Sage People is an extensible, configurable and flexible global cloud HR and People solution, that aims to empower HR to lead change. Built on Salesforce, Sage People enables business to flow by being inclusive, agile and resilient, and by helping...
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $11 per month per user
Sage People is an extensible, configurable and flexible global cloud HR and People solution, that aims to empower HR to lead change. Built on Salesforce, Sage People enables business to flow by being inclusive, agile and resilient, and by helping them tok design new ways of working, competing for talent, and driving business transformation. It does this through automation and by using actionable People insights to experiment and innovate, while delivering hybrid experiences.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Customizable workflows and fields
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English (UK), English (US), Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Flemish), Finnish, French (European), French (Canadian), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
- Easy to configure, set up, and integrate with pre-existing tools we use on day to day basis.
- Since everyone is WFH, it can get confusing to know who's who. Sage People eliminates this process
- You can get access to employees in other departments like sales, development, etc.
- Training manuals are not much useful. You always need a helping hand to move forward.
- When you have to look up employees, we have to provide their job title which I feel is not an efficient way.
- It is completely web-based so both employees and HR administrators can access the software from anywhere with no need to install special software.
- Sage People is based on the Salesforce.com platform so it has a robust API which is well documented and easy to integrate with other systems.
- Sage People can integrate with almost any payroll system using their "Payflow" interface
- Customer support is responsive and helpful.
- We found out-of-the-box configuration and fields for employees and salary to be lacking and had to do extensive customization especially for salary.
- Basic salary functionality like uniform pay grades and automatic calculations based on FTE are lacking. This makes simple things like COLA adjustments to be a chore.
- It is very easy to customize, which is a "Pro", but also means that you might have to do quite a bit of customization to get it to do what you'd like.
- The employee Self-serve ("WX") interface can be a bit slow at times.
This system allows us to have a system of truth, global processes, and enterprise-wide HR data and reports.
- Sage is highly flexible and configurable, allowing us to manage the variety of geographies and functional units in one platform.
- Sage is highly customer focused, with great CSM support.
- Sage People will be able to integrate with other Sage pillars such as Accounting and Payroll.
- Sage Support is sometimes tricky, as the system is so configurable that each client's setup is unique.
- Sage is so configurable that at times it is a challenge to make use of all the functionality.
- Sage US Benefits functionality is progressing now that the company is building out the US based resources - CSM, Support, and Systems.
It might be a challenge for larger companies, and for companies that are US based only.