TripCase

TripCase

Sabre TripCase

"Robust Travel Solution"

November 22, 2021
Sabre TripCase is extremely simple to use, and it operates in the background at all times. It is the primary travel management tool for …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TripCase, and make your voice heard!

What is TripCase?

Sabre now offers and supports TripCase, a travel management application, featuring alerting, travel document management, invoicing and eticketing, and other features.

6 people want pricing too

What is Travefy?

Travefy headquartered in Lincoln offers their travel itinerary management application, supporting logging, communicating, and managing travel activities and proposals.

What is Concur Travel and Expense?

Concur is a SaaS expense report management product, and handles corporate travel booking, expense report automation, reimbursement, audit, and business intelligence, and corporate card integration. The product is used by over 15,000 clients. Concur is now an SAP company.

What is TripCase?

TripCase Technical Details

November 22, 2021

"Robust Travel Solution"

Roshni Rahman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I believe Sabre TripCase is suitable for all. It has helped even the most technologically-challenged employees evolve into more confident, self-sufficient travelers. It is a great feature that I know our techies enjoy. TripCase is a reliable source for updates during flight delays, gate change changes, and any other headaches that may occur. It's a beautiful tool, and I highly recommend it to anyone. I find it most effective when we have many reservations to manage.
It's a reliable source of updates when there are flight delays, gate changes, or other headaches you may experience on the road. It's also convenient that you can navigate to your hotel right from the app when you arrive at your destination. From what I have recently learned, it is now even available on Apple Watch, which I know our techies love.TripCase helped even our most techonologically-challenged employees evolve into more confident, self-sufficient travelers
I think it is suitable for everybody, but it's just a matter of what is comfortable for the user. I would recommend anyone to use it. I think it's best when the trip has many different reservations to manage. If it can't automatically manage many of your bookings, then it can negate the need to add everything manually. So, I would say it is good when the balance between the automatic and "manual" input of bookings is enough for you!