- The email builder is easy to use.
- The platform has a great mix of usability and functionality.
- It's not an intuitive process to set up and manage nurture campaigns.
- Building landing pages is very hard. You need coding knowledge.
- The functionalities are limited and do not suit the needs of a mid-size company.
One of the best problems that SalesFusion has helped is knowing what campaigns are working and creating leads for our sales team. With our previous software we were unable to receive all of the analytics from past campaigns.
- The analytics from our campaigns is by far my favorite thing about SalesFusion. It really helps determine what our customers like to see and what they are interested in. This has let us realize what is not working and saving us time by not reproducing a similar campaign.
- Web tracker and alerts have also been a great thing for our sales team. We are able to see a customer on the back end of our website at all times, and we are able to turn that over to a rep who can provide that customer what they need in a short time period.
- Creating dialogs in front of certain content on our website has also turned leads into HOT leads for our sales team.
- The HTML creator is not the easiest to design a template in. If you know little HTML it can be quite difficult, but they do provide templates that are very easy to change.
- Their support team is great, but some times it is a longer wait to hear back than I would like.
Also really make sure you are ready for Marketing Automation software, have your website up to speed before you implement this.
- The application is fairly intuitive and once you get into a rhythm things run pretty smoothly.
- I am able to clone campaigns and emails to save time in the set up of the email and html.
- They have a great template library for people who are not familiar with html. I have used many of the templates and they have a good variety and a very professional look.
- The reports are visually pleasing and provide great data about a single email, full campaign or the last XX days of campaigns. I am able to do A/B testing and determine open rates, unsubscribes, etc.
- They recently changed the interface and I am not a fan. I preferred the grey background because it was easier on my eyes. The menus are modern and pop out from the side, but sometimes I find them to be in the way.
- When I am looking at past emails I wold like to copy I would like to be able to see an image of the email so I choose the correct one. I think it would be helpful to see the open rate, click through and unsubscribes so I pick the most effective one to copy. This info is all available, but could be in the screen I am choosing from to make it faster.
I think SF is great for someone new to automation marketing and html because they have templates and a visual flow. Once you know those things, you can step into the more advanced parts of the system. It really is a platform for all levels.
- It was easy to navigate.
- I liked that I could click on a link to email a potential client and that it would track/link that email back to the Salesfusion profile.
- I liked the reporting features so that I could see exactly how many cold calls resulted in appointments, with whom I last left voicemail or need to follow up with.
- I didn't see any room for improvement - I really enjoyed using the system.
- Easy to locate email tracking results.
- Database management is simple and effective.
- Lead scoring is easily managed and extremely helpful in directing potential quality leads to the appropriate contact person.
- The user interface is somewhat cumbersome and not intuitive at times.
- Additional user education available through downloads for existing customers rather than scheduled webinars would be helpful.
- Custom reporting is complicated to set up.
- SalesFUSION is amazing is giving support. If you ever have an issue arise, they are extremely quick to respond to email through their support team and they always have a solution to fix whatever is wrong with the way you are using the program, or your account.
- SalesFUSION is very efficient in uploading distribution lists. As long as you have an Excel file with valid emails, the file easily uploads into the database.
- Emails are finally made simple! We are able to easily track statistics and look at the email HTML through SalesFUSION, which is a huge improvement over other email marketing software.
- SalesFUSION only seems to really work properly with Google Chrome. I wish it was more compatable with IE, as that is the default browser at work.
- They continuously change the logo and site look and feel, which makes it hard to find where you are wanting to go at first glance. Once you find what you want and get a grasp on it, it seems to change with the next login.
Salesfusion Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Salesfusion is a marketing automation platform that helps small and mid-sized businesses attract new opportunities, convert them into customers and nurture them into lifetime relationships.
The vendor says that its solution is unique because it provides a CRM-style relational database and native integration to leading CRMs. The solution offers a bi-directional workflow between sales and marketing to ensure no lead is left behind. Marketers can push leads to sales based on perceived interest or engagement. Sales can send them back to marketing for further nurturing if the lead isn't ready to buy. Additionally, sales can directly influence the buyer’s experience by selecting which campaign is the best fit for them – all from inside the CRM.
The vendor says that this approach creates a unified funnel, offers clear visibility into the buyer journey and better prioritizes outreach. Additionally the vendor says this marketing automation platform is purpose-built for B2B companies who want to align sales and marketing. Salesfusion aims to help businesses engage buyers, drive more qualified leads, improve conversion rates and increase revenue.
Prices listed are monthly subscription rates. Our packages include live support and training. Additional charges apply for contact databases above 10k, dedicated IPs, CRM integration and sandboxes. Please complete the form on our site to request a quote based on your specific needs.
Salesfusion Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
Salesfusion Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Dedicated Customer Success Manager|
|Dedicated Onboarding Coach|
Salesfusion Technical Details
|Supported Languages: ||English, French|