Salesflare Reviews

March 18, 2021
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesflare is currently being used as my own personal CRM for my consulting clients. Our agency has a full features CRM to manage leads and clients but for a single user, nothing beats Salesflare as far as ease of use, integrations, and overall performance. Salesflare seamlessly integrates with my Gsuite account allowing me to use it without having to change the way I work on a daily basis and keeps track of leads, follow-ups and potential deals for me with little work on my part.
Read Gary Shouldis's full review
February 14, 2021
Gilles De Clerck | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a growth strategist I regularly help clients setup automate parts of their sales process so they can allocate resources it's most effective and sell more with less. Salesflare is pivotal in my prototypical recipe: I've implemented it at companies of all sizes (except corporate) across a multitude of industries. Salesflare effectively focuses sales efforts: resources, people and decisions all naturally align where they're most needed. It's my go-to because it's easier/quicker to learn, implement and integrate with existing toolsets than its alternatives: you go from purchase decision to reaping the results in no-time.
Read Gilles De Clerck's full review
February 13, 2021
Tomer Aharon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesflare is a very easy to use CRM for startups and companies that want to save time and see everything they need in one place. We could use automation and emails, and organize our pipeline easily and with great support from Salesflare's team. Affordable, scalable and always evolving. Highly recommended!
Read Tomer Aharon's full review
February 11, 2021
Jói Sigurdsson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Salesflare across the organization to track our sales pipeline, help with email automation, and more. We've integrated it into our sales process and connected it (via Zapier) with our own software platform so that users and leads are automatically fed into Salesflare as appropriate.
Read Jói Sigurdsson's full review
February 23, 2021
Andrei Zinkevich | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it as our CRM. What differentiates it from others is the automatic account enrichment (saves times) and automation (e.g. when you need to send a follow-up).

Earlier, I needed to sync CRM with Active Campaign which I used for lead nurturing. All was synced by Zapier and was a bit complicated. With new workflow features, I'm moving all my follow-up sequences from Active Campaign to Salesflare.

Read Andrei Zinkevich's full review
February 15, 2021
Sampath S | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using it to keep track of all our prospects, related tasks, cold outreach, follow up emails etc.

Salesflare has been the ideal solution for us because of the ease of using their mobile app, and they've got an excellent support team who are more than happy to help whenever needed.
Read Sampath S's full review
February 22, 2021
David Henzel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Salesflare in the marketing and sales departments. We create deals from inbound leads, and the marketing department then hands them over to sales. Salesflare solved our problem by choosing the right CRM for our business. We started as a small company and scaled really quickly, so we needed a reliable tool where we can keep track of all leads and deals. It helped us better understand the structure of the sources of leads and conversion rates from them.
Read David Henzel's full review
February 11, 2021
Kris Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Salesflare as a CRM. It’s an intuitive, easy-to-use platform that is a joy to use. The G-Suite sync, iPhone app, and task reminders are extremely helpful
Read Kris Sharma's full review
May 06, 2020
Kevin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesflare is a great low-cost alternative to costly customer acquisition apps. As a solo business owner, I use Salesflare as my main CRM and ways to keep my clients info updated to secure future sales. With followups, tasks, and special features, Salesflare is a full-featured tool. I can update client notes from my phone, which helps during consultations.
Read Kevin Miller's full review

Customer data management / contact management (10)
Workflow management (10)
Territory management (2)
5.2
Opportunity management (10)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (10)
9.2
Contract management (1)
Quote & order management (2)
6.2
Interaction tracking (10)
Channel / partner relationship management (7)
Case management (1)
Call center management (1)
Help desk management (1)
Lead management (9)
Email marketing (8)
Task management (10)
Billing and invoicing management (1)
Reporting (10)
Forecasting (8)
Pipeline visualization (10)
Customizable reports (9)
Custom fields (9)
Custom objects (2)
9.9
API for custom integration (9)
Single sign-on capability (6)
Role-based user permissions (9)
Social data (7)
Social engagement (7)
Marketing automation (7)
Compensation management (1)
Mobile access (10)

What is Salesflare?

Salesflare is presented as an intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses, who want to sell more with less work. Salesflare automatically fills out the user's address book and keeps track of all interactions with the people the user is in contact with. It takes data from email, social media, company databases, phone, calendar and hands it to over in automated customer timelines that tell users everything they need to know. Users just have to write the emails, make the calls, and have the coffee.

Salesflare Features

Sales Force Automation Features

Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management

Marketing Automation Features

Has featurePipeline visualization
Has featureCustomizable reports

Customization Features

Has featureCustom fields
Has featureAPI for custom integration

Security Features

Platform Features

Has featureMobile access

Salesflare Screenshots

Salesflare Videos (2)

Visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6lCH7eAuiB0g0kIIMI5-lA to watch Salesflare video.

Salesflare Integrations