Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Platform access control (34)8.989%
- Scalability (35)8.484%
- Ease of building user interfaces (37)7.878%
- Services-enabled integration (34)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesforce Lightning Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Salesforce Platform is designed for building and deploying scalable cloud applications with managed hardware provisioning and app stacks. It provides out-of-the-box tools and services to automate business processes, integrate with external apps, and provide responsive layouts and more.
With the Salesforce Platform and Heroku users can deploy, run, and manage apps written in open languages like Ruby, Java, PHP and more. Deploy code via git and Salesforce Platform automatically builds and runs the application so developers can focus on delivering engaging apps for their own users. In addition, Heroku Enterprise provides collaboration functionality, additional control features, and enterprise grade support.
With Lightning on the Salesforce Platform, developers can also quickly deliver innovative apps with an interactive UX by using reusable building blocks including maps, calendars, buttons, and number entry forms. And, with the Salesforce Lightning Design System, every developer has a how-to guide and code for building beautiful apps.
The Salesforce AppExchange is a proven ecosystem of apps, with millions of installs and thousands of customer reviews to help Salesforce users find the best match for their business. Whether developers are looking for applications to accelerate internal implementations or looking to grow their business by selling apps or components to other customers, the AppExchange can assist with that.
- Faster crunch time in terms of data entry due to automation.
- Ability to prioritize important data in interface.
- Better at standardizing information across users.
- Easy to extract data- when you need data quickly the reporting ability is simple and easy to navigate.
- Integration with other software. Don't have to look at multiple systems for an answer. Time saver.
- Ability to integrate other CRMs
- Limited data usage
- Easy customisable reports
- Linkage with Google sheets/excel etc. Not having to go into Salesforce every time when you just need an updated regularly used report.
- Security features such as authenticator. Assurance for your customers with their data.
- Makes our job easier
- Reminds you everyday for your follow ups
- Notifies you the important things you need to prioritize aside from follow ups but it let you see clients who read amd received your proposals.
- You can also track your productivity in Salesforce.
- In order to win the business, we need to have real-time communication with our clients regarding proposals and Salesforce is making it possible.
- It's a great tool that is also integrated with different systems that our clients are using.
- As we are able to monitor our sales revenue in real-time, we would be able to know what we need to improve to make sure that we meet our monthly quota.
- With properly defined workflows system runs quickly and efficiently.
- Ticketing is quicker- leading to faster case resolution times.
- Good metrics for tracking sales/support.
- Scalable solutions that allowed us and our database to grow.
- Marketing integration into another CRM for automation efforts.
- Fast response from our representative in the most critical time.
- reduced time for reporting
- higher quality data
- full view of the market
- It has driven opportunities growth substantially across all product lines
- The amount of opportunities derived from understanding the data has been noticeable too
- I personally have benefited from the database as I've hit 100% of my goal for over 4 years straight
- Efficient tracking and forecasting of accurate revenue.
- Minimizes the flooding of emails in your inbox.
- Less likely to lose trails of communication so that you can ensure all stages of the campaign are set-up for launch.
- Positive: everyone uses Salesforce, I've never been part of a Customer Success team who doesn't use SF
- This has been a huge time waster for our team.
- Load times are at least 3 times as long as they used to be.
- Our workflows can not be as efficient as they used to be so we spend more time doing manual tasks.
- More things have to be pushed through our ops team instead of being able to do them ourselves, which creates significant roadblocks.
- Better visibility of Accounts and Contacts interactions makes it easier to maintain during employee transitions.
- Tracking of current jobs and relating them to past jobs is very useful.
- More efficient use of Sales Reps time.
- Sales Managers have good visibility into how their people are working.
- Helps keep deals in the pipe clean
- Easy to follow steps in a sales process
- Without Salesforce, we wouldn't be able to realize the volume of sales that we have as a company, so the ROI is clearly worth it.
- It has made it easier to create and manage teams within salesforce.
- It has made monitoring case flow more accurate.
- It has made monitoring case costs more accurate.
- Reporting functions are automatic and you are able to subscribe to reports.
- Reports are customizeable and any parameter can be measured.
- Has allowed us to manage accounts correctly eliminating duplication.
- Has been the backbone of our growing sales org.
- Added flexibility, control, connectivity.
- Better outlook on our sales process
- Forecasting has increased in accuracy
- Easy to store and share information
- Collecting metrics and monitoring initiatives
- Connecting data from different sources
- I have no idea what we pay for Salesforce Lightning, but I can imagine the ROI is undeniable. It's a great organization tool for our company
- Increased accuracy of pipeline.
- More transparency into marketing objectives.
- Increased communication throughout departments.
- ROI - It allows us to handle billing and see if the client is being charged the correct amount so our books stay balanced.
- Communication - It allows for all of our workers to see the notes of previous representatives so that no one is in the dark when re-engaging.
- A negative would be that it is difficult to merge marketing initiatives, so unless someone uploads the Excel sheet of leads into the system (which is easier said than done) there could be duplications of effort.
- Since using opportunities, we've managed to track our retention rate and increase it.
- Tracking leads has had a big impact on ROI - we can learn where our clients come from, what avenues are working (i.e. are conferences worth all the money spent, etc.).
- Our production team manages their entire pipeline through Salesforce. They couldn't do their job with SF.
- The increased retention rate of clients by being able to report more seamlessly on accounts.
- More touches on accounts by utilizing the sales console feature to move more quickly through a pipeline.
- Increased effective communication within the organization, saving more time.
- Having a central location for all data and additional sources linked to Salesforce to ensure client success.