Reviews (1-25 of 52)
- Flexible hierarchical security and sharing settings
- Offers secure access to reports in document (PDF, Excel, or Word formats)
- Offers customers access to flexible, dynamic quantitative reporting
- Initial setup of security profiles when complex situations (such as parent-child permissions) are required
- Integration with Salesforce sales
- It's very easy to manipulate and modify data structures
- The ability to create a test instance for training my colleagues
- Flexible system of roles and access
- Some time to load
- It takes a lot of practice to learn the main features
- I would like more settings for reports
- Organize content
- Allow self service
- Easy to configure
- Content management system is not great
- Overall backend usability
- Access to the data
- Limited login access
- Customer Support
- Cost for large number of logins
- Expensive setup when not using templates
Keeping all interactions in one place, giving first call resolution and a 360º overview about customer interaction is valued in this tool.
- Service and Support
- personalization capabilities
- journey mapping
- Complex integration with non salesforce products
- Training Time
I also have to mention the strong user community that allows you to have permanent "support".
- Pre-built templates are sleek, customizable, and easy to navigate as an end-user
- The level of customizability allows you to create a truly branded experience for customers
- The ability to collect data around usage is powerful
- The documentation for implementing Experience Cloud can be a bit confusing as their rebranding hasn't made it's way into all articles, resulting in different terminology being used to refer to the same thing
- Some things are not as intuitive regarding their customizability, so there's a bit of a learning curve (i.e. Lightning apps can't be used to customize layouts in Experience Cloud)
It helps us to know which departments have been in touch with which prospective students. We're also able to manage an information funnel from inquiry through matriculation.
- Holds large amounts of data
- Simultaneous use/access across the company
- Doesn't automatically recognize duplicate records
- Better customer/client experience.
- Better data management.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Faster customer service.
- More detailed information on customization.
- Pipeline management.
- Account information.
- It can be complex sometimes.
- one department might only be comfortable using a specific section of the dashboard.
- It's boring to update contact information.
- Ease of integrations with other systems.
- Excellent customer support.
- Easy to configure and maintain.
- It is expensive.
- Extensive training requirements.
- Knowledge base support has a lot of room of improvement.
The experience allows us to keep everything in one place, easy for new and old users.
- Allow for lots of information in one place.
- Create separate experiences for different users (or user groups).
- Allow for multiple ways to communicate.
organizations that utilize Salesforce for their complete operations, and want to limit the information certain users are able to see.
- Customizable UI with the ability for design.
- Easy to use plugins to customize your page fully without any code.
- Connected to the internal database.
- Great drag-and-drop functionality, but more difficult to control without fully coding the page.
- I would like more functionality around knowledge articles.
- I would like an easier way to adjust the log-in page and options.
- Complete integration with the Salesforce ecosystem. Data displayed in your Community portal reflects records from a Sales Cloud organization
- Highly customizable. A Community Cloud portal can be totally customized both visually and with different funcionalities with little to no coding skills required
- Initial configuration can be quite overwhelming for unexperienced users due to the large number of customization options
- As a SaaS solution, speed and stability might present surprises as it's not directly under the control of the system manager
- Save costs by hiring a support service.
- Reach the customers quickly.
- Risk of instability.
- Data loss.
- Best customer experience
- Helps accelerate sales
- Best productivity outcome
- Creation of communities
- Still many to mention :)
- Pricing can be better
- Mostly works better for mid-size or big companies
- Keeping data safe
- Easy to use
- I like the classic version better than the new lightening
- I wish there was better technical support
- Easy to use.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- It's slow.
- Takes a lot of manual effort.
- Single login
- Integrated with other Salesforce products
- Username has to be an email, as far as I know
- Not the easiest to navigate
- Salesforce provides a good user experience that's potentially customizable to fit the customer service needs mold (upon review).
- The recording of incoming emails is really helpful in letting the business know how to organize the priority of people on the call floor for our company.
- It'd be nice to have a generic email be sent out that represents what was being dialogued with the CX instead of the generic, "you haven't responded in a while" email.
- Sometimes the macros don't work or are buggy and can take a multitude of attempts to make it work.
- The case merging system works only about a guesstimated 75% of the time for me.
- Error Messaging - Community users see 'We can’t upload your photo right now. Please wait a few minutes and try again' when attempting to upload Profile image
- Speed of access on occaisions as its a SaaS application
- Issues with integration at times
Its well suited to be utilized as an online space for employees and partners to share info and collaborate with immediate access via browser i.e. SaaS application.
From a branding perspective, also very useful to brand ans personalize the user experience providing a UI that is personalized and easy to navigate through.
Can be used internally an intranet type solution to engage with internal employees allowing integration to Salesforce Chatter and other Salesforce app like Sales and Marketing Cloud. Additionally, collaborating with 3rd parties such as partners (as we do) to share info that filter back in to our Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud.
I see more benefit compared to writing any cons of the product. Just ensure you have strong NBN internet connection when accessing the SaaS application.
We use this for our partner
portal. It has been heavily customized to reflect our brand and extend our
online community experience. Their is an environment in play whereby our
partners utilize this and can also log and register any business leads that
automatically integrate to Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud. This can also
be done via mobile anywhere, from any device. Partners can access the
community through the Salesforce mobile app or from any mobile browser.
Primarily used to grow our partner sales and relationships and also empower
employees internally and externally.
- The hierarchy feature is great for showing related accounts & sub-accounts. This makes it easy to address all issues under a common grouping of accounts when speaking to a customer.
- The chatter feature is extremely useful for alerting coworkers that their attention is needed on a specific case or work order. This sends an email to the person which includes your note to them.
- The search feature in Salesforce is great. You can search by work order number, customer number, customer name, contact name, among many other things. It is very easy to find what you are looking for.
- Certain packages offered by Salesforce Community Cloud have an odd "shared success" payment model that may not be suitable for all companies.
- A large number of features available may be overwhelming for new users.
- Shows real-time updates.
- It allows for separate governance plans.
- It can be used widely across an organization, simply.
- Easy to use interface.
- The document hierarchy and storage was difficult to navigate at times.
- Accessing the community dashboard was tough as it is hidden in the back-end.
- Out of the box layout, not as much customization as we would have liked.
- Great at providing a flexible web based portal for known users linked into the Salesforce CRM.
- Super for dealing with knowledge base and providing support for the community users from the single Salesforce knowledge repository and without the need for people support.
- Log interactions.
- Send emails.
- Functionality with Pega.
- Don’t have so many different variations.
- Honestly I don't think the way we have Community Cloud set up it is very good at anything... looking up cases is a challenge.
- Responding to cases is a challenge - too many fields repeated in different fonts all over the place.
- The knowledge base UI looks like it is from the 1990s.
- Ditto from previous screen - UX is terrible.
- Knowledge base search is very poor.
- No metrics available within knowledge base search.
Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Salesforce Community Cloud) Scorecard Summary
What is Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Salesforce Community Cloud)?
The Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Salesforce Community Cloud) is an online forum powered by Salesforce that enables businesses to connect with their employees, customers, partner organizations, and prospects. Designed to help facilitate communication and information sharing, customers can ask questions and request help, administrators can integrate data from third-party apps, and employees can collaborate across projects and tasks.
Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Salesforce Community Cloud) Video
Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Salesforce Community Cloud) Integrations
Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Salesforce Community Cloud) Technical Details