Ion is an enterprise-grade content experience platform that empowers modern marketers and designers to create no-code interactive content experiences integrated with their CRM or marketing automation tools. Ion helps enterprises to build brand awareness and increase conversions and lead generation...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Embedded CTAs (108)10.0100%
- Forms / Gated content (107)10.0100%
- Content performance analytics (116)10.0100%
- Campaign optimization dashboard (107)10.0100%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ion, by Rock Content, and make your voice heard!
Managed Services + SaaS
Entry-level set up fee?
- $5,500 per customerOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Ion is an enterprise-grade content experience platform that empowers modern marketers and designers to create no-code interactive content experiences integrated with their CRM or marketing automation tools. Ion helps enterprises to build brand awareness and increase conversions and lead generation enriching their contact database with declared, high intent data. Ion helps brands launch quizzes, ROI calculators, assessments, interactive infographics, and other interactive formats in just a few hours.
Marketers can start from a blank canvas, use fully-responsive Quick Start templates, or leverage Rock Content's professional services team to plan, create, and launch their own branded content experiences.
Interactive content increases brand awareness by encouraging users to actively engage with the content. Each engagement provides insights into audience behavior by collecting rich, first-party data from interactions and effectively driving users through the buyer journey.
• Interactive White Papers
• Landing Pages & Microsites
• Lookbooks & Tours
• Interactive eBooks
• Interactive Infographics
• Solution Finders
• Resource Libraries
• Fully Responsive Quick Start Templates
- Supported: Ideation
- Supported: Content collaboration
- Supported: Content hub
- Supported: Forms / Gated content
- Supported: Embedded CTAs
- Supported: Content distribution
- Supported: Content promotion
- Supported: Content automation
- Supported: Audience profiling and targeting
- Supported: Closed-loop tracking and reporting
- Supported: Content performance analytics
- Supported: Campaign optimization dashboard
- Supported: Page-level engagement analytics
- Supported: A/B Testing
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Crazy Egg
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics 360
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Adobe Analytics
- Oracle Siebel CRM
- Talisma Social CRM
- Act-On Software
- Oracle CX Marketing
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
- Google Marketing Platform
- Campus Management
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||60%|
- Testing has enabled growth across several channels (email, paid search)
- Positive impact - we pitch it to our clients and it is something is unique and sets us apart from our competitors.
- Easier to read content should have led to more interaction, but there was no change in clicks from static content
- We've been able to measure engagement within content published on Ion that shows that people who interact with the content are more likely to reach the end of the content and more likely to convert.
- The price is high for what we are using the program for.
- We've received a lot of positive feedback on the creatives we've published, though it hasn't yet moved the needle for us. We do get a lot of great insights into our clients' needs.
- We have not actually gone 'live' with any experiences yet. We are a small company and it has taken a significant amount of time to get up and running. Therefore, we have not seen any ROI in our year of use (largely due to internal issues).
- Our partners are very interested in collaborating with us on experiences, but as I mentioned, we have yet to sign any deals. In short, it has had a short-term positive impact in that it is an addition to our product offerings and partners see the potential value.
- We're able to spin-up landing pages incredibly quick.
- We're able to report on performance metrics and suggest improvements using data our clients can understand.
- We've developed API tools to pass collected information from ion to our data warehouse.
- It's enabled a small dev team to deliver on complex solutions for our client without having to start from scratch.
- Offloads server management so that we can focus on development and creativity.
- We don't have a clear view on the ROI yet.
- Projects that would have taken weeks to code can be completed in a matter of days!
- We can really dig into the analytics right away to see exactly where the customer journey is.
- Having a friendly support team to help really makes this platform welcoming.
- It manages our landing pages well, so we can reliably get leads.
- We count on it daily to pass lead information into salesforce and other tools.
- Overall, we would not be able to function without Ion Interactive, in our current setup.
- ion has allowed us to have a testable environment for measuring campaign success.
- A/B optimization is necessary in the paid search space and ion lets us quickly make changes for conversion optimization.
- Higher engagements and conversions
- More personalized, interactive experience for prospects and clients
- Breaking down content into a digestible format
- Very positive from a cost perspective
- Enablement of regional content is huge
- Creation of interesting, useful and helpful content for demand campaigns
- ion has helped us drive up our SEO.
- We've been able to expand our product portfolio to give better solutions for our consumers because ion can help them find the right one.
- ion has saved us THOUSANDS of dollars in development costs.
- The ROI is great and can be achieved in a relatively small amount of time.
- Can save a lot of money spent which would have been spent on programmers.
- Lower cost to creating interactive content.
- Can be done internally.
- Consistent experience.
- Rapid prototyping and re-purposing of past campaigns with few tweaks and edits needed.
- Ability to make changes on the fly even for live campaigns.
- The ability to A/B test absolutely everything, and easily find conversion factors that matter and then implement those changes in future iterations of content!
- So far the impact has been positive, but as we are new to the platform that opinion is based on relatively few interactive assets.
- There hasn't been any negative reactions or impact from Ion as of yet, but as I said before it's still early for us in terms of usage (less than a year).
- We do really appreciate the level of complexity and customization available in the platform.
- Ion Interactive has allowed us to create landing pages in 1/4 of the time vs our CMS platform
- Engagement with Ion Interactive landing pages is significantly higher
- We are relatively new to ion, but so far it has enabled us to take some of the heavy lifting off of design, saving us overhead money.
- This is helping us communicate content to the sales team in one uniform, easy to use place.
- This is encouraging cross collaboration amongst revenue teams.
- ION helps our team track conversions of users on interactive experiences. We're able to see metrics that help us know what experiences are actually working to get people to our products.
- ion has led us to a position where we are able to manage our growing business effectively and has enabled us to scale easily.
- The data integrations, although challenging at times have helped us better track and understand our data.
- We've driven over 50% improvement in lead generation for our clients through new pages and landing page optimization.