ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Reviews

July 23, 2019
Benjamin Hale | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Starting a live chat get's things started for our team, and they create a ticket and follow up on any issues or questions we may have. We have found that the support staff works hard to get our issues resolved. They ask good questions to make sure we are on the same page, and they seem to be informed enough on their systems to help us diagnose issues quickly. We are a big fan of their support staff.
Read Benjamin Hale's full review
July 23, 2019

Support Rating

Most issues I had were user error because of the complicated UI experience. However, no matter the support question, the team was quick to respond with support guides or a resolution.
January 15, 2018
Kelly Saux | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support has always been outstanding with Ion Interactive. I love the new chat feature for quick questions when you are working in the console building a page. The widget launches as on overlay and connects you immediately to one of Ion support team members. Very efficient. I often deal with the same support member that I've had a relationship with for 5+ years.
Read Kelly Saux's full review
January 09, 2018
Ken Ugel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support team 9 times out of 10 have the perfect solution to my problem. The only other time that doesn't work is when the solution isn't capable for our client's needs, for example: changing a template to an updated ION template when we aren't allowed to switch from the client's framework. Other than that, the team is very responsive and helps us out whenever possible.
Read Ken Ugel's full review
Annie Koelker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The chat support has been wonderful. The folks at the help desk are always willing to help. I feel like I've really gotten to know them, and they've helped me out more times than I can even count. Also, after every chat, a documentation of your chat is emailed to you – this is very helpful, and I have referenced these chats many times afterwards!
Read Annie Koelker's full review
Mike Nichols | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Most of the time, support staff help is quick and efficient, and our correspondence is done soon after it begins and my problem is solved. Other times, I may have an issue where support tells me the only way to fix it is to rebuild my site from the ground up. This is often not feasible, and I'm relegated to experimenting with the tools provided. Most of the time, I'm able to still accomplish my goal, which leads me to believe that the support staff doesn't always give the most efficient solutions. That said, this is a rare occurrence, and typically problems are solved quickly.
Read Mike Nichols's full review
June 05, 2017
Chris Schultz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The ION support team is amazing. There has not been a single issue they they could not solve for me. If there is a feature or request that they do not have, they have even, on occasion, created custom scripts for our team.

*Update 6/5/17 - ION has continued to delight on multiple occasions. I appreciate their attention to detail and ability to solve whatever issue I have. After 3+ years of use and support, ION still has my full endorsement.
Read Chris Schultz's full review
February 08, 2016
Laura Medley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Every time we have any issues at all, they are there to help. If it needs escalation (and sometimes it does, as the product - like all tech tools - has bugs) they are ready to jump in and help. They do really want to see us succeed and are willing to make sure we have what we need as quickly as possible. They are great. Seriously care about their customers.
Read Laura Medley's full review

Support Rating

Fairly quick response time. The support personnel I've worked with has been knowledgeable and provided great resources.
January 29, 2016

Support Rating

We haven't had very many issues with ion interactive and any time we did have a question or concern, it was always addressed promptly and thoroughly. I recently joined the SEM part of our company's Marketing Department, and in the 6 months I've been managing our account, I haven't had a single problem.
November 15, 2013

Support Rating

They offer fantastic support and training opportunities never leaving any questions unanswered. If I sent an e-mail to them, I can expect a thorough answers within a day plus more insights on how to make my product better.

Ideation (99)
Content collaboration (94)
Content hub (104)
Forms / Gated content (107)
Embedded CTAs (108)
Content distribution (93)
Content promotion (86)
Content automation (90)
6.1
Audience profiling and targeting (91)
Closed-loop tracking and reporting (95)
Content performance analytics (116)
Campaign optimization dashboard (107)
6.4

What is ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive)?

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive, acquired by Rock Content in 2019) is an interactive content platform designed to provide the foundation to grow from one interactive experience to one thousand interactive experiences. The vendor’s value proposition is that with ion, users bring their brands to life with content that cuts through the clutter and engages an audience.

The vendor says that by using their interactive content marketing solutions, marketers can create, test and measure engaging interactive content marketing without development. Additionally, the vendor says every type of data-driven experience — quizzes, assessments, calculators, configurators, solution builders, interactive white papers, interactive infographics — can be launched in hours or days instead of weeks or months.

ion’s interactive content marketing platform is a web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that empowers marketers to deploy, test and measure all types of interactive content without costly, complex and time consuming development.

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Features

Has featureContent distribution
Has featureContent promotion
Has featureContent automation

Content Reporting & Analytics Features

Has featureAudience profiling and targeting
Has featureClosed-loop tracking and reporting
Has featureContent performance analytics
Has featureCampaign optimization dashboard
Has featurePage-level engagement analytics

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Screenshots

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Videos (6)

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Downloadables

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Integrations

Salesforce.com, Pardot, Marketo, Demandbase, AWeber, ClickTale, Crazy Egg, dotMailer, Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360 (formerly Google Analytics Premium), HubSpot Marketing Hub, Mailchimp, Adobe Analytics, Oracle Siebel CRM, Talisma Social CRM, Act-On Software, Aprimo, Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud), Keap (formerly Infusionsoft), Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick), Campus Management, MongooseMetrics, NetResults

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Competitors

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Pricing

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Managed Services + SaaSCustomper year

ion’s Build Anything SaaS platform provides organizations with an entirely new and agile interactive content marketing capability. It enables non-technical marketers and designers to create, test and measure an unlimited number of all types of interactive content marketing experiences. It includes unlimited seats, experiences, tests, customization, phone and email support, analytics and more.

ion, by Rock Content (formerly from ScribbleLive) Customer Size Distribution