Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 09, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
What has helped me the most with respect to sales this platform was to improve an unmatched performance to establish contacts with clients and potential clients, as well as being able to significantly increase the investment rate according to a set time. With this platform it has been possible to obtain a solid capacity to manage ditches that are adapted to our services. It has also helped us to have a better visualization of the proposed schedule by making RollWorks become a partner in the whole process.
- Its interface is really very simple to use from its first implementation, in addition the reports it generates provide detailed information and thus I can easily consolidate and practice my sales.
- You can easily send emails automatically, thus being able to send my contacts the information I need to share or send them.
- It is simple to be able to use marketing and sales display campaigns based on accounts, optimizing all work work thanks to the administrative service offered by experts who know the subject, helping us to obtain better results in our campaigns.
- It was a bit difficult to be able to implement it with other software, we were barely able to connect it to Salesforce.
- They should be able to dig deeper into Salesforce reports within this platform.
You can take a look at this platform if you are looking to reach specific companies through advertising, generate sales and improve your marketing.
Read Stella Olsson's full review
The support has always been willing to help from the get-go, they also helped us understand the reports in a way that we can streamline our sales process. All the doubts that we have consulted with the support team have been resolved.
February 04, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We're using RollWorks to support our ABM and customer focused campaigns. We have the option of uploading lists of customer contact email addresses or domains or sync directly from Salesforce. RollWorks provides very robust reporting and has multiple reports and dashboards available from within Salesforce. This makes it very easy for our Sales and Executive teams to keep up-to-date with progress and highlights of these campaigns.
Read Megan Kratzman's full review
RollWorks is a great platform for a team that has the budget and bandwidth to properly implement. Once initial campaigns are up and running, it's important to continually refine the campaigns to get maximum value from the platform. Keeping in tight communication with your account manager is key!
RollWorks Scorecard Summary
What is RollWorks?
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers B2B companies an account-based platform to align marketing and sales efforts, and grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small —from those with established ABM programs to those just beginning. By enabling teams to identify target accounts and key buyers, reach accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks aims to become an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business.
With RollWorks the user can:
With RollWorks the user can:
- Learn about who their Ideal Customer Profile is
- Build, rank, and prioritize a Target Account List
- Engage target accounts with personalized, highly targeted advertising campaigns and sales automation
- Measure the effectiveness of ABM programs via bi-directional data sync with CRM system
RollWorks Technical Details