Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 10, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Salesflare is currently being used as my own personal CRM for my consulting clients. Our agency has a full features CRM to manage leads and clients but for a single user, nothing beats Salesflare as far as ease of use, integrations, and overall performance. Salesflare seamlessly integrates with my Gsuite account allowing me to use it without having to change the way I work on a daily basis and keeps track of leads, follow-ups and potential deals for me with little work on my part.
- Salesflare integrates with Gsuite (as well as many other email platforms) allowing me to still use Gsuite as my main communication tool but still get the full value out of the Salesflare CRM
- Salesflare literally integrates with everything
- Salesflare takes care of many tasks automatically for you like contact imports as well as meeting and call management
- It works wonderfully as a CRM for freelancers, consultants and small teams but feels like it would become more difficult to integrate with larger teams
- Sometimes have issues with email syncing with missing emails or having to reconnect my email to Salesflare
- Emails are sent from the app using their own servers, I would prefer to send via my own email system (Gsuite) for better delivery
Read Gary Shouldis's full review
I have always struggled with using CRMs. Either they try and remove you from your everyday workflow or they are full of features you don't want/use. Salesflare integrates exactly the way you would want a CRM to integrate and it plays nice with just about any other software you use for your business. Salesflare may not be as feature-rich as some other CRMs but it beats out just about everyone when it comes to seamless integration, ease of use and overall enjoyment of using a CRM.
Salesflare Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Salesflare headquartered in Antwerp offers their small business intelligent CRM, providing automated event tracking and related features designed to aid the operations of SMBs.
Categories: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Salesflare Technical Details