Sabre TripCase is extremely simple to use, and it operates in the background at all times. It is the primary travel management tool for …
Tripcase is being used as the primary travel organizational tool by our entire company. It simplifies things by consolidating all of the …
It is used optionally by people across the organization to manage trip information. It's also a good choice to share travel info with …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TripCase, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
6 people want pricing too
Sabre now offers and supports TripCase, a travel management application, featuring alerting, travel document management, invoicing and eticketing, and other features.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It was keeping track of all business travel records, including hotel reservations, in one central place.
- The increased independence of our travelers has freed up our agents to focus on ongoing improvements.
- It has drastically reduced the amount of time our travel department spends answering employee hotline calls.
- It has significantly reduced the amount of time our travel department was spending answering hotline calls from employees who (for example) couldn't remember their flight number or which hotel we booked or what time a coworker was scheduled to arrive.
- Overall, it has made our travelers become so much more self-sufficient, and as a result, our agents now have the time to focus on continuous improvement initiatives.
- It's difficult to relate impact on business objectives