Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 100 Contractor
We input our payroll to bridge over to ADP for processing. We keep track of project costs, employees' project assignments, invoice, …
Sage 100 Contractor is currently being used by the admin and management of the organization. The field employees do not have access to the …
We use Sage to do our bookkeeping, taxes and payroll. We integrate it with Sage Timesheets so we have smooth processing of our payroll. It …
Sage 100 is currently being used by our human resources and accounting departments for payroll, invoicing, job cost reporting. The …
Sage 100 is used as our accounting management software at my company. It is used company wide in all departments and divisions. We manage …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sage 100 Contractor, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Sage 100 Contractor is a construction accounting and project management software. It is intended to provide management capabilities across a construction project lifecycle. These services include estimating, accounting, project management, and service management. Sage 100 also provides industry-specific reporting for business and project visibility.
- TimeSuite ToolBox
- Bluegrass Software Solutions
- ProContractor by Viewpoint
Sage 100 Contractor is a construction accounting and project management software. It is intended to provide primary accounting and other management capabilities across a construction project lifecycle, including estimating, service management, and reporting.
Reviewers rate Jobsite reports highest, with a score of 9.8.
The most common users of Sage 100 Contractor are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Construction industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Our payroll process is more time consuming now versus with previous vendor
- Sage 100 costs us annually approximately 5.8K. We would lose tens of thousands or more if we didn't have the capability of tracking costs. The ability to get income statements by job (nearly live) is invaluable.
- It's had mostly a positive impact - solutions to my problems with accounting integrity.
- Solutions for happier employees because they have portable time sheets. This makes me happier because I've made it work so I have less to do.
- I can quickly report on any project with a combination of software.
- it's definitely been worth the investment. The accounting features and job reports alone are extremely beneficial.
- It has cut down on accounting personnel and made the cost more effective in that department.
- It allows for more company wide visibility on all jobs.