Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Organize and prioritize service tickets (55)
Email support (56)
Ticket creation and submission (56)
Ticket response (55)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesforce Service Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $65 per month
Salesforce Service Cloud provides companies with a call center-like view that enables them to create and track cases coming in, and automatically route and escalate what’s important. The Salesforce CRM-powered customer portal provides customers the ability to track their own cases, includes a social networking plug-in that enables the user to join the conversation about their company on social networking websites, provides analytical tools and other services including email, chat, Google search, and access to customers' entitlement and contracts.
- Supported: Lighting Console
- Supported: Knowledge Base
- Supported: Live Agent
- Supported: Social Customer Service
- Supported: In-App Support
- Supported: Service Wave Analytics
- Supported: Mobile Support
- Supported: Customer Communities
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Korea, India, China, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Finland, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish|
- Salesforce has had a great ROI for us by alleviating several duplicate steps.
- We are still early in our implementation, so more ROI will come as we continue to develop the platform to our needs, but it has already solved many business practices such as routing incoming emails to the appropriate person/team, allowing visibility to work across a department and applying quick template responses to our customers.
- Salesforce has allowed for more reporting on granular details for our management teams and will continue to improve as we integrate our other systems to leverage Salesforce reporting and analytics.
- It has so many out of the box feature available that save the development efforts and cost of company
- Easy to implement various services and features
- We've been able to save money on new hires as they're not needed.
- Customer satisfaction surveys are higher.
- Service continues to grow.
- Because this is a cloud service, the security, implementation framework and feature list is very mature and you don't have to develop these during implementation.
- The larger the implementation programme the better the licensing arrangements
- Free developer toolkit for proof of concepts or showcasing features
- Limited to annual subscription model
- Excellent return on investment by allowing us to do more with less.
- It has helped new associates quickly climb up the experience ladder and get versed with major issue types.
- Improved NPS and CSAT scores as a result of more effective communications.
- ROI: Has improved customer retention as data can be more efficiently stored and accessed.
- Integration: Excellent integration with our databases.
- Improve your skills
- It is necessary in order to evaluate your process
- We do not measure our support platform from an ROI perspective, we selected this from a requirements level and future growth. This is the only platform that allows us to build upon existing data and select from multiple applications to integrate later.
- It has caused team infighting.
- It has created more problems than solved them.
- Salesforce has allowed us to build a pipeline of business and actively follow up on it.
- Salesforce has allowed us to easily manage support tickets and track resolution times.
- Salesforce a large annual expense since we are required to pay for the whole year upfront.
- Sales growth
- Renewal management
- We greatly reduced redundant work and streamlined cross-team workflows by using cases as a place to document and distribute tasks.
- This led to faster delivery times and reduced errors as well as better knowledge retention.
- We use documentation from past experiences with a client to inform us on how to treat them in future interactions. It also helps us resolve issues with other clients experiencing similar issues thus reducing the chance of making the same errors again.
- Metrics from case entries tells us our weak points whether they're resource based, training or systems so we can reduce future incidents and deliver a higher quality level of service.
- It allows us to serve our customers on a basic level.
- We are not able to use their survey due to their lack of reporting and the work-around of using a macro is also not working.
- We can communicate with our customers world-wide.
- Following numbers of interaction of clients.
- Easy reports.
- Easy sync with Microsoft office.
- As an administrator who provides support, Service Cloud has been extremely valuable for managing and prioritizing support requests against project work.
- Time tracking and reporting features saves valuable time and helps with capacity management.
- Some users avoid using the system because they are uncertain of which queue to submit their case to.
- It is a great tool, however I understand it can be pricey.
- It been a great investment because it allow us to be more efficient with our time when review customer information
- The search functionality is a little slow and can be frustrating for users
- Others within the organization can review customer note that colleagues have entered and allows everyone to get up to speed quickly
- Advanced Customization
- Robust Analytics
- Scalable platform
- Staff are more efficient now.
- Its reporting feature helps us find data entry errors quickly for correction.
- The dashboard helps us monitor real-time data closely.
- The capacity to add custom data fields help us capture all data needs for our reporting purposes.
- Salesforce Service Cloud has a huge positive impact on our overall business because we rely on this platform to automate work while allowing us to grow as a company. We can do more with fewer people.
- Salesforce Service Cloud has a huge positive impact on our overall business when it comes to gaining visibility into our business processes. Previously, we were unable to track at which point the customers were getting their needs met, and now we are.
- Salesforce Service Cloud has a huge positive impact on our overall business because we can capture knowledge in the platform all in one place and associate them with our work. Previously, we wasted a lot of time and energy figuring out where to locate this business knowledge.
- Knowledge integration has cut down our onboarding of new associates from about 6 months to 6 weeks.
- Tracking and trace-ability of response time, and has improved our average response time on case responses from 24 hours to about 2 hours.
- Integration with phone system has decreased our average handle time by about 1 minute per call.
- Integration with field service has been excellent with everyone participating in the same platform.
- Traceability of solutions that can be used from previous service tickets.
- Increased employee efficiency, employees have a company-wide system that can be used to track KPIs.
- Better customer service, faster time to repair.
- Service Cloud will allow us to see which clients take advantage of Support the most. This is turn will help us make a decision if Support is something we should be charging for, or start charging for at a certain point.
- Service Cloud saves the team time through automated tier assignment and automated tracking of things like account, Success Manager, Case Reason