Reviews (1-7 of 7)
December 20, 2018
Sage HRMS is a human resource management tool meant for use in organizations. We use Sage HRMS across the whole of our organization and it serves as an extensive suite of HR tools and applications that allows our organization to manage and optimize the life cycle of our employees. It has brought a lot of benefits and helped us in recruitment of new employees, acquisition, and talent management. It has also helped us address the problem of payroll management and we are able to process and submit it on time, much to the benefit of our workforce.
- Manages the payroll excellently, ensuring that employees benefits are administered and submitted on time.
- Enhances employee recruitment and self on-boarding, helping new employees settle quickly in their roles.
- Manages the employee information, ensuring its confidentially and impartiality is guaranteed all the time.
- Some of our staff took time to learn about the software.
- The vendor customer service is sometimes not responsive on time and needs to improve a bit and be more reliable and responsive.
- The software is impeded by poor internet connections or when there is a system shutdown.
Read Jane Kabochi's full review
Sage HRMS is a software that fits in all organizations whether small or large and this makes it the most suitable HR solution as it will help you manage your workforce even if it may appear small. The software has analytics and reporting tools that are applicable in performance management where you will use them in assessing the productivity of your employees and plan on how to improve further as a workforce. It further helps in employee on-boarding, payroll management, and talent management.
August 05, 2016
Sage offers solutions in the following modules Payroll, HR, Attendance, Training, Self Service. It is a great solution for mid size companies to handle all HR and Payroll needs in house. When properly configured, it is very powerful tool to assist in everyday payroll processing including tax filing and HR functions such as the day to day tracking, Benefits, Compliance (OHSA) and reporting.
- Reporting - there are three levels of reporting - 1. Standard Reports 2. Query Tool - users can create very simple list with some filtering functionality 3. Crystal Reports - user can create very simple to complex report pulling data from multiple table, calculated fields, etc.
- Benefit Tracking - benefit plans are setup utilizing rate tables therefore rate changes are updated globally
- Payroll - everyday payroll processing and tax filing that is very user friendly
- Attendance - attendance plan details tend to fluctuate from company to company therefore more flexibility to track time and deal with carry over amounts could be beneficial
Read Cathey Pangborn's full review
Great solution for a mid size company (less than 2000 employees) that is looking to keep HR and Payroll functionality in house.
Sage HRMS is our primary HR, Benefits, and HRMS solution for our 3000+ employees.
- User Interface
- System Flexibility and options.
- Ability for the end user to make mass updates
- Database infrastructure - Visual Fox Pro
- Organizations with multiple FEIN's - The product does not handle employee transfers well across FEIN's
- Custom Reporting Limitations - Crystal Reports is difficult for the basic user and requires IT support.
Read Marty Bruce's full review
Sage HRMS is well suited for medium to large corporations with a single Federal EIN (FEIN).
Sage HRMS is our central database for our human resource management. Access is granted to human resource team members, and members of executive leadership. We use it as a central database for employee records, but it is also used for performing audits on state licenses for our employees, employment verification, employment agreements, and all other important information used by the enterprise. It was my duty to transmit all hard copy and any stray digital personnel records into Sage HRMS. The only downfall is not being able to upload digital copies in groups - each document must be uploaded individually, causing the process to be very time consuming. Otherwise, it was and is a very useful product.
- Reporting/producing accurate reports of documentation.
- User friendly
- Can be easily customized by the administrator.
- Uploading of documents is time consuming and often causes crashes in the system.
- Frequent updates are needed to avoid crashes.
Read Natalie Rapchak's full review
I believe it is only well-suited for larger companies if there are several people maintaining the records, which includes the initial implementation of the product - i.e. uploading the documents into Sage. I also believe each new user should be granted sufficient education in Sage, but this may vary from organization to organization. Crashes are common especially if the system is not updated frequently and file uploads are happening simultaneously.
Sage HRMS is used for our payroll, HR personnel management, reports, employee self-service, and benefits management. It allows us to keep track of all our employees and information about them, such as employee demographics, benefits tracking, and performance information.
Read this authenticated review
Sage is great for the nonprofit community and management! It allows fund accounting and complex GL structures for payroll. The system is seamless and works well for large companies and enterprises as well.
February 12, 2016
Sage HRMS is used mainly in HR as an ongoing database. It is integrated with add-ons such as HrActions (Electronic forms) and Power PCS (Position Control Software). It is used throughout the agency with SQL reporting allowing users to run there reports without support from HR (Turnover, Training, etc).
- Custom fields/screens are available giving you that ability to build the database as you need it and making it easier for the user to follow.
- Interface between HrActions as well as the Power PCS add -in. This allows data to be current without manual intervention.
- Easy to read screens. Everything is right there...there is no "hidden" data.
- It is sometimes hard to identify parts of competency/compensation history. We built tables to store this data but it is not laid out well on the screen.
- Sometimes, even when you tell the system to "Add to History" it doesn't update so there is history missing. This impacts someone that relies on history for troubleshooting and reports.
Read this authenticated review
I believe an agency with under 100 employees can probably get away with any system, but Sage Abra definitely supports agencies with larger staff better than some.
Sage HRMS is used across the organization for payroll, benefits, attendance and HR management.
- The format of the system is easy to use.
- Support for the system is local and the response time is extremely timely.
- It is very flexible with what it can do to accommodate the organization.
- The reporting function is not user friendly unless you are skilled in Crystal.
- There are several screens that need to be updated when changes are made e.g. if you make a change in benefits, you have to go through a few screens in payroll to make sure everything went through.
- There are small hiccups that happen within the system that are not explained. e.g. something doesn't calculate correctly and after researching with support help there is no reason given for the mistake, just a hiccup.
Read this authenticated review
The system would work well for a small organization with very basic needs.
Sage HRMS Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Sage HRMS
Sage HRMS is an HR management solution that integrates payroll, benefits, recruiting, employee self-service, and analytics capabilities.
Sage HRMS Competitors
SilkRoad Life Suite, SilkRoad Life Suite, ADP, Kronos, Ultimate Software
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Sage HRMS Support Options
Sage HRMS Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|