there are still sites I have to manually enter passwords.
- Captures password/username when first using an application.
- Accurately fills in sign in information when alighting on a site.
- Is inexpensive.
- Use across all three browsers I use - Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
- Syncs seamlessly across browsers and mobile phone app.
- Mobile phone app is very good; easy to navigate.
- I have no difficulties with this app and therefore no suggestions for improvement. I'm not a software engineer. It works for me. I'm happy.
- Syncing of passwords across multiple platforms. Computer, laptop and cell phone.
- Auto-filling of webforms with the ability to have multiple identities to choose form.
- The ability to keep passwords local. I don't use this feature, but it seems a lot more secure than being forced to sync with a server.
- Since it is less popular than competitors, it is less prone to hackers.
- The UI has not been updated in years and looks/feels very dated. Even though I have been using it for a long time, it is still confusing to use.
- It often doesn't save form fields/passwords properly which makes the autofill not work on many sites. You have to go in manually and look up your login and password at times.
- The mobile app done't work on most apps, but it does a good job while using Chrome.
- Manages all your passwords in one, secure place.
- Makes filling in logins and passwords very easy.
- Can also associate notes with passwords.
- Subscription required, and there are similar options that are free.
- Can be difficult to share across multiple computers.
- Phone integration could be better.
RoboForm Scorecard Summary
What is RoboForm?
A RoboForm for Business company account can be created in minutes. It is highly customizable and can be tailored through a variety of custom policies set by Admins to meet your organizations specific needs and security standards.
All RoboForm data is encrypted at all stages using AES256 bit encryption with PBKDF2. Company owned RoboForm data can be securely shared with other employees using public-private key cryptography. Two-step verification is available as an added layer of protection.
Admins can generate reports based on RoboForm data access and usage for each employee or sharing group.
RoboForm for Business licenses are sold as an annual subscription per user. Volume and multi-year subscription discounts are available.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|1-year subscription||$29.95||1-10 users/per year|
|1-year subscription||$26.95||11-25 users/per year|
|1-year subscription||$25.95||26-100 users/per year|
|1-year subscription||$21.95||101-1000 users/per year|
|3-year subscription||$25.45||1-10 users/per year|
|3-year subscription||$22.90||11-25 users/per year|
|3-year subscription||$22.05||26-100 users/per year|
|3-year subscription||$18.65||101-1000 users/per year|
|5-year subscription||$22.45||1-10 users/per year|
|5-year subscription||$20.21||11-25 users/per year|
|5-year subscription||$19.46||26-100 users/per year|
|5-year subscription||$16.46||101-1000 users/per year|
Free and Everywhere subscription options are also available for non-business consumers. Click here for feature breakdown: https://www.roboform.com/everywhere
RoboForm Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
RoboForm Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian|