Management dashboard (99)
Retention options (99)
Deduplication and file compression (97)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Rubrik, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Rubrik is cloud data management and enterprise backup software provided by Palo Alto-based Rubrik, Inc. It is a software platform that provides backup, instant recovery, archival, search, analytics, compliance, and copy data management in one secure fabric across data centers and clouds.
Its software is also designed to be vendor-agnostic, and supports the most commonly used operating systems, databases, hypervisors, clouds, and SaaS applications. And while you can utilize Rubrik’s software completely on the cloud, Rubrik also integrates with on-premises hardware, and even provides their own proprietary Rubrik appliances.
Rubrik functions through a single policy engine that orchestrates service level agreements (SLAs) across the data lifecycle. Management is automated across hybrid and multi-cloud environments with one programmatic interface.
Analytics & Reporting
Rubrik’s software creates customized reports and data visualizations for user’s platforms on operational efficiency, compliance, and capacity utilization.
Security & Compliance
Data stored and backed up through Rubrik is secured in-transit and at-rest throughout its lifecycle, regardless of location. Rubrik delivers granular role-based access control while automating compliance reporting to complete various industry and internal audits. Users can quickly recover from ransomware through immutable backups native to the platform.
- Supported: Universal recovery
- Supported: Live recovery
- Supported: Recovery verification
- Supported: Business application protection
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Deduplication and file compression
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Flexible deployment
- Supported: Management dashboard
- Supported: Platform support
- Supported: Retention options
- Supported: Encryption
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||NA, LATAM, EMEA, APJ|
- Ransomware protection
- We expect to be integrating Rubrik with an enterprise file storage system soon
- Rubrik has a strong data classification system in Polaris which we are building out to help us meet our compliance needs
- Automation of dr
- M365 backup
- Category/Folder level backup for AHV
- Live mount for AHV
- NAS Direct Backup option
- Data management - compliance reporting etc
- Use more for Ransomware defense
- Use of automation.
- Protect Office365
- Backup of workstation
- To replicate data between datacenters ensuring we have off-site data retention
- The cloud aspect : easily backup AWS or GCP workloads . We are starting to deploy these protection.
- We are looking at using Rubrik for Disaster recovery. Cross datacenter backups
- Run test lab on Rubrik
- We can use Rubrik for disaster recovery by instantiating servers in the cloud
- We can leverage more of the Rubrik api's to help with more automation
- Purchase more Briks to keep more backups on-prem for faster recovery of Tier 1 and Tier 2 apps