December 03, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
We use Salesboom.com CRM mainly to manage our lead-to-invoice process. Our sales people use the CRM to qualify leads, and nurture business opportunities. Our sales environment is based on collaboration (team-selling). Usually more than three sales people are involved in selling to clients; therefore it is very important to be able to share customer data amongst them. This is what Salesboom does very well for us.
- Sharing customer data with sales people.
- Managing multiple price quotations.
- Great at intelligent sales forecasting.
- The billing and invoicing needs a bit of improvement.
- We would like to see more ERP-like features.
- The customer self service portal needs improvement.
Read Steve Berkman's full review
Make sure you give them a good idea about your sales process and discuss with them how your data will be imported.