Salesflare

Terrific CRM!

February 11, 2021

I love Salesflare!

May 06, 2020

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (11)

Customer data management / contact management (11)

Opportunity management (11)

Workflow management (11)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesflare, and make your voice heard!

Growth

$29

per user per month

Pro

$49

Enterprise

$99

per user per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://salesflare.com/pricing.html

Sales Force Automation

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is Salesflare?

Salesflare is presented as an intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses, who want to sell more with less work. Salesflare automatically fills out the user's address book and keeps track of all interactions with the people the user is in contact with. It takes data from email, social media, company databases, phone, calendar and hands it to over in automated customer timelines that tell users everything they need to know. Users just have to write the emails, make the calls, and have the coffee.

Salesflare Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Interaction tracking

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish

What is Salesflare?

Salesflare headquartered in Antwerp offers their small business intelligent CRM, providing automated event tracking and related features designed to aid the operations of SMBs.

What is Salesflare's best feature?

Reviewers rate Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Salesflare?

The most common users of Salesflare are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Aononna Tazin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesflare has an easy-to-navigate user interface, a well-organized layout, and an ability to adapt to the organization’s needs. We incorporated it into our sales process and received positive feedback. Using the software platform that is linked to it, we can feed users and leads into Salesflare. Simple to use CRM that saves time and keeps all necessary information in one place. Salesflare helped us organize our pipeline using email and automation. We could increase our sales with the help of Salesflare.
  • Organization of our clients as well lead and opportunity tracking and management.
  • Pipeline management and a significant amount of depth when it comes to monitoring sales and other opportunities.
  • It provides an overview of the sales process and custom fields for individual accounts (such as branding).
  • Instead of a single reminder, multiple reminders are sent out. I occasionally have issues reconnecting my email to Salesflare.
  • There are times when I find myself relying on my mouse and missing out on important notifications because I can't navigate.
In my opinion, Salesflare is an excellent CRM for small businesses. It includes everything a small business needs to manage leads, deals, and contacts in one convenient location. When a client needs more information or something done, I can quickly record it in their account—perfect for B2B SaaS and small businesses selling B2B in general.
Very responsive live chat for contextual and specific questions. It has outstanding support staff with a vast knowledge base. In some cases, they'll even set up custom integrations for you. To help you succeed, the team will do everything in its power.
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesflare is currently being used as my own personal CRM for my consulting clients. Our agency has a full features CRM to manage leads and clients but for a single user, nothing beats Salesflare as far as ease of use, integrations, and overall performance. Salesflare seamlessly integrates with my Gsuite account allowing me to use it without having to change the way I work on a daily basis and keeps track of leads, follow-ups and potential deals for me with little work on my part.
  • Salesflare integrates with Gsuite (as well as many other email platforms) allowing me to still use Gsuite as my main communication tool but still get the full value out of the Salesflare CRM
  • Salesflare literally integrates with everything
  • Salesflare takes care of many tasks automatically for you like contact imports as well as meeting and call management
  • It works wonderfully as a CRM for freelancers, consultants and small teams but feels like it would become more difficult to integrate with larger teams
  • Sometimes have issues with email syncing with missing emails or having to reconnect my email to Salesflare
  • Emails are sent from the app using their own servers, I would prefer to send via my own email system (Gsuite) for better delivery
I have always struggled with using CRMs. Either they try and remove you from your everyday workflow or they are full of features you don't want/use. Salesflare integrates exactly the way you would want a CRM to integrate and it plays nice with just about any other software you use for your business. Salesflare may not be as feature-rich as some other CRMs but it beats out just about everyone when it comes to seamless integration, ease of use and overall enjoyment of using a CRM.
Olivier Lambert | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to manage our Cold-Email effort as well as a CRM itself. We also use the Pipeline (Opportunities).
  • Email Sync
  • Pipeline Management
  • Task Management
  • Reporting
  • UI could improve a little bit, especially for contacts
  • Not much really
The Email Sync make and data populating itself make it a breeze to add contacts to it. That was my major pain point with other CRM. Salesflare lead the pack regarding adding a new contact.
They are quick and respond to your questions and follow-up when they dont have it. It feels like they have their developers in the chat.
Andrei Zinkevich | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it as our CRM. What differentiates it from others is the automatic account enrichment (saves times) and automation (e.g. when you need to send a follow-up).

Earlier, I needed to sync CRM with Active Campaign which I used for lead nurturing. All was synced by Zapier and was a bit complicated. With new workflow features, I'm moving all my follow-up sequences from Active Campaign to Salesflare.

• Account enrichment.
  • Sales automations (e.g. email follow-ups based on tags or conditions).
  • Link tracking (you'll get a notification when somebody will click a link).
  • Webforms (they don't have them).
  • Custom report dashboards.
I think this is a great CRM for small and mid-sized teams that want to have an easy-to-use CRM that includes sales automation.
They reply fast and [are] always eager to help.
February 22, 2021

Powerful, easy-to-use CRM

David Henzel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Salesflare in the marketing and sales departments. We create deals from inbound leads, and the marketing department then hands them over to sales. Salesflare solved our problem by choosing the right CRM for our business. We started as a small company and scaled really quickly, so we needed a reliable tool where we can keep track of all leads and deals. It helped us better understand the structure of the sources of leads and conversion rates from them.
  • Gmail integration
  • Customizaton
  • Many integrations
  • Ease of use
  • Sending email drips
I think Salesflare is a great CRM for small businesses and startups because it has great value for money and has all that a small business would need for managing leads, deals, and contacts.
Really great customer support--everything that my team and I needed, they helped us with fast and accurate answers.
Sampath S | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it to keep track of all our prospects, related tasks, cold outreach, follow up emails etc.<br><br>Salesflare has been the ideal solution for us because of the ease of using their mobile app, and they've got an excellent support team who are more than happy to help whenever needed.
  • Track the Progress of Leads
  • Overview of the Sales process
  • Mobile app
  • Multiple reminders instead of just one
  • Missing notifications when the targets are not met
If you're a solopreneur, or running a team, Salesflare is certainly a great fit for you. We found it to be a best alternate to Pipedrive.

However, if you're a huge enterprise & looking for an alternate to Salesforce, I am not sure if you'd find this helpful. And that's only because we haven't used Salesforce much (never had a need for one)
Hit them on Chat support, and you are gonna get a response within a few minutes (if not in a few hours, during weekends)

But they are gonna keep following with you till they make sure that your query has been resolved. Keep it up!
Gilles De Clerck | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a growth strategist I regularly help clients setup automate parts of their sales process so they can allocate resources it's most effective and sell more with less. Salesflare is pivotal in my prototypical recipe: I've implemented it at companies of all sizes (except corporate) across a multitude of industries. Salesflare effectively focuses sales efforts: resources, people and decisions all naturally align where they're most needed. It's my go-to because it's easier/quicker to learn, implement and integrate with existing toolsets than its alternatives: you go from purchase decision to reaping the results in no-time.
  • Zero learning curve, one-minute setup and dead easy to integrate with complementary tools.
  • Powerful data automation features so everything you do has maximum bottom-line impact.
  • Stellar customer support: response is quick and the team really goes out of their way to solve your specific problems. Up to setting up custom solutions for you.
  • Salesflare automatically captures and organises data about leads so it can effectively surface the ones that require your attention. It also provides you with the tools to do just that. What it doesn't cover as much right now is feeding top of the funnel: I would for example happily pay extra to have a website visitor identification functionality into the mix.
Salesflare is recommendable for any business that runs a lean sales setup with a website for lead generation, empowered with maybe cold outreach and/or lead nurturing. Mostly so for small-to-medium sized businesses: they can save a ton of time/money generating more revenue with their human sales efforts, while Salesflare does the rest of the job.
Extensive knowledge base, very responsive livechat for contextual and specific questions. The team will go out of its way to help you be successful. For example, they'll happily assist you in migrating data from other tools and even go as far as setting up custom integrations for you if need be.
Tomer Aharon | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesflare is a very easy to use CRM for startups and companies that want to save time and see everything they need in one place. We could use automation and emails, and organize our pipeline easily and with great support from Salesflare's team. Affordable, scalable and always evolving. Highly recommended!
  • Pipeline
  • Automation
  • Integrations
  • Design
Managing your sales pipeline with Salesflare CRM will be a great choice - for SaaS companies, startups, SMBs and bigger teams. I can't really think of a situation not to use Salesflare if you want to manage your leads and sales team. There are no real limitation and if you have any feature you miss, just ask their team for it.
February 11, 2021

Terrific CRM!

Kris Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Salesflare as a CRM. It’s an intuitive, easy-to-use platform that is a joy to use. The G-Suite sync, iPhone app, and task reminders are extremely helpful
  • Easy access to data
  • Lead and opportunity tracking
  • Email sync
  • Mobile app
  • The workflow automations could be a bit easier to use
Great for smaller organizations that want a simple, intuitive way to track deals and customers.
Very responsive support team
Jói Sigurdsson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Salesflare across the organization to track our sales pipeline, help with email automation, and more. We've integrated it into our sales process and connected it (via Zapier) with our own software platform so that users and leads are automatically fed into Salesflare as appropriate.
  • Simplicity. Salesflare is the first CRM I've tried where reps didn't need much training. It is opinionated and guides you more or less intuitively down the right path. As such it may not be a fit for every type of company, but it's a great fit for a B2B SaaS company such as ours.
  • Integrations. Salesflare provides a very nice set of integration points that you can use via its API or via Zapier.
  • Email automation and sequences. This is a great feature to have built into your CRM, being able to trigger emails or email sequences manually, or via searching for tags and defining an audience for an email or sequence, or via automation.
  • Keyboard navigation. As a power-user I would love to have better ability to navigate Salesflare without using my mouse, but I find that in some cases I need to resort to the mouse. Not a big deal but something that would make me love this platform even more.
Excellently suited to B2B SaaS, and to small businesses selling B2B in general.
Excellent, friendly and very fast support.
May 06, 2020

I love Salesflare!

Kevin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesflare is a great low-cost alternative to costly customer acquisition apps. As a solo business owner, I use Salesflare as my main CRM and ways to keep my clients info updated to secure future sales. With followups, tasks, and special features, Salesflare is a full-featured tool. I can update client notes from my phone, which helps during consultations.
  • Salesflare organizes your clients (accounts) and contacts
  • Great amount of depth when it comes to monitoring sales and other opportunities
  • Ability to add custom fields to individual accounts such as branding
  • Click to call would be a great help for clients' numbers
  • Branded UI or more customization options
  • More features to customize accounts
Salesflare is best suited for individual and small to medium-sized businesses that are serious about their sales, pipeline and customer relations. When a client gives me more info or needs something completed I can quickly note the conversation in that client's account. I can do this from my PC, which I use mostly, or my mobile devices.