In our accounting …
Customer data management / contact management (18)
Opportunity management (18)
Territory management (18)
Customizable reports (18)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sage CRM, and make your voice heard!
Sage CRM (cloud)
Sage CRM (on premise)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $33 per month
Over 14,000 small and medium sized companies across the globe use Sage CRM. The vendor says Sage CRM helps users to accelerate sales, drive business productivity and make customer interactions count. It is used by enterprising, growing companies seeking new ways to interact with customers, leverage the power of social media and leverage mobile developments to further grow their business.Sage ERP can be connected to Sage CRM. The vendor says this integration can yield better business insight, increased efficiencies and productivity, and a single, customer-centric view across their entire business.
- Supported: Quick To Deploy
- Supported: Easy To Use
- Supported: Configurable
- Supported: Flexible to Customize for Your Workflows
- Supported: Affordable
Visit http://video.sagecrm.com/index.php to watch Sage CRM video.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||24 countries worldwide|
- I was able to process my monthly payments to my providers in a timely manner and always made sure that my providers
- received the correct amount. Quite a simple system to use
- Firstly the productivity jumped as the reporting was very accurate.
- Secondly follow-ups with the clients are now regular which helped to increase the number of leads.
- Thirdly accessibility to the CRM in any region also helped us a lot in increasing revenue.
- This platform provides wonderful insights into marketing performance in real-time and I would recommend it to others. and it improves our productivity of the team.
- Sage has enabled us to get an in-depth understanding of customer behavior, as well as reduce the cost of a CMR program using Sage.
- You can easily customize the system fields and layouts, as well as creating marketing groups and data reports.
- It is a software that, due to its simple interface and ease of use, allowed the work team to adapt perfectly to it, increasing the performance of the sales, marketing and accounting departments. It helped us to provide our clients with a better service, so our clients are happier.
- Saves time due to connection with accounting software
- Saves time quoting customers
- Custom reports have saved time compared to manually compiling spreadsheets
- Overall our experience with Sage has exceeded our expectation however the pricing is over our budget in regards to what our niche is.
- We have received less support calls for software related incidents than before.
- Ability to link many schools together for easier management.
- Returns on investment.
- You are able to have predicative information on how the business is doing from a Pipeline perspective.
- With pipelines the managers are able to track and analyze performance of sales team within less time.
- Helped us have a manageable customer support with fewer staff and made information pass on so easily especially when using email marketing.
- Allowed managers to have visibility into salesperson pipelines with far less communication and time spent by all.
- Allowed more predicative information on where the business is from a pipeline perspective so we can predict future business and resource requirements.
- Allowed us to manage our customer support more effectively with less staff and allows cases and information to be passed from one staff member to another easily.
- One of the most positive things I find when working with my clients on Sage CRM is in their development or implementation of their process. It helps them better define it and then work on it. Ultimately making them more efficient with a higher ROI.
- If Sage CRM is not bought in by the entire team, the ROI will be much lower and possibly even result in failure. They may not remove the system but they may not use it to its full potential. The buy in needs to be implemented by management, team leaders, and their Sage partner to aid in the success of the solution.
- Better customer service is a big one that I see as a positive ROI. It is so much more efficient to be able to pick up the phone and make a call to a client or prospect when you can visually see all the communications that have gone on with that client. You are more informed and therefore better equipped to fulfill your clients needs, whatever they are.
- Added time to call logging
- Needs work on statistic reporting
- It has a good search function
- Compared to what other clients have used, Sage CRM increased productivity of the sales team.
- The adoption of a new CRM system was a lot quicker with Sage CRM than I have seen with other products.
- It has helped clients provide better customer service
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Easier customer interaction tracking.
- Ability to collect mass amounts of data across many fields and export out.
- Increased productivity. My salespeople use it mostly as a task management tool.
- Better Customer Service. This one definitely applies because it keeps reminders for my employees to keep in touch with their existing customer.
- Frustration. This is a negative but it's mostly our fault. We let the database get so diluted with bad and old leads that it's not hard to sort through everything. Sage has not been very helpful in customer support on this issue.
- Lead and opportunity generation is simple and efficient
- Trying to connect it to Sage 100 caused massive issues which wiped out contacts. We decided afterwards never to link them up again even if Sage claimed they "fixed" the issues.
- Tracking current opportunities and having weekly meetings around those using the CRM has increased focus on the leads/opportunities.
- Easy tracking of conversations
- Follow up on contacts
- It is very affordable in pricing, compared to competitors
- Lead management and convertion into prospects is also a very easy process
- Lead capture from web pages should be available, and better ways to capture leads from tradeshows by uploading directly from scanned business cards
- Sage does well with the customer service aspect of our business. Knowing what was discussed at a previous meeting with a client helps tremendously with building rapport with those clients.
- Efficiency is built into Sage because at the tip of your finger you have access to all client information.
- Improved back-end handling of business fulfillment.
- Trouble getting sales staff to adopt when they see much flashier leads solutions.
- SAGE CRM has improved both our overall customer service in this particular area, but helping to automate email notifications, resulting in less client chasing of a case and also giving the client visibility on who is dealing with their case or issue and the expected time-scale for completion.
- The ability to do self service and raise a case on our website enhanced our customer service image, but more importantly meant that clients completed all the key details when filling in a request. So. whilst clients liked the 24 X & capability to log a case, once we deal with it, we often has a lot more useful information and were many times able to close the case quicker.
- In addition, maintaining the focus on Customer Service, the ability to create Solutions with common fixes has meant that first line staff can search for a Solution first, closing the case quicker before the need in many cases to escalate to a 2nd Line consultant. The best example of this is that I myself had a Customer Call one Christmas Boxing Day (26th Dec.), a Bank Holiday in the UK, but client had my mobile. Luckily, although, I was at my in-laws, I could dial onto SAGE CRM, then checked for a solution and was able to help the customer restart their own 24 x 7 service.
- It's used to quickly assess if a consultant is between engagements, coming to the end of an engagement, etc. which allows for quicker turnaround on placements.
- It's used for client management; contacts can be quickly added/deleted as contacts change; the sales reps can be quickly accessed if needed to address client needs or concerns.
- Faster lead conversion
- Increased employee efficiency
- Exception handling outside of accepted business policies
- Integrating other systems
- Better demand forecasting
- Improved inter-company communications
- Easy upgrades through browser delivered interface
- Minimized IT support
- Faster reporting for better analytics
- Much better deal tracking
- Great historical record of emails and touches.
- Better customer service is good when all pieces are in place.