Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Reliable Leads
- Easy-to-use interface
- Additional tools that are a welcome suprise
- Customer service and training are exceptional
- We have a very specific industry and sometimes drilling down to these leads can be challenging. But with customer service, they have solved this for us.
- The company information with revenue size and employee size it typically relevant.
- The ability to search based on geographical location is very useful.
- The industry intel it provides is great.
- The contact information and details aren't always current.
- It would be helpful to have more report running, list generation ability.
- The phone numbers arent always right.
- I liked the organization of the database it was easy to maneuver.
- Search was fairly easy to maintain.
- If you want to create a list of leads this will work. However, it is primarily for consumer leads not B2B.
- They told us that it was illegal to provide direct phone numbers because of the do not call registry and EU regulations however that isn't the case for B2B.
- When compared to rival products, Salesgenie lacked a complete registry of people within the company.
- Some of the data was outdated and needed a refresh.
Salesgenie is a program that can help you build a sales lead list through its large collection of business contact information. It basically gives you an unlimited access to quality leads and sending mail campaigns.
Salesgenie allows you to find the right leads and right people to sell to with their search feature.
While being able to provide quality data and contact information is great Salesgenie is rather expensive compared to other competitors in the market.
No need for any technical skills versus other competitors.
- Lets me know the businesses that have yet to be touched by our company or any of the other companies we work with.
- Provides the owner name, gender, phone number, and square footage.
- The way you can organize the detail into multiple templates and print. Helps me when I contact the businesses or do more research later on.
- Some of the addresses are incorrect, or the phone number.
- I wish they would, in addition, provide the name of current managers as opposed to the owner of the building. And social media links as well.
- I would like to see square footage of the building, the year the building was established, and the type of ceilings they have.
- Well suited for the security industry.
- You can find new business and the address, phone number, owner name.
- Not so well suited for the medical industry.
- Great to find potential leads.
- Great to find local verticals, very organized in the search engine.
Salesgenie Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Salesgenie?
Salesgenie Technical Details