We used SailPoint Identity Platform as our Identity Access Management tool for the who organization. It was managed by my team before and we've used it for Joiner-Mover-Leaver process as well as for account recertification. The issue we addressed by using SailPoint is that there were a lot of active accounts but the users have already left he organizations for a couple of years. There were a lot of inactive accounts as well as orphaned accounts and we used it to clean it up and avoid doing it manually.
- Joiner-mover-leaver feature.
- The availability of connectors for different applications and platform.
- The account recertification feature.
- During the time we acquired the solution, there wasn't a cloud version yet.
- The SSO feature was sun-set so we used another product to use (okta).