https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Dk/w4/MBP2G1O5NV8K.JPEGEasy to use, but not powerful enoughSalesfusion has been used by our marketing team. We use it for our communication hub for our customer communication. We send 5-6 various promotional/operational emails a week (not including ones that are a part of nurtures or auto-generated). We also use it to manage our mailing lists and to provide feedback to our sales department with regards to incorrect contact information, etc. It helps us to keep our CRM clean.,The email builder is easy to use. The platform has a great mix of usability and functionality.,It's not an intuitive process to set up and manage nurture campaigns. Building landing pages is very hard. You need coding knowledge. The functionalities are limited and do not suit the needs of a mid-size company.,4,We lost a lot of time building the email campaigns We had to pay extra money to build the landing pages The distribution list tool is very limited. We had to use our CRM to build the more specific distributions lists.,,25,000 to 100,000,B2B,Marketo, Infor CRMOur Best Decision!We use SalesFusion in the Marketing Department for almost everything we do. We use this to create, execute, and track campaigns as well as tracking traffic on our website. One of the best problems that SalesFusion has helped is knowing what campaigns are working and creating leads for our sales team. With our previous software we were unable to receive all of the analytics from past campaigns.,The analytics from our campaigns is by far my favorite thing about SalesFusion. It really helps determine what our customers like to see and what they are interested in. This has let us realize what is not working and saving us time by not reproducing a similar campaign. Web tracker and alerts have also been a great thing for our sales team. We are able to see a customer on the back end of our website at all times, and we are able to turn that over to a rep who can provide that customer what they need in a short time period. Creating dialogs in front of certain content on our website has also turned leads into HOT leads for our sales team.,The HTML creator is not the easiest to design a template in. If you know little HTML it can be quite difficult, but they do provide templates that are very easy to change. Their support team is great, but some times it is a longer wait to hear back than I would like.,9,This has been great for ROI. In 2013 our Marketing Department turned over more leads than ever! This also helped us reach out to all of our customers from all of our departments. We were able to not only send out but also see all results from over 260,000 emails.,,10,000 to 25,000,10Great automation maketing automation software for any level marketer.We use SalesFUSION as a marketing automation platform to send message to our partners, prospective partners, customers and prospective customers. We also white-label market on behalf of our partners. We have webinars and recently hosted a partner conference and used SalesFUSION for all correspondence for the show. I am in the system a few times a week if not daily. Like many other software applications, there are so many features I cannot use them all, but I use what I need to get my job done. They have excellent training when you want to go to the next level.,The application is fairly intuitive and once you get into a rhythm things run pretty smoothly. I am able to clone campaigns and emails to save time in the set up of the email and html. They have a great template library for people who are not familiar with html. I have used many of the templates and they have a good variety and a very professional look. The reports are visually pleasing and provide great data about a single email, full campaign or the last XX days of campaigns. I am able to do A/B testing and determine open rates, unsubscribes, etc.,They recently changed the interface and I am not a fan. I preferred the grey background because it was easier on my eyes. The menus are modern and pop out from the side, but sometimes I find them to be in the way. When I am looking at past emails I wold like to copy I would like to be able to see an image of the email so I choose the correct one. I think it would be helpful to see the open rate, click through and unsubscribes so I pick the most effective one to copy. This info is all available, but could be in the screen I am choosing from to make it faster.,8,We have been able to spread the word about our products through the partner channel because we can brand emails and send them from the partner's email address. We can control the message and flow better and even incorporate some of their other products to help them in their marketing efforts. Our webinars are better attended because we can send follow-up emails to people who opened an email but did not click through. We can copy the email and then make some tweaks so it speaks to the fact that they clicked but did not register. Simultaneously we can send the same email to a group who did not open with a subject swap. We get a much higher attendance because of this.,,10,Yes,Price Product Usability Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,I am happy with the evaluation process I went through. I was in one application that didn't work for me so I knew what didn't work and asked the right quesitons. I reviewed Eloqua (too expensive), eTrigue, Marketo and HubSpot.,Implemented in-houseLife is a breeze with Salesfusion!When I worked with FMSI, I used Salesfusion to track my calling efforts and response rate. It was used primarily by the sales department and was our primary tracking tool for cold calling contacts, managing appointments and evaluating the results of our efforts. The reason I liked it so much was that it was easy to use and navigate. I didn't have to constantly search around to find what I was looking for - it was self explanatory.,It was easy to navigate. I liked that I could click on a link to email a potential client and that it would track/link that email back to the Salesfusion profile. I liked the reporting features so that I could see exactly how many cold calls resulted in appointments, with whom I last left voicemail or need to follow up with.,I didn't see any room for improvement - I really enjoyed using the system.,10,Definitely employee efficiency because I wasn't searching for lists of people to call. Better customer service because I had all of the notes I needed in front of me to better describe my last contact with a client/potential client. Faster lead conversion since it allowed me to quickly conduct follow-up (emails, website links, white papers, etc.).,I have not used other products,Less than 10,000,Both,No,Product Features Product ReputationFinally, Access to the Data Marketers Really Need!We currently use Salesfusion as one part of overall marketing strategy for our clients. Some use the service to communicate with existing clients, others use the system as a platform to attract new customers based on website interaction.,Easy to locate email tracking results. Database management is simple and effective. Lead scoring is easily managed and extremely helpful in directing potential quality leads to the appropriate contact person.,The user interface is somewhat cumbersome and not intuitive at times. Additional user education available through downloads for existing customers rather than scheduled webinars would be helpful. Custom reporting is complicated to set up.,8,Web activity tracking has been helpful in creating higher conversion rates on landing pages. Simple distribution list segmentation has improved efficiency in creating highly customized content. Time investment to learn how to use the software initially was much higher than expected. Initial implementation with the team was complicated and the process was not clearly defined, resulted in several unnecessary steps and multiple points of contact with Salesfusion team that could have been eliminated with a better outlined onboarding process.,Mailchimp,25,000 to 100,000,Both,LiquidPlanner, Hootsuite Pro, RavenTools,9,Yes,When I found a dead link to a third-party service, they stepped in and resolved the issue at no charge (typically the third-party affiliate service charged an additional fee).
Salesfusion

Salesfusion Reviews

Salesfusion
Filter 17 vetted Salesfusion reviews and ratings
September 13, 2017

Salesfusion Review: "Easy to use, but not powerful enough"

• The email builder is easy to use.
  • The platform has a great mix of usability and functionality.
  • It's not an intuitive process to set up and manage nurture campaigns.
  • Building landing pages is very hard. You need coding knowledge.
  • The functionalities are limited and do not suit the needs of a mid-size company.
Salesfusion is a marketing automation platform more appropriate for small companies considering the limited functionalities are limited. The email builder tool is easy to use and ideal for someone with no coding knowledge.
Lindsey Wilson profile photo
June 24, 2015

Salesfusion Review: "Our Best Decision!"

• The analytics from our campaigns is by far my favorite thing about SalesFusion. It really helps determine what our customers like to see and what they are interested in. This has let us realize what is not working and saving us time by not reproducing a similar campaign.
  • Web tracker and alerts have also been a great thing for our sales team. We are able to see a customer on the back end of our website at all times, and we are able to turn that over to a rep who can provide that customer what they need in a short time period.
  • Creating dialogs in front of certain content on our website has also turned leads into HOT leads for our sales team.
  • The HTML creator is not the easiest to design a template in. If you know little HTML it can be quite difficult, but they do provide templates that are very easy to change.
  • Their support team is great, but some times it is a longer wait to hear back than I would like.
Will this work with your CRM system?

Also really make sure you are ready for Marketing Automation software, have your website up to speed before you implement this.
Read Lindsey Wilson's full review
Amy Bailey profile photo
April 08, 2015

Salesfusion Review: "Great automation maketing automation software for any level marketer."

• The application is fairly intuitive and once you get into a rhythm things run pretty smoothly.
  • I am able to clone campaigns and emails to save time in the set up of the email and html.
  • They have a great template library for people who are not familiar with html. I have used many of the templates and they have a good variety and a very professional look.
  • The reports are visually pleasing and provide great data about a single email, full campaign or the last XX days of campaigns. I am able to do A/B testing and determine open rates, unsubscribes, etc.
  • They recently changed the interface and I am not a fan. I preferred the grey background because it was easier on my eyes. The menus are modern and pop out from the side, but sometimes I find them to be in the way.
  • When I am looking at past emails I wold like to copy I would like to be able to see an image of the email so I choose the correct one. I think it would be helpful to see the open rate, click through and unsubscribes so I pick the most effective one to copy. This info is all available, but could be in the screen I am choosing from to make it faster.
Training is key. I really like that SalesFUSION has live instructor-led classes, recorded videos and SalesFUSION University. I attended the SFU and really got a lot out of it. It was great to learn the system hands on totally submerged with a group of people. It's the type of platform that you really need to get your hands of to learn.

I think SF is great for someone new to automation marketing and html because they have templates and a visual flow. Once you know those things, you can step into the more advanced parts of the system. It really is a platform for all levels.
Read Amy Bailey's full review
February 08, 2016

User Review: "Life is a breeze with Salesfusion!"

• It was easy to navigate.
  • I liked that I could click on a link to email a potential client and that it would track/link that email back to the Salesfusion profile.
  • I liked the reporting features so that I could see exactly how many cold calls resulted in appointments, with whom I last left voicemail or need to follow up with.
  • I didn't see any room for improvement - I really enjoyed using the system.
I really liked it in my role since I was conducting cold calls on a daily basis. It gave me an opportunity to easily track, print reports and have pop-ups for follow up. If you're in a cold calling role or want to be able to quickly track the efforts of your team, Salesfusion is a great tool!
January 29, 2016

Salesfusion Review: "Finally, Access to the Data Marketers Really Need!"

• Easy to locate email tracking results.
  • Database management is simple and effective.
  • Lead scoring is easily managed and extremely helpful in directing potential quality leads to the appropriate contact person.
  • The user interface is somewhat cumbersome and not intuitive at times.
  • Additional user education available through downloads for existing customers rather than scheduled webinars would be helpful.
  • Custom reporting is complicated to set up.
More suited for businesses that rely heavily on email marketing or who are likely to have users visit their website on multiple occasions.
December 04, 2014

User Review: "SalesFUSION - Two Thumbs Up"

SalesFUSION is being used in several different departments throughout the organization. We use it for everything from all of our email marketing campaigns across all departments to creating surveys to gather opinions of our clients and customer base.
  • SalesFUSION is amazing is giving support. If you ever have an issue arise, they are extremely quick to respond to email through their support team and they always have a solution to fix whatever is wrong with the way you are using the program, or your account.
  • SalesFUSION is very efficient in uploading distribution lists. As long as you have an Excel file with valid emails, the file easily uploads into the database.
  • Emails are finally made simple! We are able to easily track statistics and look at the email HTML through SalesFUSION, which is a huge improvement over other email marketing software.
  • SalesFUSION only seems to really work properly with Google Chrome. I wish it was more compatable with IE, as that is the default browser at work.
  • They continuously change the logo and site look and feel, which makes it hard to find where you are wanting to go at first glance. Once you find what you want and get a grasp on it, it seems to change with the next login.
I would say SalesFUSION best helps companies and organizations that have a wide net...a wide array of clients and customers/consumers that they want to reach out to. It is extremely well suited and necessary for those that want to get their message out to thousands/millions, but you would be better off using a different program or doing it on your own if your client base was only 50-100 people, or the same people continuously receiving your message.

WYSIWYG email editor (2)
Dynamic content (2)
6.0
Ability to test dynamic content (1)
Landing pages (2)
2.0
A/B testing (2)
Mobile optimization (2)
Email deliverability (3)
List management (3)
3.1
Triggered drip sequences (2)
2.0
Lead nurturing (3)
2.1
Lead scoring and grading (3)
4.1
Data quality management (3)
3.1
Automated sales alerts and tasks (3)
Calendaring (2)
9.2
Event/webinar marketing (1)
Social sharing and campaigns (1)
Dashboards (3)
Standard reports (3)
Custom reports (3)
5.0
API (2)
5.0
Role-based workflow & approvals (2)
Customizability (2)
3.0
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
9.2

About Salesfusion

Salesfusion is a marketing automation platform that helps small and mid-sized businesses attract new opportunities, convert them into customers and nurture them into lifetime relationships.

The vendor says that its solution is unique because it provides a CRM-style relational database and native integration to leading CRMs. The solution offers a bi-directional workflow between sales and marketing to ensure no lead is left behind. Marketers can push leads to sales based on perceived interest or engagement. Sales can send them back to marketing for further nurturing if the lead isn't ready to buy. Additionally, sales can directly influence the buyer’s experience by selecting which campaign is the best fit for them – all from inside the CRM.

The vendor says that this approach creates a unified funnel, offers clear visibility into the buyer journey and better prioritizes outreach. Additionally the vendor says this marketing automation platform is purpose-built for B2B companies who want to align sales and marketing. Salesfusion aims to help businesses engage buyers, drive more qualified leads, improve conversion rates and increase revenue.

Salesfusion Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration
Has featurePPC & Adwords Integration
Has featureMulti-channel Campaign Management
Has featureSurveys

Salesfusion Integrations

Google Analytics, Multiple CRMs: e.g. Microsoft Dynamics and InforCRM, Event Management: e.g. Webex and GoToWebinar, Lead Enrichment: InsideView, Social Media: Oktopost, Email Testing: e.g. Litmus and SpamAssassin

Salesfusion Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?Required
Core$1,200Database size
Performance$1,550Database size

Prices listed are monthly subscription rates. Our packages include live support and training. Additional charges apply for contact databases above 10k, dedicated IPs, CRM integration and sandboxes. Please complete the form on our site to request a quote based on your specific needs.

Salesfusion Customer Size Distribution