May 16, 2022

I love Salesforce CMS!

May 03, 2022

Get everyone on the same page!

April 29, 2022

Salesforce for organization

April 26, 2022

• Role-based user permissions (38)
  • API (37)
  • Community / comment management (32)
  • Page templates (31)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesforce CMS, and make your voice heard!

What is Salesforce CMS?

12 people want pricing too

What is Contentful?

Contentful is a cloud based CMS solution that provides the ability to manage content across multiple platforms.The editing interface allows for managing content interactively and provides developers the ability to deliver the content with the programming language and template framework of their…

What is SharePoint?

Microsoft's SharePoint is an Intranet solution that enables users to share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and collaborate across the organization.

Product Demos

Salesforce CMS Demo | Salesforce
01:23

Security

Platform & Infrastructure

Web Content Creation

Web Content Management

What is Salesforce CMS?

Salesforce CMS is a hybrid CMS allowing users to author content once and deliver it anywhere, in or out of Salesforce. In CMS Workspaces, users create content, define content access, and define channels so they can share content and limit access to appropriate contributors. For an experience built with Salesforce, users can choose from two of the company's “what-you-see-is-what-you-get” (WYSIWYG) tools: Experience Builder and Commerce Page Designer. If the user wants to deliver content onto a third-party site, experience, or mobile app, the system's headless APIs can deliver the content. Salesforce' "unlimited" content management for experiences at scale is available at $10,000 per org / per month.

Salesforce CMS Video

Salesforce CMS Demo | Salesforce

Salesforce CMS Technical Details

Reviewers rate Role-based user permissions highest, with a score of 8.5.

The most common users of Salesforce CMS are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

May 16, 2022

Salesforce CMS

It helps solidify our content and keeps things clean and organized. I love its ability to allow our end-users to collaborate in the creation, editing, and production of digital content such as web pages, and blog posts. This brings the team synergy and allows us to get a lot more tasks done as a team overall.
Luis Amelinckx | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesforce CMS has given us: - visibility of leads, prospects, and customers - a good understanding of pipeline and forecast management - the ability to track customers' interactions and bring fluent communication - the ability to create customized reports and friendly dashboards - an amazing insight into the metrics or KPIs more important for the organization - the versatility and scalability needed for company growth - a capability on integration with other platforms (MapAnything, Groove, Five9, etc.)
Salesforce CMS allows me to manage my book of business. It helps me stay organized, manage the leads we get, build reports for forecasting and helps us collect the data we need to make business decisions. It allows me to record my activity with how many calls and touchpoints I do to each person I am working with!
We use Salesforce for ticketing purposes and for change requests. At present, the entire organization uses it for communication and information on service desk calls. The scope is mainly in Incident and Problem Management in the ITIL lifecycle. It is also used for auditing purposes and quality assurance by the senior management.
I use Salesforce every day to keep track of all my tasks. It keeps me on top of my work. I use it to record everything about an account and/or contact. It is our single source of truth within all the tools the company uses. It really keeps things organized when used correctly.
Swarup Sangale | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently managing a program to train and certify individuals in my organization. We have created an user interface from where users can enroll to the program. The details submitted by the users then added to the Salesforce and we can manage it through CMS. Sometimes users face issue while submitting the registration due to OTP issues. Through CMS we can get the OTP for these individuals and provide it to them. Also, whenever users are unable to complete any steps through UI, we can complete it through backend from CMS.
Chauntée Nicole Clark | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Salesforce to make notifications to other team members about customer implementation journeys. I use it to denote if a customer is launched or not launched. I also denote whether I am experiencing complications with a customer. Salesforce really captures the data from the initial sales calls and that data transfers to ChurnZero which helps me dictate what implementation a customer should be in.
Prospecting, tracking activity & prospect interaction, housing contacts, keeping notes on my accounts, performance KPIs, quota & pipeline attainment.

Business Problems: organization, activity tracking, one-stop-shop for all accounts.
Gabriela Mello | TrustRadius Reviewer
In my organization, we use Salesforce CMS to manage our client's pipeline and the funnel of sales that we are following with clients. It helps us to have a forecast about what we are going to sell and predict what we have to do to reach our goal of sales. It really helps us to have dashboards that show our activities, opportunities, leads to talk, etc. It solves the problem to manage our opportunities and analyze how we are doing our job and what we have to do to reach the amount we need.
SFDC is used across the organization, by sales, marketing, and support roles. We manage accounts, opportunities, news, and contacts in the product. We run weekly and monthly reports to show sales, opportunities, and how news and other analysis affect different KPIs. We use personal and departmental dashboards to track our performance against set KPIs.
November 24, 2021

Gets the job done!

Sameer Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Salesforce to manage my leads and funnel optimization. I needed a CRM that would allow me to upload a lot of leads and manage them efficiently. Salesforce did the job really well. We were using excel before Salesforce for opportunity management but the change to Salesforce really helped with opportunity management and increasing efficiency in sales.
SalesForce is being used across departments. It was initially used by Marketing and Administration teams. Marketing used it for leads and sales and it was already linked to the organization's online shop and Administration takes care of what happens after the lead is converted into a sale. I have been involved with the Learning Management System and all three departments have been interlinked so that there is a smooth transaction for our customers from the first interaction until they have finished a product with us - including reviews.
We are using Salesforce for all our CRM needs, and we have it linked to all of our systems, both in the cloud and local. We used to have a local CRM solution from Microsoft but we moved to SalesForce as a SaaS solution, and it solved our need to have constant communication and access to our sales information, our sales team, and all the details we require to do our sales-related jobs. We also use it to generate our sales funnel, our sales information that we use to generate all of our end-of-fiscal-year reports, and basically every sale and purchasing decision that we do as a business uses Salesforce. The only issue we have is that the Android app is not as good as it could be.
We use Salesforce [CMS] across our entire organization. Sales, marketing, accounting, claims management, client facing portal, etc. It helps us with organizing leads through the sales funnel, marketing to them, client communications, handling the entire claims management, billing, and recovery process, reporting, forecasting, budgeting, tracking payments, sales commissions, accounting, internal communications with staff.
We use Salesforce CMS to create and update digital content for internal or external publication. It is a technology platform that allows us to create, edit, produce, and organize digital content our company uses it in the marketing department. It addresses the company's need to create fast content and a platform that is flexible.
May 24, 2021

Organize it all!

They offer a lot of good solutions for our business uses. It is really handy in keeping all of our content organized and in one place. A lot of departments across the organization use this system. It is very handy to have everything that is very easy to use. It makes it easy for each department to plan campaigns and see what else they could plan out and collaborate on. I think it helps quite a lot.
Salesforce is only being used in our sales department. There are eight people in the sales department. In our other departments, they use another CRM but they have been talking about moving over to Salesforce. The problem that it addresses is that it manages all our clients and prospect in the software. It keeps us organized.
Salesforce CMS is used globally by Demand Generation, Sales and CS teams of the whole company to plan, manage and analyze activities related to prospects and customers. From lead generation to customer acquisition, the platform provides any relevant data related to churn/upsell/new business opportunities and activity history of every account.
Salesforce CMS is used across a few different departments at my organization. ExCo, Client Succes, Implementation, Sales, and a few others all have access to the database. It is exhaustive, deep, and has many features. Sales uses Salesforce for pretty much everything - all activities must be tracked and logged, tasks and opportunities are created and then followed up on, Won / Lost deals are in there too. It's very handy for managing all aspects of the sales cycle from cradle to grave. There are filters you can play with to sort by your owned accounts, you can see who is reaching out to them, and it syncs up with our activity from other tools like Outreach and ZoomInfo. It really is an entire database that works nicely across the board. Any communications with prospects or clients are synchronized and used for reference. Additionally, it forecasts projected revenue, and keeps track of what team member is doing what.
Jonathan Thommarson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Salesforce [CMS] to help with client lead management. We also use it for our referral partner management. Salesforce [CMS] is a fairly intuitive program to use and our company provides great raining for it along with training inside Salesforce. Allowing us to have "Nurturing" campaigns that are mostly hands off is a great asset to our business as it keeps the brand in the forefront of the customer or prospect's mind.
The entire organization uses Salesforce as a task manager and order database, keeping track of everything with an automated dual identification system. We can track and manage multiple job request through multiple departments simultaneously while focusing on the task at hand. The messaging system within Salesforce is a great way to record and communicate.
April 30, 2021

Salesforce CMS Review

We use it for Sales Department, Marketing Department, Billing Department, Finance & Accounting as well as Lab to track and manage our sales. It begins with potential sales, then orders. It offers us data on sales performance by Sales Rep, Territories, and other potential sales opportunities. We also forecast future revenue and cash collections based on historical trend.