Employment history (8)
Employee demographic data (8)
Balance details (8)
Approval workflow (8)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sage HR, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
According to the vendor, key differentiators include:
1. Easy to use
2. Modular functionality
2. Automates the end-to-end HR process
3. There's a mobile app (iOS & Android)
5. Feature set that will meet the needs of users
Sage HR targets small-to-medium businesses that want to automate their HR process while engaging their employees. Sage HR is cloud based and offers remote access.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Shift Scheduling
- Supported: Timesheets
- Supported: Expenses
- Supported: eSignature
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Samsung Knox|
|Supported Languages||English, Arabic, Armenian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai|
- Freed up time for the HR team to focus on bigger projects.
- Centralized HR management, performance reviews, and recruiting efforts.
- Ease of time off policies and compensation.
- Employee time has been streamlined
- Employee assets are controlled
- It is engaging to use.
- Leave tracking has made my job easier.
- Makes monthly meetings better.
- In 2019, we found a few missing time off requests that were not updated on our spreadsheet. CakeHR has a definite ROI since its all kept electronically and updates with full history view.
- Asset management was another tool we used Excel. This was a feature we were not shopping but it was like the cherry on top of the cake :-)
- An easy to use organization chart. We were using PowerPoint before Cake. As we continue to add employees, this makes it clean and easy to update.
- Better visibility for employees' time off.
- Better communication for approvals.
- Saved me lots of admin time with employee self service.
- I can run this system by myself for over 100 employees so no need to hire extra staff to manage.
- Easy performance management allows the business to review and appraise employees and make everything more efficient (cost and time).
- Positive use for time off requests.
- A great name.
- It feels like a treat.
- The system shows us all days off and overtime, so we can manage this and know everything is like agreed in the contract.
- A simple and affordable system with room to grow.
- The system adds accountability and effectively reduces days out of office.
- Tracking via other methods is prone to error.
- The most affordable solution you'll find out there.