Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 24, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use SalesforceIQ to track our engagement with out customer base. We use it across parts, sales and service. It has helped us address communication within as multiple people deal with customer locations.
- Tracking phone calls is extremely easy when using the app on the iphone. After a phone call is complete it prompts the user to enter in call details.
- SalesforceIQ also automatically logs emails for us. This has saved us time from entering in information manually.
- SalesforceIQ was easy to set up and allowed us customization for fields that were relevant to our business.
- SalesforceIQ has some reporting items that are a little harder to easily uncover but I have found work arounds or manually created reporting to get that information, such as number of times a salesperson was at a location.
- Some of the upgrade items I would like to see are available in salesforce sales cloud that allow easier automation for marketing.
Read Melanie Zehr's full review
SalesforceIQ is a perfect CRM to start with and get your organization used to tracking customer contact. It was an easy setup and well adopted. It allowed us to rollout completely in just 30 days. We have seen a large increase in our ability to communicate. It may be lacking in some items if you already have a tracking method but was the perfect starting point for us.
January 15, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
It is a great CRM solution, used briefly by our Sales team. We were exploring alternatives to ZohoCRM.
Read this authenticated review
A necessary tool for lead generation and business development.
SalesforceIQ CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About SalesforceIQ CRM
It was designed to integrate with a sales team's email inboxes, automatically capture cross-platform interactions with customers, and analyze collected data to improve customer relationships. According to the vendor, SalesforceIQ powers sales teams with Relationship Intelligence technology, building the next generation of intelligent software to transform the way teams work through data-driven insights.
SalesforceIQ CRM Screenshots
SalesforceIQ CRM Integrations
SalesforceIQ CRM Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
SalesforceIQ CRM Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
SalesforceIQ CRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SalesforceIQ CRM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Netherlands|