We are using Salesforce for all our CRM needs, and we have it linked to all of our systems, both in the cloud and local. We used to have a local CRM solution from Microsoft but we moved to SalesForce as a SaaS solution, and it solved our need to have constant communication and access to our sales information, our sales team, and all the details we require to do our sales-related jobs. We also use it to generate our sales funnel, our sales information that we use to generate all of our end-of-fiscal-year reports, and basically every sale and purchasing decision that we do as a business uses Salesforce. The only issue we have is that the Android app is not as good as it could be.
- Always on access to all of our sales information.
- Quick and easy generation of content filled reports.
- Easy to modify and add or remove options and information as we require.
- Cost effective and with great support.
- Able to modify the core values and options (for a price).
- 24x7 support that actually is 24x7.
- The mobile app does not have the options and information we need.
- The new redesign that happened during 2019 makes it harder and slower to use.
- Due to the changes brought on by the new versions, we had to update most of our reports.
- They changed their pricing during 2020, we did not get really affected by it, but it might hurt us later since we are adding new people.
If you have a company that is sales driven and that has plenty of requirements as far as sales information, quotations, and invoicing. Your company has to have a lot of sales movement and sales requirements for a CRM solution to work and to work well. The company has to have a certain size of sales and clients since Salesforce is a costly solution that has to make sense as far as purchasing and expenses go. Also, it works great for any company that has a traditional (funnel) sales process, since it makes it easier to use this model to drive the options down the funnel and generate real sales and real money.