Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- It is completely web-based so both employees and HR administrators can access the software from anywhere with no need to install special software.
- Sage People is based on the Salesforce.com platform so it has a robust API which is well documented and easy to integrate with other systems.
- Sage People can integrate with almost any payroll system using their "Payflow" interface
- Customer support is responsive and helpful.
- We found out-of-the-box configuration and fields for employees and salary to be lacking and had to do extensive customization especially for salary.
- Basic salary functionality like uniform pay grades and automatic calculations based on FTE are lacking. This makes simple things like COLA adjustments to be a chore.
- It is very easy to customize, which is a "Pro", but also means that you might have to do quite a bit of customization to get it to do what you'd like.
- The employee Self-serve ("WX") interface can be a bit slow at times.
This system allows us to have a system of truth, global processes, and enterprise-wide HR data and reports.
- Sage is highly flexible and configurable, allowing us to manage the variety of geographies and functional units in one platform.
- Sage is highly customer focused, with great CSM support.
- Sage People will be able to integrate with other Sage pillars such as Accounting and Payroll.
- Sage Support is sometimes tricky, as the system is so configurable that each client's setup is unique.
- Sage is so configurable that at times it is a challenge to make use of all the functionality.
- Sage US Benefits functionality is progressing now that the company is building out the US based resources - CSM, Support, and Systems.
It might be a challenge for larger companies, and for companies that are US based only.
Sage People Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Sage People
An integrated, end-to-end HR and People system built on the Salesforce platform. Sage People automates a range of processes, including talent acquisition, engagement, management, development and planning – supporting international requirements and local regulations. With consolidated global reporting, dashboards and analytics, users get real-time actionable insights across a workforce.
A Software as a Service (SaaS) HR solution means no need for lengthy installations, manual updates, or IT support. Sage provides pre-configured processes which they state have been tested by hundreds of customers so new users can realize value from their system right away. They state users can get up and running with Sage People in as little as 90 days, and that customers typically experience 80-100% adoption within two weeks and an ROI within a year or less.
Sage People boasts over 350k end users in more than 145 countries, with a 96% renewal rate as a testament to the value they place on customer success.
Sage People Screenshots
Sage People Competitors
Sage People Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Please contact us for pricing.
Sage People Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||75%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Sage People Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Sage People Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish|