Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Easily set up inventory
- Easily make purchase orders
- Easily set up drop ships
- Easily make any necessary changes
- At the time I last used SalesBinder entering shipping for sales and such was not a feature, so we just created a $0.00 inventory item for FedEx with a Qty of 99 and changed the cost for each sale as needed.
- At the last time I used SalesBinder there was a glitch that would duplicate an inventory item at random across all locations with a qty value of 11.
SalesBinder Scorecard Summary
What is SalesBinder?
SalesBinder is an online inventory management system which also combines an organization’s customers, sales leads, purchase orders, estimates, and invoices into one globally accessible place. This enables users to have real-time access to their inventory and all other business activities.
Advanced functionality includes team collaboration, custom user permissions, inventory locations, detailed financial reports, low inventory notifications, as well as a complete Application Programming Interface (API).
According to the vendor, SalesBinder is not only a management system, it’s also a platform which allows users to integrate their data into existing websites or applications in real-time.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
There are no other hidden fees whatsoever, just the subscription price.
SalesBinder Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SalesBinder Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom, Philippines, Pakistan, Malaysia, India, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Portugal, China|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, French, Danish|