Reviews (1-3 of 3)
Sage Timeslips is being used across the board by our law firm. We enter time for both attorneys and staff, create and send invoices, and send reports to the insurance companies we work for. Timeslips is a convenient tool for reports, billing, record keeping, etc. for our firm. I personally enter time for the 3 attorneys in our firm and 2 staff members.
- Ease of entering time information. You can create nicknames or shortcuts so you don't have to reenter the same info over and over.
- You can assign a number to each of your employees and each number can have a separate billing rate.
- Reports are easy to create with any information you specify.
- It could be a bit more "user-friendly" by having a tips or help area to click on.
- It is a bit costly on start up and you still have to pay for upgrades.
Read Helen Valenzuela's full review
If your organization needs to report to clients or other departments on a regular basis, then Sage Timeslips will help you create those reports. It contains all the client data you want it to, time spent for that client and every invoice ever created for that client. You can easily open a new client, close or suspend that client, and then open it again if necessary just with one click.
Our law firm uses Sage Timeslips to keep track of our billable hours and invoice our clients. It has been a great tool to ease the billing process and track our Accounts Receivable. We also chose this system as it provided a way for all our associates, in various offices, to log in and input their time without the software installed on their computers.
- Ability to track time easily across the firm.
- Ability to create codes enabling consistent descriptions of services and less painful data entry.
- Ability to design invoices per the clients request and export the billing data into systems such as CounselLink for our clients.
- The extraction of data to load into another data base is not as easy as one would like and requires quite a bit of setup.
- We have run into a few issues with importing slips from the cloud based system into the physical system to generate bills.
Read this authenticated review
The system has streamlined our billing process and made tracking our accounts receivable and billable time easy.
The attorneys in the firm use Sage Timeslips to track all billable time and expenses for all clients. It is also used to send monthly bills, tack payments, monitor receivables and provide collection statistics for the firm.
- TimeSlips doesn't crash, doesn't lose data, backs-up easily; facilitates accurate reports showing funds received, accounts receivable, trust fund balances and billing/collection statistics.
- I would like to see web access so that I am not limited to access only via my primary computer.
- I would like the program to be more intuitive with self-correcting verbiage.
- When inputting multiple data for one client, I'd like the program to be more intuitive by self filling or having the option to self fill the biller's name, the service and the client fields.
Read Robert Roseman's full review
Easy program to learn, easy to set up, easy to enter data, never crashes, easy to send invoices by email, easy to track receipts, easy to apply payments, and easy to send updated and accurate invoices. It took the fear and worry out of setting up and running a solo practice.
Sage Timeslips Scorecard Summary
About Sage Timeslips
Sage offers Timeslips, an installed billing and time tracking application featuring automated tracking, prepopulated account entry and voice to text data capture.
Categories: Legal Billing
Sage Timeslips Technical Details