Salesflare Reviews

May 06, 2020
Kevin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesflare is a great low-cost alternative to costly customer acquisition apps. As a solo business owner, I use Salesflare as my main CRM and ways to keep my clients info updated to secure future sales. With followups, tasks, and special features, Salesflare is a full-featured tool. I can update client notes from my phone, which helps during consultations.
  • Salesflare organizes your clients (accounts) and contacts
  • Great amount of depth when it comes to monitoring sales and other opportunities
  • Ability to add custom fields to individual accounts such as branding
  • Click to call would be a great help for clients' numbers
  • Branded UI or more customization options
  • More features to customize accounts
Salesflare is best suited for individual and small to medium-sized businesses that are serious about their sales, pipeline and customer relations. When a client gives me more info or needs something completed I can quickly note the conversation in that client's account. I can do this from my PC, which I use mostly, or my mobile devices.
Read Kevin Miller's full review
June 10, 2019
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesflare is currently being used as my own personal CRM for my consulting clients. Our agency has a full features CRM to manage leads and clients but for a single user, nothing beats Salesflare as far as ease of use, integrations, and overall performance. Salesflare seamlessly integrates with my Gsuite account allowing me to use it without having to change the way I work on a daily basis and keeps track of leads, follow-ups and potential deals for me with little work on my part.
  • Salesflare integrates with Gsuite (as well as many other email platforms) allowing me to still use Gsuite as my main communication tool but still get the full value out of the Salesflare CRM
  • Salesflare literally integrates with everything
  • Salesflare takes care of many tasks automatically for you like contact imports as well as meeting and call management
  • It works wonderfully as a CRM for freelancers, consultants and small teams but feels like it would become more difficult to integrate with larger teams
  • Sometimes have issues with email syncing with missing emails or having to reconnect my email to Salesflare
  • Emails are sent from the app using their own servers, I would prefer to send via my own email system (Gsuite) for better delivery
I have always struggled with using CRMs. Either they try and remove you from your everyday workflow or they are full of features you don't want/use. Salesflare integrates exactly the way you would want a CRM to integrate and it plays nice with just about any other software you use for your business. Salesflare may not be as feature-rich as some other CRMs but it beats out just about everyone when it comes to seamless integration, ease of use and overall enjoyment of using a CRM.
Read Gary Shouldis's full review

Salesflare Scorecard Summary

Customer data management / contact management (2)
Workflow management (2)
Territory management (2)
5.6
Opportunity management (2)
9.4
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (2)
Contract management (1)
Quote & order management (2)
6.6
Interaction tracking (2)
9.7
Channel / partner relationship management (2)
Case management (1)
Call center management (1)
Help desk management (1)
Lead management (2)
Email marketing (2)
Task management (2)
9.4
Billing and invoicing management (1)
Reporting (2)
Forecasting (1)
Pipeline visualization (2)
Customizable reports (2)
5.6
Custom fields (2)
Custom objects (2)
9.7
API for custom integration (2)
9.4
Single sign-on capability (1)
Role-based user permissions (2)
Social data (2)
Social engagement (2)
Marketing automation (1)
Compensation management (1)
Mobile access (2)

What is Salesflare?

Salesflare headquartered in Antwerp offers their small business intelligent CRM, providing automated event tracking and related features designed to aid the operations of SMBs.

Salesflare Technical Details