August 28, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
S2K is being used by our merchandising division to streamline the efforts between order entry, customer service, accounting, and shipping/receiving. Prior to this, there was the use of multiple separate systems. Switching to S2K allowed us to streamline our efforts and decrease the overall delivery time of products to our customers.
- Customization for various businesses.
- One-stop shop for managing a website, real time inventory, order processing, accounting, and shipping.
- The platform is easy to use. Whether it is used by a customer service member, designer, or developer.
- There will most likely be customizations made for a particular niche site to integrate with their system.
- Product reviews, up sells, and cross sells are not built into the website functionality. Customization to the offerings would be needed.
- Very little documentation or open source resources on instructions or development in regards to the website design and integration with the ERP.
Read Melissa Porter's full review
This ERP is suited for products that do not require customizations or personalization. Ideally, if you are selling a product as is, then S2K will fit your needs. Make sure to have all of the requirements for each piece laid out. For instance, with products - know all of your attributes and functionality for product pages ahead of time. Include this in the presentation for ERP selection. Ask what functionality is out of the box, and what is a customization. Ask for quotes ahead of time. This may increase the overall cost of the ERP as well as the time it takes to launch. Example: Product reviews, cross sells, remarketing, abandoned cart integration, etc.