Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Learning content (27)9.898%
- Progress tracking & certifications (27)9.494%
- Compliance management (28)9.393%
- Course catalog or library (28)9.393%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Saba Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Saba delivers a cloud-based Intelligent Talent Management solution used by organizations worldwide to hire, develop, and engage their people. With machine learning at its core, Intelligent Talent Management offers proactive, personalized recommendations on candidates, connections and content that aim to facilitate leadership decisions and organizational success. Saba’s approach and talent management apps — recruiting, learning, performance, compensation, succession and planning — incorporate machine learning technology, social, collaboration and mobile capabilities.
Saba Learning, a key piece of the talent management suite, includes a unified Learning Management System (LMS) with virtual classroom, assessment, social, collaborative, mobile, and gamificiation capabilities. It aims to provide superior regulatory compliance, training eCommerce, extended enterprise, leadership development, on-the-job training, and other learning activities.
The whole Intelligent Talent Management solution is powered by Saba Cloud, a highly scalable platform that the vendor promises exceeds industry security and reliability standards. Saba has 4,000 customers and 31 million users across 195 countries and 37 languages. The vendor's goal with the product is to help brands adapt to the future of work by enabling continuous learning, engagement and development of everyone in their people network, including employees, partners and customers.
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Compliance tracking and reporting
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Subordinate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Plan weighting
- Supported: Manager note taking
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Rater nominations
- Supported: Rater nomination workflow
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Workflow restrictions
- Supported: Review transfer
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Employee profiles
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate add
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||85%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Modern Greek (1453-), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese|
- Saba helps us educate our workforce and provide a platform for them to share ideas and knowledge. This helps reduce turnover and retain more effective employees.
- In our retail environment, our front-line associates need access to information quickly. Saba is a place to find certified knowledge while on the job, providing a better experience for our customers.
- Very positive
- Increased adoption of learning items
- Deeper usage reporting
- No pre-class evaluation ability so difficult to build full pre to post class profile
- Compliance for Safety and Security
- Visibility to upper management of training and development
- Increased product knowledge to the field
- Improvement of corporate culture and diversity
- The ability to track our learning assignments for each user is a huge benefit.
- Providing employees a hub for active learning.
- Ease of use for the end user.
- Positive return when all of our many satellite locations being on the 'same page'
- Engaging all of our management in the recruitment process
- And saving time having templates for all of the redundant items
- love that this is available
- As I am in R&D, I can not provide the answer to this question. Sorry.
- This may seem small but with 90% of our workforce not at our main facility just the fact that since July 1, 2021, we have had over 18,956 compliance-related training completed by our staff. Do the math the ROI is wonderful.
- The application has been of total help to increase revenue in our organization, our staff is now more trained and their sales performance has increased considerably.
- With the application working within our company, we have reduced expenses in terms of trained personnel to provide face-to-face inductions to our staff.
- Greatly increased employee knowledge.
- Easy to use format.
- Rollout was very simple.
- Will greatly differentiate us in the market.
- We can adequately justify our need for the L&D department.
- Saba Cloud has allowed us to expand the offerings we have available and to share these with a broader market.
- Employees have a one-stop shop to see their required and assigned learning classes
- Saves employees and facilitators time with on-demand access to classes
- Better reporting capabilities for completed compliance training
- We've had a positive return from just the consolidation of multiple LMS systems.
- Streamline training and compliance across the organization.
- 33% of managers have reported an increase in team engagement and connectivity after switching to monthly or quarterly 1:1 performance reviews.
- Saba LMS has provided us with the ability to load, monitor, and assign all of our annual certification programs in an efficient manner. We have had zero compliance violations due to the ease of using the LMS.
- The ability of our employee database to self-enroll in a multiple of training topics that we are able to store on the LMS has increased our employee engagement results through our employees being better trained.
- With the Saba LMS assignment capabilities, we have been able to control the rate of completion on our New Employee Onboarding program. In the past, employees could complete the modules as they felt, but now, we have the modules scheduled for assignment in a format that allows the learner to complete, digest and practice the material reviewed before moving to the next topic. This has helped us reduce our turnover numbers, due to better-trained employees.
- We have deployed 23% of our new hire training remotely thanks to Saba Meeting.
- We have seen a 36% decrease to learning curve in 5 weeks post induction.
- We have seen a deployment window decrease.
- Our use of Saba cloud has helped us refine our needs for an LMS.
- Our pilots of Saba have helped us to really appreciate the mobile functions of Cornerstone.
- Saba Cloud has helped us reshape our social learning.
- Efficiency in developing succession planning.
- User community and access intervals are trending upward.
- Planning module is self intuitive, no need to invest in training users.
- We were able to get Saba's entire Talent Cloud for the cost of our last LMS. That meant we were able to implement performance management for no additional licensing costs.
- There's no doubt that any organization burdened with compliance requirements needs an LMS. Saba has all the bells and whistles needed.
- Has saved us money on not needing an LMS admin.
- Has saved us money on not needing separate storage space.
- We were able to reduce classroom and travel time by adding virtual training. The ability to group courses in a curriculum has reduced administration time for tracking our core courses.
- It's definitely more expensive than the limited LMS we transitioned from. However, the expansion of our training content and availability has offset the cost.
- Reduction in costs.
- Improved user experience through integrated virtual learning classroom.
- We have heard from many people that the visibility of goals and skills expectations has impacted their engagement levels, which aids us in our retention goals.
- With the easier reporting provided by Saba, we are able to generate compliance training reports in real time, which keeps our regulators very happy.