Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $35 per month per user
Salesforce Essentials, replacing the former SalesforceIQ CRM, is a solution designed to give small businesses all the tools needed to run a business in a single app. Plus, users get all the same features and can add up to 10 users with either plan.
The vendor's value proposition for Salesforce Essentials:
- Take the office anywhere.
- Track the sales process — from call to close.
- Support customers across phone, web chat, social media, and email.
- Organize all customer data.
- Build real-time reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics.
- Sync with tools already in use, like Dropbox and DocuSign.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Netherlands|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tracking phone calls is extremely easy when using the app on the iphone. After a phone call is complete it prompts the user to enter in call details.
- SalesforceIQ also automatically logs emails for us. This has saved us time from entering in information manually.
- SalesforceIQ was easy to set up and allowed us customization for fields that were relevant to our business.
- SalesforceIQ has some reporting items that are a little harder to easily uncover but I have found work arounds or manually created reporting to get that information, such as number of times a salesperson was at a location.
- Some of the upgrade items I would like to see are available in salesforce sales cloud that allow easier automation for marketing.
- CRM Managment
- Streamlining Sales Funnel
- Providing data sets and analytics
- Price point for smaller startups. Not budget friendly.