- SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
- Five9 and Genesys PureCloud
Freshdesk was our primary next decision, and we would have gone with them except we were attempting to keep our business records combined with the service records.
The level of negative feedback I have for Salesforce and all of its components is palpable. My contempt is unending.
Both of the products above didn't have as many features, bells, or whistles to work with. But they did what was expected of them in an expeditious way without fault. Salesforce has thousands of functions to use, but to actually get the hang of it is pain in the rear end.
Salesforce Service Cloud provides companies with a call center-like view that enables them to create and track cases coming in, and automatically route and escalate what’s important. The Salesforce CRM-powered customer portal provides customers the ability to track their own cases, includes a social networking plug-in that enables the user to join the conversation about their company on social networking websites, provides analytical tools and other services including email, chat, Google search, and access to customers' entitlement and contracts.
- Supported: Lighting Console
- Supported: Knowledge Base
- Supported: Live Agent
- Supported: Social Customer Service
- Supported: In-App Support
- Supported: Service Wave Analytics
- Supported: Mobile Support
- Supported: Customer Communities
- InsightSquared Sales Analytics
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage + MyBuys)
- Salesforce Field Service (Click Field Service Edge)
- Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics)
- by SurveyMonkey
Starting Price: $65
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, India, China, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Finland, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish|