Management dashboard (99)
Retention options (99)
Deduplication and file compression (97)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Rubrik, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Rubrik is cloud data management and enterprise backup software provided by Palo Alto-based Rubrik, Inc. It is a software platform that provides backup, instant recovery, archival, search, analytics, compliance, and copy data management in one secure fabric across data centers and clouds.
Its software is also designed to be vendor-agnostic, and supports the most commonly used operating systems, databases, hypervisors, clouds, and SaaS applications. And while you can utilize Rubrik’s software completely on the cloud, Rubrik also integrates with on-premises hardware, and even provides their own proprietary Rubrik appliances.
Rubrik functions through a single policy engine that orchestrates service level agreements (SLAs) across the data lifecycle. Management is automated across hybrid and multi-cloud environments with one programmatic interface.
Analytics & Reporting
Rubrik’s software creates customized reports and data visualizations for user’s platforms on operational efficiency, compliance, and capacity utilization.
Security & Compliance
Data stored and backed up through Rubrik is secured in-transit and at-rest throughout its lifecycle, regardless of location. Rubrik delivers granular role-based access control while automating compliance reporting to complete various industry and internal audits. Users can quickly recover from ransomware through immutable backups native to the platform.
- Supported: Universal recovery
- Supported: Live recovery
- Supported: Recovery verification
- Supported: Business application protection
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Deduplication and file compression
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Flexible deployment
- Supported: Management dashboard
- Supported: Platform support
- Supported: Retention options
- Supported: Encryption
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||NA, LATAM, EMEA, APJ|
- Expansive backup product, but provide you with the easy managed and reliable protection.
- There is no price tag on ransom attacks, and Rubrik Radar will give you the way to recover.
- Impact on business is positive
- We have bought 15 bricks till now. And it is turning out to be a good decision.
- Vendor support is very very impressive.
- Recovery time has dropped
- Solid protection from ransomware
- Data security
- Data deduplication
- It saved us quite a bit of time from having to worry about backups.
- DR options.
- Reduced backup duration to fit within the 8 hour backup window established.
- Enhanced the County's cybersecurity posture by added a layer of protection against Ransomware.
- 70% less backup admin hours since migration.
- 30% reduction of snapshots space used on production storage.
- Less CPU impact on storage while running backup.
- Rubrik has eliminated all our other backup tools that we were trying to accomplish what they offer.
- Rubrik has made management of backups a non-issue.
- Recovery of systems and files takes seconds or minutes.
- We have a better strategy against ransomware.
- Easier and quicker test restores of databases
- Quicker backups causing less storage slowdown during work hours
- Compacted footprint of previous provider: 7x2U rack into Rubrik: 2x2U
- Provided excellent insurance against ransomware.
- Provide disaster recovery.
- Very easy to set up.
- Rubrik saved us from being down when an esx host failed.
- Radar prevented loss of data.
- Less overhead management has freed up resources.
- This solution was comparable in price to other solutions we examined and offered features not available from some other leading backup providers.
- This has increased the speed with which I can restore files and especially entire virtual machines (literally seconds to spin up a restore instead of often over an hour with Avamar) so less downtime for customers who need help.
- While (thankfully) we haven't had to use it, this also offers ransomware detection and protection.
- Single Sign-On integration allows us to use our existing 2FA to increase security.
- We have the product for several months, and it take much less effort to maintain and monitor the backups than the previous solution.
- Reduced admin hours massively.
- Improved restore times.
- Radar allows us to find anomalies in datasets.
- No more missed backups.
- Great recovery profiling and execution.
- Lack of assistance when things go wrong.
- First vendor product that was more or less hands-off. Once paid, you are on your own to figure out what your product does.
- Initial investment is costly but well worth it.
- It has saved us time and money in all of our real world scenarios.
- Fulfilled ransomware requirements.
- Provides DR to cloud options.
- Initial sizing is very important, always add 25% as things always grow!!
- Love the hardware replacement cycle!!
- ROI is excellent and worth the switch.
- Reducing from 4 full Rackcabinet to 8 RU for my backup system.
- Faster Recovery Times.
- Easier to use than other products.
- Capable of complex features but simple to use every day.
- Rubrik has allowed us to jettison our old and expensive tape system and move to AWS.
- Rubrik's built-in security is helping us reduce risk and keeping our data safe.
- Our previous backup solution would take hours to restore a server, often ending with another restore, but Rubrik does it in minutes, minimizing downtime.
- Rarely have to call a coworker to figure out how to do something in it, making it more productive in our environment.
- It's pricey, but well worth it.
- Our team went from three backup admins to one and that one does other things now.
- Being able to bring everything into one vendor lowered our overall costs and maintenance.
- We have been able to do more with less as a direct result of Rubrik.