Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
We have many small financial entities, and Sage/Timberline fills this need very well. The licensing is such that it makes it very …
Sage 300 CRE is our ERP application that we use for all Accounting and Project Management functions. It also has HR modules however we do …
Everyone uses [Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate] either for job cost, accounting or payroll[.]
Sage is used within our Property Management office for a large hospital. We typically use it for tenant billing/finance purposes and it …
Sage is being used for our Accounting needs and requirements. Sage is above all the best Accounting software I have come across. …
Sage 300 is used in our construction division. The software is used to collaborate project details with construction mangers, architects, …
We use Sage 300 in our finance departments. We do not use it on the project management side because our production teams are not as …
Sage 300 Construction is used in our real estate division of the company. It is used for AP, AR and GL functions.
Sage 300 is currently being utilized for accounting, billings, budgeting, payroll and meeting minutes.
We use Sage for our Project Management, Costing, and Finance (AP, AR, GL) modules. We recently moved away from using their payroll module.
We have three operators using it every day to prepare construction estimates. We put in material and labor take-offs as well as …
It is used across the entire organization between Heavy Job and Sage 300, it is implemented by the field, the cost department, and the …
We use Sage 300 as our ERP system. It is mainly used by the accounting department as a GL and reporting system. We have added Timberscan …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate is an end-to-end construction and property management product.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Predictable system (we've been using this for 20+ years).
- I don't think we've ever had an outage with this system.
- Sage is very expensive (though not as bad as some SaaS alternates) so the ongoing maintenance fees drag down on the final ROI.
- With its all-in-one module setup, Sage 300 CRE has made it easier for our companies different departments to have one singular database for its ERP implementation. This fact allows our employees to require less work for duplicated efforts which may be required in some less connection situations.
- Mentioning we use Sage 300 for our Accounting is usually a positive when it comes to speaking with larger customers who want to see us using a mature product.
- On the negative side, the lack of mobility in Sage does have an impact on user happiness with the product. Some more technical users complain about it quite frequently.
- Great investment
- Sage has cut down on AP/AR time by being able to enter items in one place.
- We've significantly cut back on paperwork.
- Positive in regards to allowing us to tackle AR and AP in an efficient manner to ensure the correct parties are at the correct stage of the process.
- Some reports are lacking and thus need custom-built solutions, which can cause issues with field mapping.
- Allows seamless report functionality to track and manage inventory dashboards.
- Communication between office and field personnel has increased significantly.
- Change orders are much more easily handled and friction between client and company is minimal in regards to change orders.
- Communication and understanding between the Builder and Architects are much improved.
- The system is difficult to learn for our team members and we have to spend a lot of time and effort training people.
- The system is bulky and often times out, so we lose work or have issues with the module communication. While the knowledge base and chat rooms are very helpful, I would prefer we didn't need to use them so much and that the fixes would not be to manually correct the problems by using the backdoor.
- The accounting functions (AP, AR, GL) are mature so it does a great job with core financials. The reports are flexible so it does a good job of providing flexibility in report writing. The application is written for a workgroup so multiple people can use it at the same time. The transaction detail is strong so that a transaction can be rolled back if necessary.
- Sage acts almost like a single pane of glass, you can do many things within the suite.
- Very data heavy so it is difficult to run remotely on slower network connections.
- A mobile app would make field staff more productive.
- Positive from an accounting perspective.
- Negative from payroll and reporting standpoint.
- We could have invested in something much lower cost and saved ourselves a lot of money. Probably would have been happier in the long run.
- Sage has completely changed our culture at my company. At first, our field reports were not detailed, as they were not giving us quantities to actually track the job. We had no clue what the progress of activities was, because it was a general 'How are things going?' "Good" conversation. Now we track our progress quantitatively.
- We have been able to track and organize our change events to actually recognize revenue on particular jobs. We had so many Change events being lost and this simplified that. It allows us to pursue these events and actually recognize revenue. Overall this is an amazing benefit of Sage.
- As an organization, we have been able to identify losing bid items and avoid those in the futures.
- The ERP system is our single source of truth
- Better reporting will be ideal
- Helped immensely with expense management