Reviews (1-2 of 2)
The company uses it every day in all departments to handle calls, cases, reports. It solves the main issue of different departments not being able to see cases or information on a company or person. Each department can look up information and see what has gone on with that case. No need to reach out to the original person because you have all the notes you need.
- Easy to create cases and put in notes, log calls, assign to other users.
- Salesforce is very user- friendly
- Strong program, can handle many users all at the same time.
- One thing is, you have to put the time you took on the case if you edited it. I would like to change the name or a note and not have to go back and put how long it took.
- Reports can sometimes be hard to create.
Read Hayden Baker's full review
If you get a call and create a case and put in your notes you can save it and if it needs to go to a different department you can assign it to another queue and they can see it and see all the notes that went into the call. They will have everything they need and will not have to contact you for information.
It's used to manage our partners inside of Salesforce. It's being deployed across the organization, but the focus is on integrations. It solves many problems, namely a streamlined way to manage your partners, resellers, VARS etc.
- Different Funnels, Buckets, and Entitlements for each
- Easy to use
- Simple to set up
- Could be more user-friendly, intuitive
- Lack of personalization at the end user level
- Better solutions on the market, Impartner is more flexible and cost effective.
Read Eric Faust's full review
If you are managing resellers, VARs, OEMs etc.